Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPHRA v6 (non-binding journal, do not follow ;) )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I broke and I purchased EPHRA v6 because OED, after a very strong beginning, has had very unstable effects and was making me pissed off and guilt-ridden, haha!
This journal is a non-binding journal because I'm mixing Subliminal Shop stuff with other things (not subliminals - mixing subliminals doesn't lead to anything good indeed) so do not follow my advice and my results may not be according to company settings, heh. I also follow my gut when it comes to listening times and formats because to date that's how I've been getting better results and I intend to stick to that.
I'm glad to see that DMSI v. Next is in the plans for early 6G.
So I'm doiing 1 full loop of Hybrid Trickling Stream/Silent on my phone at 11/15 volume and it feels pretty good (no overwhelm here). Things are falling into place (I've done a lot of work on that shite anyway).

F. in., imagine, that my crazy mum is indeed crazy, by which I mean it turned out she's clinically insane and she's been hiding that fact as long as I've known her (so, my entire life) and that explains a lot. She has not been pursuing treatment nor taking her prescribed meds. She be bonkers, she be. It would explain why she performed incest with my degenerate older brother when I was, like, 12, and witnessed that crap, and then tried to drag me into it through sexual abuse (did not rape me, though - that was left up to my ex-girlfriend, haha, screw that biatch, I'm using other stuff to have her face the music as they say), and my dad was an enabler and is still in denial. My older bro is on the brink of seeking psychiatric care and well he should, but still - screw him as well. It's like I'm breaking a generational curse here, but screw those guys anyhow.

I'm running other stuff (which I can't go into detail about due to forum rules) as well because it's a) effective, b) I've OFFICIALLY RAN OUT OF PATIENCE. I want it all and I want it now, as the man said, haha.

I'm off the crap psychotropic meds for psychosis which caused ED, anorgasmia and anejaculation (or whatchamacallit in English - in short, *nothing* worked) and were making me depressed. I've switched shrinks to a better one, have new meds (although I don't feel like I need them anyhow) without these stupid side-effects, but stuck with my psychotherapist (and am still hot for her Wink ).

I have a potential singing job in the works, supposed to go and perform for the powers that be next week, currently in preparation. I've started practicing at home recently instead of in practice rooms to save money.

I've also taken up regular, daily exercise, use an electromagnetic stimulation suit for cardio (got one of AliExpress on the cheap and it's pretty good), am dieting and losing flab, taking a dietary supplement for weight cutting and it feels like it's pretty effective because I don't feel all that hungry even though I'm eating very little for my usual appetites.

There's not a place in the Internet where I could write about this stuff and my experiences without restrictions so I'm considering starting a blog or something.
Congratulations man

Did you try meditating?
I'm practicing everyday it helps
Not really, not into meditation per se, makes me think too many thoughts and I find it, frankly, a little bit boring. Big Grin I prefer focusing on some task or thinking about stuff while falling asleep or walking, that's my kinda-sorta style of meditation.
Well, that one loop did focus me on healing and I do feel some anger still, but it's a positive anger. Probably the 15 minute-loop is supposed to shield the consciousness from what's healing up but in my opinion and experience that's actually very counterproductive. I can discuss this stuff with my sexy psychoanalyst, f. in., and it will start working itself through/passing on its own.

I also feel a light energy emanating from THE DARKNESS WITHIN, so to speak, hahaha. It's probably the healing energy aspect of the program.

I actually feel like listening to more loops but I'll stick to the one for the time being.

Just got word that my audition has been moved to post-Easter and frankly I don't mind as it will give me more time to prepare so I'm totally going to kill it.
(03-20-2024, 01:34 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm doiing 1 full loop of Hybrid Trickling Stream/Silent on my phone at 11/15 volume

How do I know if/when I need to do something like this??

Are you also doing 5 days on and 5 days off?

I'm on my second week of listening according to the instructions - 15 minute ultrasonic and I'm not really noticing anything so far.
(03-20-2024, 01:32 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2024, 01:34 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm doiing 1 full loop of Hybrid Trickling Stream/Silent on my phone at 11/15 volume

How do I know if/when I need to do something like this??

Are you also doing 5 days on and 5 days off?

I'm on my second week of listening according to the instructions - 15 minute ultrasonic and I'm not really noticing anything so far.

I follow my usual listening patterns to date. I am not advising anyone to not follow instructions, though. Most of the newer programs have an in-built adjustment module that guides you to adjust your listening patterns to suit your own particular needs, I don't know about this one.

I will probably be having fewer days off. They happen on occasion anyway because I don't always have the time to put in even one loop in a day without exposing others.

I believe Shannon would advise you to stick with it and that you're not supposed to notice much while the program is doing its thing.

EDIT

It has auto-config but you're only supposed to follow it after 4 cycles of 5 days on/days off with 15 minutes per day.
Listened to my second loop today, it feels pretty good. It does put my thinking into overdrive, healing-wise, but it doesn't prevent me from focusing on other things should I want/need to. I did take a couple naps today but that's no biggie since I'm currently working from home. Had dreams last night, some of them sexual in nature although not quite unpleasant.
Had lots of dreams tonight, pretty vivid, most probably healing-related. So far I like this program, we'll see about long-term results!
(03-20-2024, 01:11 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]So I broke and I purchased EPHRA v6 because OED, after a very strong beginning, has had very unstable effects and was making me pissed off and guilt-ridden, haha!
This journal is a non-binding journal because I'm mixing Subliminal Shop stuff with other things (not subliminals - mixing subliminals doesn't lead to anything good indeed) so do not follow my advice and my results may not be according to company settings, heh. I also follow my gut when it comes to listening times and formats because to date that's how I've been getting better results and I intend to stick to that.
I'm glad to see that DMSI v. Next is in the plans for early 6G.

OGSF is designed to get you to work yourself through guilt, shame and fear.  If one of those is especially bad, then my efforts to keep it subconscious may fail and you may experience pre-existing emotions of that type as you work your way through them.  However, there is no way that the program was making you feel guilt ridden.  It was, however, apparently pissing you off by pushing you to face and overcome your guilt, and the guilt was strong enough to break through the conscious veil.  Giving up at that point was exactly what your subconscious wanted you to do.
Be that as it may, I was running Overcome Erectile Dysfunction, not OGSF.
(03-23-2024, 05:07 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]Be that as it may, I was running Overcome Erectile Dysfunction, not OGSF.

Oh, wow, talk about misread!  I guess I shouldn't be trying to do forum work at 3-4 am.  Smile  My apologies.

So then that pouts things in a completely different light... help me understand what you think those symptoms resulted from with regard to your subconscious.  Are you getting angry and guilt ridden because some part of you has beliefs that say that sex is bad, or is there some sort of association to something that happened that made you feel guilty as a result, or what?  Maybe I can use this to help improve the program.
It's actually, I believe, a side effect of an unconscious mechanism whose name escapes me (my analyst told me what it's called, but I forgot, sorry) which kinda makes me attack myself that I am wicked/perverted/a sexual degenerate through having been exposed to sexual deviancy and degeneracy, repeatedly, at a formative age and so it makes me feel really guilty for having sexual desires, especially if they're of the kinky sort.

And that, in turn, makes me angry because it results in unstable, labile erectile response.
(03-23-2024, 11:33 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually, I believe, a side effect of an unconscious mechanism whose name escapes me (my analyst told me what it's called, but I forgot, sorry) which kinda makes me attack myself that I am wicked/perverted/a sexual degenerate through having been exposed to sexual deviancy and degeneracy, repeatedly, at a formative age and so it makes me feel really guilty for having sexual desires, especially if they're of the kinky sort.

And that, in turn, makes me angry because it results in unstable, labile erectile response.

Knowing that, I can suggest that you're going to need to work on that first, which I'm sure you already knew.  Has anything you've used from here helped with that?  Not the erections, but the guilt?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5