Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread, Vol. 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Time to trim the bushes.  Welcome back.
Still surprised my idea for a discussion thread filled 7 threads
(01-19-2024, 02:04 PM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]Still surprised my idea for a discussion thread filled 7 threads

Good ideas do that!  Big Grin
So the site issue was a temporary shopify issue. It's back to normal now.
I'm currently on the 1st month of Stage 4 (first run around) of UMSv2 5.75.7G I definitely feel the changes that are starting to move the Titanic and noticing environmental changes to align better with my version of UMS. I also notice some bigger more ambitious goals surfacing. Anyway I've been having trouble in January mostly with health (almost to the end of my level of tolerance but got meds so will be working by next week hopefully) even though great things are happening my health has me focus more on the negative side so I wanted ask if;

1) Can/does the subconscious resist the subliminal on the off days (causing more irritable mood, stress, anxiety, headaches, etc.) (on off note my stress/anxiety is mostly about loneliness, not counting medical stuff)

2) Is it possible or has been noted elsewhere if the resistance of subconscious case an autoimmune disease flare up?

Thank You for your great products, support, and the community although I'm newer than most and I'm in darker than desired place right now, I do have unshakable intuition that this program is going to unlock tremendous growth and accomplish major goals in 2024

*I'm listening to program exactly how it says on sales page and it is only program I'm using on my iPhone 6 clicks and always within reach. Following the recommendation for best results Stage 1,2, then 3 all for a month then stage 4 for 2 months (and repeat throughout 2024)
(01-19-2024, 05:01 PM)Lionstrength Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently on the 1st month of Stage 4 (first run around) of UMSv2 5.75.7G I definitely feel the changes that are starting to move the Titanic and noticing environmental changes to align better with my version of UMS. I also notice some bigger more ambitious goals surfacing. Anyway I've been having trouble in January mostly with health (almost to the end of my level of tolerance but got meds so will be working by next week hopefully) even though great things are happening my health has me focus more on the negative side so I wanted ask if;

1) Can/does the subconscious resist the subliminal on the off days (causing more irritable mood, stress, anxiety, headaches, etc.) (on off note my stress/anxiety is mostly about loneliness, not counting medical stuff)

It is possible, but you should definitely have noted that sort of thing in one or more previous stages if it was doing so.

Quote:2) Is it possible or has been noted elsewhere if the resistance of subconscious case an autoimmune disease flare up?

That I do not know.  If it did, however, that would suggest that the autoimmune disease was in part or in whole psychologically based.

Quote:Thank You for your great products, support, and the community although I'm newer than most and I'm in darker than desired place right now, I do have unshakable intuition that this program is going to unlock tremendous growth and accomplish major goals in 2024

*I'm listening to program exactly how it says on sales page and it is only program I'm using on my iPhone 6 clicks and always within reach. Following the recommendation for best results Stage 1,2, then 3 all for a month then stage 4 for 2 months (and repeat throughout 2024)

You're welcome.  

Keep this in mind: if following the directions has you experiencing negative results AND you have this unspeakable intuition about unlocking and achieving growth and accomplishing major goals... then logically it would seem that the negativity is an effort by some part of you to stop that outcome from happening.

I don't know if that is the case, but if it is... and I were you... I would keep going.
(01-19-2024, 04:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]So the site issue was a temporary shopify issue. It's back to normal now.

Hey Ben and Shannon, I can access my old purchases now but I still can't access my X4A 1511 subscription. Not sure if this is affecting anyone else but it's definitely happening to me.
(01-20-2024, 01:20 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2024, 04:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]So the site issue was a temporary shopify issue. It's back to normal now.

Hey Ben and Shannon, I can access my old purchases now but I still can't access my X4A 1511 subscription. Not sure if this is affecting anyone else but it's definitely happening to me.

Alright, so before we go any further, please try the following potential solutions, in order:

1. Try to access it on a completely different device, with a different operating system, if possible.
2. Try accessing it through a different browser.
3. Try accessing it after doing a hard cache clearing.
4. Try accessing it after restarting your device.

If you are still having an issue at that point, we have a pretty good indication that there's something wrong that does not involve your particular device only.  Let us know how that goes.  Sorry for the inconvenience, K-train.
Thanks Shannon! I'll give it a shot tonight and see what happens. Also quick favor, could you remove my government name from your post?  LOL!!!!
Hi, I too am also having issues with streaming a subscription.

I tried two different platforms.

Is this a site wide issue?

Thank you
You mentioned Ephra and then ME...and the first 6g sub after and then AM7? Is this the plan? We need to get 6g going! Wink
(01-20-2024, 05:50 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]You mentioned Ephra and then ME...and the first 6g sub after and then AM7? Is this the plan? We need to get 6g going! Wink

Unless plans have changed, ASC will be the first 6G sub.
Thank you Shannon for providing these great sub's for people to grow and experience growth. It show when you don't allow fear and go with the flow. Everyone here will manifest their hearts desire. Wishing everyone great success. I am glad you took luck factor out US for there is no luck you create your owe realities. And! so it is all is well. I wish you all great succes and hope your 2024 is a great one. Your resistance is just fear. Operate for love and all your dreams with be fulfilled.
(01-20-2024, 04:25 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Shannon! I'll give it a shot tonight and see what happens. Also quick favor, could you remove my government name from your post?  LOL!!!!

Done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26