Subliminal Talk

Full Version: S Magnet 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am currently running WM funny it feels good to run but I seem to be getting some resistance as most nights I wake up and have to take off the sleep phones.I am not getting enough sleep recently.
and not able to go back to sleep.

I did not have this issue while running Am6 twice which I had a lot of resistance at times while running.

I was in Mumbai last March the last night I was there my Business friend took me to an Indian restaurant.He keep looking over my shoulder as we were eating.I asked him what he was looking at he said the two women behind us were big bollywood stars.Mother and daughter.
Gotta love Indian food Wink
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(07-27-2015, 06:57 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]yeah koshas i find myself taking off my sleep phones whenever i wake up in the middle of the night, but i've had the habit of switching off subs 1-2 hours before i wake up to get at least one hour of restful sleep...

didn't think that was a form of resistance though??

Yes in my case It is resistance.I feel that kind of dull headache when I know I have run to many hours.I avg. between 15-19 hours while on am6.I never had the issue with the sleepphones.
Thats a good idea to get a couple hours of sleep without subs.I will try it.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
She wants you Wink
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(08-04-2015, 07:21 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]dude and i know it, but again her boyfriend is a good friend of mine and i can't do that to him. I'm pretty sure i'd say this before SM3 too, I just don't have the heart to do that to anyone, especially my FRIEND! GAWDDDD this is frustrating! lolol

(08-03-2015, 09:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]She wants you Wink

No need to frustating my friend, there are plenty of fish on the sea. Wink
(08-04-2015, 07:24 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]No need to frustating my friend, there are plenty of fish on the sea. Wink

LOL bro I think the frustrating thing is that this emotion started to come over me... It's a feeling I haven't felt since I was a teenager, the "crush" starting to develop. I've numbed myself to emotions through my use and abuse of drugs and alcohol and I just pinpointed the feeling I had! It's wild.

stage 1 day 28

It's crazy how whenever I'm not actively seeking out the effects of my sub usage, the more I end up noticing in retrospect. There's some CRAZY attraction from girls. (subjectively, because I am not used to this kind of attention, even though I see other guys get FAR MORE attraction from girls than I am getting now).

The milf from my AM6 runs (40 y/o azn woman) is basically dying to fornicate with me. She texts me with the word "dear", "love", talks about her boobies, and then yesterday she told me to call her as soon as I got the message. Then she said "we need to get some FOOD soon!" in a very excited, schoolgirly type voice. Desired result = MUST BANG before leaving the country

That girl from tinder (half indian, half arabic + hint of mexican) has been all over me via text, but I haven't really been pursuing her. I feel bad, actually I think she really likes me and definitely shows signs of "fallout" they hint of at PUA and pheromone forums. Desired result= would bang, but she'd be really clingy and I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings so I'm rethinking that. (look at me, where did this conscience come from?)

There's another older white lady who's probably in her mid 40's who seems super into me :O. always hitting me up to help look at her phone or computer, and how she's gonna bribe me with a sandwich. She's great looking with a great body! She would have been a perfect 10 in her younger years, and it's awesome to get such attention from her! I still consider her a perfect 10, and the net result = could and would bang if possible.

I was just looking at my google hangouts history, and the 5 most recent chats are with women, who are 8's and up in my book. Minus this one whale from Wales, who I enjoy chatting with, and that's it.

It's hard to imagine that all this shit happened in 28 days O_O

OH I went to a young people in alcoholics anonymous conference in lousiana over this past weekend, and it was a lot easier to initiate conversation with girls I had never met before. Although I only knew 3 people there out of the 500 people, so that probably has a lot to do with it... lol. Met some 9's from Miami, and played a game of Mafia with a group of 30 people, and it came down to me (mafia), and two of the miami girls who were best friends. I ALMOST had won the game with my manipulation, and the girl WAS SO CLOSE to believing me, but my emotions got in the way and I didn't have the heart to fuqq with the girls (even though it was a game).

On Saturday, there was a dance contest and I had won 1st place, surprisingly :O . Man it feels SO good to be a part of something, to have fun with others my age, but I wish I had more balls to go further with women! The conference was at a hotel, and I'm SO sure I could have gotten laid there if I had XYZ... I'm sure it'll come, I imagine there's a lot of debriefing going on during stage 1 before the heavy hitter stages comes in and starts laying the foundation to what will become eternitys_child embodied as a sex magnet

Now if only I had a vehicle, and didn't live in a halfway house, and wasn't busy all the freaking time, and (insert excuse here), I could have had sex already. Although I probably wouldn't have had the cojones to initiate anything anyway.

Lot has happened, a lot more to come.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18