Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OFv3 - Dominant & Fearless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This will be the continuation of https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-OFv2-...t-Fearless.
I am stoked to be doing OFv3. This could be life-changing for me.
Hi GreekGod22, good luck with v3, please share your thoughts if you see the difference between v2 and v3.
@Med Thanks, man

Day 2/180 ON

Played my first loop yesterday at 10AM and today at 5AM, so less than 24hrs between them. Now 3 days of break will follow.
I felt normal yesterday, nothing particular that stands out.
A girl came over at my place. I was so sure of myself that we would have sex. It didn't happen this time, something was off. I used to blame myself whenever this happened and indulge in self-pity, thinking of myself less of a man.
This time, I was sad for like 10mins and then completely dropped it and decided to go out with the guys.

I also went out last night, approached a group of 2 women all by myself in the streets. After that I went out in a club, engaged once in a brief conversation with a girl, and was also approached by another girl. Wasn't a bad night.
(06-12-2021, 02:12 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]I also went out last night, approached a group of 2 women all by myself in the streets. After that I went out in a club, engaged once in a brief conversation with a girl, and was also approached by another girl. Wasn't a bad night.

Getting approached by a girl is tight       (Reference to ScreenRant pitchmeetings^^)

I love how OFv3 impacts many different avenues of life, it seems like fear is lurking in many places. Rooting for ya!
Getting approached by a girl is super easy. Barely an inconvenience.
Day 3/180 OFF

Track: Masked Ocean Surf (flac)

Today has been my first day off from the sub. I've been feeling good this weekend, I feel the sub is having an influence on me, and my subconscious is rewiring even during off days.
It's subtle, but my level of cumulated fear seems lower. I just suddenly seem to worry less about stuff and feel more resilient to stress.

I also crave to get back to my ON days, 3 days of OFF time feels much.
Oh, and I pulled a girl home last night. I was assertive, direct and masculine in my behavior and the attraction between us naturally unfolded.
If you feel a craving for more, then do more. Let your subconscious guide you through the AutoConfig module.
Day 4/180 ON

I went ahead and played a loop today, felt an impulse to do it, now I feel tired, but I'm able to endure it.
So I had only 1 day off, but technically 48hrs have passed since my last loop on Saturday.

A normal day for me, nothing out of the ordinary. Been thinking a lot on how much I want to achieve financial freedom.
My libido is high, I am always seeking more beautiful women to be with, but still have some insecurities deep down inside with high-caliber women.
Day 5/180 ON

Today was a weird day. I recognized that I was being my an-hedonic self. The masturbation tendencies have reduced up to my normal levels.
There was something in particular that I noticed on my social media and that triggered me today. Why do some women go for lesser man? I've found it not fair.
Why does a certain woman choose a certain guy when I am better than him? This honestly frustrated me.
I kept my calm and repeated to myself that I am a worthy man, that I already have lots of other women showing interest in me (which is true) and I will choose to believe the version of reality that is suitable to me. I am better than him and I am better than her.

For those who haven't figured it yet, I do Game(day-game or night-game)
I went out late at night for a walk in the city center where I actually live. I opened a set of 2 girls and had a 30min+ interaction with them. This was my first opener of the night. No hesitation. I just recognized their signals of interest and approached.
This is the 2nd time on OFv3 where I approach a set of 2 women all by myself.

Dreams
I dreamt again last night, but it did not seem to revolve around the topic of fear.
Day 12/180 OFF

Last week on this sub has been discouraging. I haven't felt anything happening that I could note down.
In contrast, on OFv2 I could feel something, now it's nothing Undecided

If anything, I have been more fearful. I went to the sea side over the weekend, I was in head a lot and could not approach much or have longer interactions.

I know it's because of my diet, whenever I eat starch and seed oils, it gives me depression and puts me into learned helplessness. Nutrition really is everything. Even if I engrain positive beliefs about myself, my digestive issues will always hold me back,

I am also honestly starting to wonder whether visualizations are more powerful than subliminal. I completely believe that subconscious reprogramming is possible, I just don't know whether subliminal / affirmations are actually efficient.
Or maybe I am unlucky and don't respond to Shannon's subs.

F**k this life, it's an endless, hopeless battle to get back to ground zero.
It really is incredible how much your physical state of health influences your mental state.
I am prone to hypoglycemia, if I don't eat often, I start getting anxious and nervous and very negative thoughts haunt me. After a nourishing meal, I return back to a more optimistic state. This was the case tonight.

I am going to follow a 2 days ON - 2 days OFF schedule from now on.
The brain is the most energy hungry organ in the entire body, consuming approximately 20% of the energy your whole body burns in it's resting state.  It cannot function properly without fuel.  I have a lot of first hand experience with that; I am also hypoglycemic.
Day 13/180 ON

Played a loop at midnight before bed. Woke up feeling much less stress surrounding my job and the current deadlines that I face.
Feeling more optimistic than yesterday.
Days 14 & 15 / 180

I did something wild. Yesterday I had an impulse to play the hybrid track and I followed it. I played one loop of it yesterday and another loop today, even though today was supposed to be an OFF day.
On my 1st hybrid loop (yesterday), I felt a lot of blood rushing to my head. Later I had to take a nap.
Played it again today, didn't had the need to take a nap today. At some point, I felt some dizziness and interpreted it as my brain needing more sugar so I ate some fruits.
I suddenly started feeling good today.
Even went outside and did one cold approach solo and another one with my wing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14