Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to start a journal because I am not just the creator, I use these programs too. I think it would be revealing for you guys to hear what I experience, and would provide me with an outlet for my thoughts as well.

So... right now, I am using Become A Successful Wedding Photographer, which I created for myself, coupled with Ultra Success. I know I have the skill and experience necessary to get started as a wedding photographer and I have shot one wedding so far (which was done for free in exchange for experience, but they were so impressed that I got paid anyway), and I have more than ten years experience behind a camera and doing portraiture, artwork, legal photography, insurance photography, etc. but weddings has been something that has always triggered an anxiety response in me. And realistically, that's not a surprise: wedding photography is where you live or die by your mastery of the camera, but it's also where you have to deal with people. Lots of people. Lots of people who are overemotional, and sometimes inebriated, and sometimes unruly, and sometimes very rude. Brides who want it this way who have mothers who want it that way instead. And the competition is nothing if not fierce.

I don't claim to be the best photographer ever, but I am pretty damned good at what I do. Mainly because I am terrified of not being good enough, so I push myself to extremely high standards of excellence. Which, I suppose, is a good thing...

Anyway, the last of my social anxiety and my doubts about how to get started was finally breached this week, after a week of using BASWP and US and I got on the ball, finished drawing up the contract and started advertising. That is a major change... before it was always finding some excuse not to. Now it's feeling strong and confident in myself and my ability to do the job, do it to my own standards of excellence, and deliver more than is expected. I also expect to get hired and to succeed. It's very interesting what that has done to me... it's like I'm just waiting for the first job now. I should probably advertise in more places too. Very nice results, which grow stronger as time goes on and I use it more.

I am sorely tempted to start using MUWAS again, but I am not sure this is the right time. I feel like this will either be the best time, or the worst, but I'm not yet sure which. So for now, I'll just have to wait it out.

I also have been suddenly grabbed by the desire to start making video subliminals. I've managed to teach myself everything I need to know for doing that in the last two days but I have hit a snag in the software that has stopped me cold. It can't handle sub-second length text displays. I'm looking at alternative options which may include flashing multiple statements on the screen at once, using colors that produce low contrast text which is not readily noticed consciously, and finding a different software package. I also put in a feature request with the dev team.
Best of luck to you with your Wedding Photography goals. Keep us posted.
Thank you, but it's never luck that gets me where I want to go. I'm always forced to work long and hard for it. So, work I shall. Wedding photography seems like a great way to force myself to improve and achieve my best possible photographic skills, while forcing myself into a position where the social anxiety will be utterly destroyed, while making my name more well known while making a decent amount of money in the process. I'm hoping to use the profits from it to help us get the store more well known, too.

Multiple streams of income. Smile
Hi Shannon. It's good to see that there is so much you're doing that making your future look brighter. And I too wish you the best of luck!

However, there is one thing that concerns me. You say that the reason you don't want to use MUWAS (in other threads) is because of a former girlfriend you had; and her negativity? I'm going to PM you a link to a book that helped me overcome a lot of the past hurts done to me by people. There's a very simple to do exercise within that really helps. I tried it in the last week, and I never felt freer.

The exercise is that you visualize the person that hurt you, with a strand of energy connecting you and the person. You disconnect the strand of energy as if you are unplugging an electrical cord from a wall outlet. The you mentally heal the area of your body the cord was connected to (smooth is so there is no sign that there was ever any connection there). The book does a better job of explaining it than me.
Actually, I am not sure I should use MUWAS for an entirely different reason. This is a special period of time for me, which is hard to explain, but it's just not a good time to be starting things dealing with making money. Nothing whatsoever to do with an ex. Smile But thanks for the consideration. Smile
More power to Ya Shannon, on what all yer doin' ,including the Photo-world yr developing,as well. Look forward to the day when you actually have THE SUB'Video's out(DVD's or streaming,whatever) I've had some in the past, ages ago...they were ok,that was in the early 90's-this ,now is a completley different ERA IN SUCH TECHNOLOGY. Blessings andf Light,Keith.
Its nice to know that you're starting a journal. Smile
This has me bummed out. The store has to close because one of the employees of the company we switched to for servers screwed up. Ugh.

Just recorded four segments of graphical visuals that I might use for the video subliminals. It is not certain that video subliminals will be possible yet; I have a lot of things to test and work the kinks out of first. For instance, how effectively can I use images for subliminal messaging, as opposed to simple text? How well does purely visual subliminal stimulus work? Will mixing masked and ultrasonic subliminals cause overload in the subconscious mind, thus making it work less well, or not at all? Would it be better with just one format? How do I keep my viewers entertained enough to actually use the video subs enough to benefit from them? And how much use is necessary?

Naturally, I have a lot of experimentation to do in the coming weeks and months before I can release a video subliminal for sale with confidence that it will do what it is supposed to do. Some of this testing, I will do; some of it, I'll need your help and feedback to do. So this may require months of testing before I have enough data to form a solid conclusion and decide we will or will not be making video subliminals. Obviously I'd love to, but these issues must be dealt with to my satisfaction, because they'll have my name on them.

Experimental subliminals probably will be available free of charge, but may be available only to registered members of this forum who agree to provide feedback.
I am beginning to see other effects of the wedding photography subliminal popping up in subtle ways. For instance I did a shoot with one of my models the other day, and I noticed that the results had less variety than the first shoot I did with her, and was composed of fewer images overall, but the image quality was overall much higher. I am pleased with the increase in image quality.

At the same time I am wondering if I am not perhaps biting off more than I can chew with trying to get serious about wedding photography while there is so much work to be done with this business. Not entirely sure what to do at this point. I'll continue using the programs and see what happens.
After giving this much thought, I have decided that it makes no sense for me to be trying to get serious in wedding photography.

Why?

Because of three different factors, which are:

1. Right now, I am experiencing a period of time during which certain factors are not favorable for starting a business. While I have determined how to overcome them for my subliminal business, and we are making progress, these factors were surmountable in this case because the business was already established.
  2. Wedding photography is a lot of work, and takes a lot of time. I don't mind work or time, but it will compete for my energy and attention with the subliminal shop.
  3. Wedding photography, I recently realized, is simply thinking too small. Sure, I could make a thousand or two from a single wedding - and probably much more, once I have built a reputation for being an excellent photographer in that field. However, building a business that will get me consistent and frequent bookings will take literally years, and at that point, I'll probably be making between $50,000 and $75,000 per year, and not all of that will be profit by far. Instead, I should be (duh!) using my own wealth building subliminals to go much higher with much less work.

So... instead... I think I will begin working on becoming a millionaire. Which means sooner than later, rebuilding the Become A Multi-Millionaire Within Four Years program as a Six Stage Set. Maybe even more stages than that.

I had an idea today that I am contemplating how to put into effect. The idea was simply this: if a subliminal is made to be used by one person, only that person's energy is used, and only that person benefits. This internally focused model works well, but isn't the full potential. Instead, why not create a subliminal that has either an external focus, or both? For instance, I could create a version of each program that includes the statement that the listener will manifest into my life unlimited wealth, abundance and success in addition to what the program does. This should produce a geometric effect - instead of one person working on it and getting 1x the energy, multiple people could be working together to get a geometrically progressed result focused on the target (in this case, me).

In other words:
  1. 1 person creates 1x power/result;
  2. 2 people create 2x;
  3. 3 people create 4x
  4. 4 people create 8x;
  5. 5 people create 16x;
  6. 6 people create 32x;
  7. 7 people create 64x;
  8. 8 people create 128x;
  9. 9 people create 256x;
  10. 10 people create 512x;
  11. 11 people create 1,024x;
  12. 12 people create 2,048x;
  13. and so on...

Think about this... just ten people using a subliminal that focuses their minds upon a single specific goal would produce the same amount of result for manifesting or causing the goal to happen, as 512 people using the same subliminal for themselves to experience it!

Now start considering what happens if 25, 50,75, a hundred or more people all started doing this... all focused on that goal at once... it boggles the mind!

Naturally, there are other factors to consider that would be reasonably expected to reduce the aforementioned numbers somewhat (unless the program did nothing else, and all listeners were equally receptive); but the idea holds.

Therefore, I have come up with an idea I would like to propose for your consideration and feedback. I propose that we conduct an experiment in which I make available certain programs with a specific statement added (I like the MUWAS idea) which would allow us to test the idea. These programs could be offered alongside versions that do not have the experimental statement added, and would be offered at a standard 50% discount (in exchange for donating the energy required and participating in the experiment).

What do you think? This could be amazing. If it works, we could start offering "exo-subliminals" which would be designed to affect someone or something in a specific way by many people at once. The idea of manifesting world peace (or at least working to improve it) comes to mind. Another thing we could try is an exo-sub to send healing energy to people who have cancer... and so forth. But we need to test the concept first.
I like the idea that you've just expressed. I think a few years ago I've read a certain book about a group of monks visualizing a certain goal and after a couple of hours that "stuff" that they were visualizing materialized in front of their eyes. Another story I've heard is about a certain short story writer where he fabricated a murder story and telling its readers that it really happened to a certain person at this certain place and time. The author made quite a following until it came to a point that the murder materialized and happened the way the author described it in his short story series. The author became one of the suspect. The fascinating thing about this is that he had more than 15,000 readers believing that the story is true. Coincidence? In the book Think & Grow Rich it was stated that when 2 or more people focused their energy to a one common goal, the sky is the limit. One spiritual teacher of mine told me that if one just 1/4 of the worlds population pray everyday great changes could take place. As the saying goes there is strength in numbers. Who knows?
Well it sounds as if I have an idea that could potentially be invaluable. I can make some exo-subliminals available for cheap that do nothing else... this, of course, would do nothing directly for the listener, but it would work on the goal pretty well. I like the ideas of having such programs for focusing on ending war, for instance... overcoming cancer (maybe manifesting some sort of cure or idea that ends cancer?) and there are so many "causes that could benefit from this idea. This is exciting! If this works... and I see no reason why it should not... then I can start working to actively do something about the things I was waiting to work on improving when I became a multi-millionaire. And once I become a multi-millionaire, I'll be even better able to focus on making a difference in these areas... so perhaps I should charge a couple dollars for these programs, so that they simultaneously increase the speed at which Andrew and I become wealthy, thereby producing a snowball effect. It sure would be better (and more effective!) than a ribbon of a certain color... or a magnet or bumper sticker saying "Save the...[pick your subject]". With this, you'll actually be doing something productive towards your goal of...
  • World peace
  • Ending poverty
  • Finding a cure for cancer/AIDS/Lupus/Lou Gherig's Disease/Etc.
  • Making the governments of the world think it's time to get off the Oil standard and stop the stupid wars and pollution over this stuff.
  • Whatever else we come up with.

It sounds pretty naive and pie in the sky at first glance, but I can't find a reasonable explanation for why it shouldn't actually help, since the fact is that the subliminals and the principles do actually work, and we have proven that countless times so far. Now keep in mind, an exo-subliminal is designed to affect something other than the person themselves. That's a big part of why we'd be keeping the price to $2.00 or whatever we end up with nobody willing to use it.

Of course then there is the hybrid, where the listener gets a benefit too... very exciting stuff. Again, what do you guys think?
I think it sounds good. I would also like to suggest subs that make free energy available to everyone. Faster than light speed travel is discovered. Along with anti-gravity. Now, that would be fun!
Well, there are a couple of points we have to focus on here.

First, we have to do this in such a way that we don't just get laughed at. The goal is maximum participation. And no matter how reasonable something is when you're very open minded, the general populace may not agree. So we have to avoid things that would strike the average person as ridiculous, because that will result in non-participation and ridicule, which will kill the whole thing.

Second, we have to consider that too many directions gets nobody very far. In other words, we can't have a list of 3,000 titles because then none of them get much energy, so to speak. So we have to focus on the major topics. AIDS, Cancer, ending war, resisting the ridiculous fear mongering that is going on concerning 2012, and so on. The best results will come from taking a look at what is most popular for activism. Er, make that positive activism.

Some things, like making free energy available to everyone, are great ideas, but faster than light travel strikes me as being something people would laugh at because it's just too far outside their current awareness.

Slow and steady wins the race. Smile