Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Who do you love - DMSI 3.3.2 Jandom Rusings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I decided to start a new journal in anticipation of the currently in-build DMSI 3.3.2.

A tune to set the mood:

Hot Lacanian action was very hot today, as usual, owing to "psychoanalytic MILF guru", of course. Wink Mrr, what a woman. Also, hot damn was that Lacan guy a magnificent bastard.

By the by, there's been some kinda... peculiar occurrences I've noticed pertaining to women who could very well be potentially affected by TID DMSIng on my part that kinda seem to look to me like side-effects of... fear-removal affected side? I'll know more once I start running it proper, I guess! Most peculiar stuffies and thingies!
I've got some serious random musings going on, quite a bit of it pertaining to yesternight's hot Lacanian action. I may write it up some over here once I get some more beauty sleep, as I've only had 5 hrs worth of it these past 48 hours, heh.

Anyhow, touring in progress. It actually feels somewhat relaxing compared to last season, despite my sleepiness.
Finishing up the tour tomorrow. Was planning to start running DMSI on the weekend anyways, so I do not mind that the build process is taking longer than the usual. Could use a refresh of the auric shield soon, though. Smile
Are you finding the auric shield(s) useful?
BTW., one of the random musings I had, pertaining to hot Lacanian action (I've had this one pop up in my thoughts throughout the day, so I guess it might be relevant to... something. Big Grin). My foxy psychoanalytic guru, apart from being totally *mrrr*, mentioned something regarding the text we were discussing; it was, I think, either a parable, or some sort of tribal story, or myth? I dunno, but, it went something like this: "there was this father-leader who partook of all the women. Hence he had many sons. But his sons got angry because, well, he partook of all the women and they had none for themselves. So they rebelled and killed the father. Afterwards, they were left wondering WTF to do. So they decided to deify the father, and then share the women between themselves, but now establishing rules and regulations that would delimit their access to females."

[not quoting my guru verbatim, obviously, as my memory isn't *that* good, heh Big Grin]

Incidentally, she was looking me in the eyes as she was saying this. *She knows*. Wink
(09-26-2019, 09:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you finding the auric shield(s) useful?

Very much so.

I've mentioned in my UMS journal that the difference between rehearsals which included people who, for short, I call "the moron squad" (pretty much your run-of-the-mill narcissistic showbiz types who go into it in order to have someone tell them they're special and the greatest, not because they like art, enjoy the work or such) before the UMS-auric shield and now *with* the auric shield was significant.

And that's not all. It's veeeeery useful. I've been singing praises of it pretty much from the beginning o myf UMS run. Big Grin
Good to hear. I had been a little worried that people would not be able to see, sense, or otherwise detect what it was doing.

There are more shields in the pipeline, but they have to wait a bit.
(09-26-2019, 09:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear.  I had been a little worried that people would not be able to see, sense, or otherwise detect what it was doing.

There are more shields in the pipeline, but they have to wait a bit.

Oftentimes, after rehearsals for premieres and such, I would require a pretty long period of rest and recuperation. Turns out it was mostly due to all the negativity that was being sent my way.

The shields are a *godsend*. Thank you for them!

Some negativity still lingers, but the shields are effective enough now that it's pretty easy to clear it out afterwards. No longer feels like "shoveling shit upstream", so to speak. Big Grin
One more thing on the "psychoanalytic" front:

Today one dude with whom I'm touring this week told me he's had a dream that featured me. I asked him to tell me what it was about. He said he dreamed of me professing my love and then making out with a female singer of our mutual acquaintance, lol.

The same guy keeps taking pictures of me and sending them *to his wife*.

It's very interesting how people are starting to perceive me. Tongue
you knew it would happen Shannon...that some one would ask...what kinds of new shileds? how many more can there be? this DRS seems massive.
thanx very much for the updates and postes "Have at Ye" ,Man!

Shannon's quote "(17 minutes ago)Shannon Wrote:
Good to hear. I had been a little worried that people would not be able to see, sense, or otherwise detect what it was doing.

There are more shields in the pipeline, but they have to wait a bit. "
(09-26-2019, 09:57 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]you knew it would happen Shannon...that some one would ask...what kinds of new shileds? how many more can there be? this DRS seems massive.
thanx very much for the updates and postes "Have at Ye" ,Man!

Shannon's quote "(17 minutes ago)Shannon Wrote:
Good to hear.  I had been a little worried that people would not be able to see, sense, or otherwise detect what it was doing.

There are more shields in the pipeline, but they have to wait a bit.  "

I believe right now there are two Shannon-shields avaialble: the non-direction reflective shield (NDRS, in UMS and in DMSI in spe, as well as LTU in an earlier version, I believe, "block it and forget it") and the directional reflection shield (stand alone, "return to sender").

There were, if I remember correctly, plans for: "transmutative absorption shield" (so - absorb the negative energies and then "change" them into positive, useful energies for the user's benefit) and "transmutative reflection shield" (so - "change" the negativity into something more wholesome and then send it back to the source. [EDIT: Came up with a better moniker for this type of shield: I dub it the "kill them with kindness" shield Big Grin]). There may have been plans for others, but I don't remember at this time.
The specifics will have to wait until I am ready to build them. But there are several more types I know how to create.
Finished the tour, back home to rest a bit, awaiting the release, woop! Definitely could use a re-up on the shielding (last weekend, I only managed to do 1 day of 6 UMS-loops, and then 1 day of but 2 UMS-loops, so the perceivable weakening of the shield might be related to this. 6 loop of UMS was where it was at for me at that time, for 2-3 days on). Got quite a bit of musings and observations, especially considering I had one of my responders throughout the tour to observe, but these shall have to wait as I don't really feel like writing it all up right now. One thing I can tell you right off the bat: we kept flirting throughout, and she'd always ask me to help her button up - and then later on unbutton - her costume dress. Every single day. Wink

Funnily, even though usually I am pretty observant, it would appear that now I have become even *more* aware of people's tell-tale behaviors etc., and it takes me less time to "connect the dots", so to speak. Very interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23