Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Jake's UMOP - CLOSED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Saturday 4th August
2.11am in the morning.

I have just bought this sub at the sale price and it is currently downloading Smile

I am confused if I have to wait 35days before playing this sub or not, since I have been listening to DMSI 3.2. I just need a clear answer but my understanding is that I have to wait 35days.

I have bought the sub at the sale price and so will now wait for 35days before starting UNLESS @Shannon or someone can please give me a clear answer on this.

In the mean time I will google how to play 3 loops (a playlist) with an alarm on my android phone to prepare for this.

The rainbow is to signify a new dawn Smile

I have now the chance to finally start to hit my biggest enemy, Procrastination and to ultimately start living my life and hit my goals.

Life has been tough, I have lived in fear most - if not all - of my adult life due to this disease and I hope nay I pray that finally this will be its end and its demise.

Thank you
So got my answer from Ben, that yes im to wait 35days before starting this sub.

I stopped DMSI 3.2 on Sunday 29th July, which means I start this sub on 2nd of September :/

I have also spent this time going through 6 apps after alot of research online to finally find an app that can play a playlist as an alarm so that I can set it to start 3 loops before I need to wake up.

Im ready now but need to wait and do nothing Sad lol

Its 3.09am here in the UK, so im heading to bed...gdnight
So you will not be doing the next DMSI? I suppose before you begin you'll know if you want to do DMSI by others journals by then.
Jake

Which apps did you look at and which one have you chosen?

Cheers
Well looks like most of the guys are getting off the DMSI.. Even me just to try New subs or just for a break..
(08-03-2018, 06:59 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]So you will not be doing the next DMSI? I suppose before you begin you'll know if you want to do DMSI by others journals by then.

Good point and yeah im doing this sub because 1 major goal I have is girls of cos but the other major goal I have are MANY MANY other goals. I procrastinate alot! I get motivated at the start and then lose it.

I know according to a stamford uni professor in psychology and behaviour that motivation is a small and short boost for when you need it but my issue is daily consistency. he does say do small tiny habits or mini steps but honestly thats just feeling like it will take me forever to get going.

So this sub has to take priority and after my 35days ill be on it bro!!

If this helps me to get going on all my many goals, then I can eventually get onto DMSI to help shannon learn from my data as a tricky resistor.
(08-03-2018, 09:35 PM)Djinnni Wrote: [ -> ]Jake

Which apps did you look at and which one have you chosen?

Cheers

Hey Buddy!

I dont think I can list other companies apps/products here and dont want to break any forum rules so you and anyone interested to know can PM me and ill share there.

for anyone reading, i have an android samsung phone so this is an app for that, not for an iphone and others.

Also I am in no way affiliated at all with any apps or 3rd party products this is just something I found apparently works so will try after my 35 day break.

thanks
(08-04-2018, 02:21 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Well looks like most of the guys are getting off the DMSI.. Even me just to try New subs or just for a break..

If procrastination is an issue for you and I cant seem to think it was tbh bro, I think it was major for me and for Catman then yeah dont get this sub. Wait for 3.3 cos that will help you more with healing and clearing and fapping.

If you get this let me know but take the 35 day break as its work this considering you have turbulence already.
Procrastination and Motivation are also a big issue for me.. Although it's kinda complicated due to my "Chronic Mental Fatigue"... I do find that I know what I want to do but I loose motivation.. After few days as if I never was motivated in first place... A work which can be done in like 3 days.. I take 30 days to do it.. I just keep postponing it..

Even if I do manage or force myself to do it feels as if my subc exhausts me... I mean try doing something you don't want to or feel like and u will know.. I am sure

Also my motivation keeps fluctuating it comes in for like 2-3 days and then will vanish for like weeks...

So I would really like to see how it goes.. Catman seems to having a good time...DMSI-3.2 healing must have done enough to make this work easily.

With this level of crappy motivation and procrastination habits.. I can't even expect to do a 9-5 job. Or learn anything.

I remember when I was in my teens I was always motivated but I was also procrastinating. Like when I was motivated to study then I would open my book then read few lines then again procrastinate on it after few mins.. Kinda like ADHD.

As for DMSI - I think I need a break from it as it has dug very deep and I need to take rest for a while. Fapping is still there but there is a difference. I am sure slowly and surly I will get to the root of its problem and fix it...

After DMSI break I will jump on UM-OP. Need to collect some cash for that lol.
(08-04-2018, 09:30 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Procrastination and Motivation are also a big issue for me.. Although it's kinda complicated due to my "Chronic Mental Fatigue"... I do find that I know what I want to do but I loose motivation.. After few days as if I never was motivated in first place... A work which can be done in like 3 days.. I take 30 days to do it.. I just keep postponing it..

Even if I do manage or force myself to do it feels as if my subc exhausts me... I mean try doing something you don't want to or feel like and u will know.. I am sure

Also my motivation keeps fluctuating it comes in for like 2-3 days and then will vanish for like weeks...

So I would really like to see how it goes.. Catman seems to having a good time...DMSI-3.2 healing must have done enough to make this work easily.

With this level of crappy motivation and procrastination habits.. I can't even expect to do a 9-5 job. Or learn anything.

I remember when I was in my teens I was always motivated but I was also procrastinating. Like when I was motivated to study then I would open my book then read few lines then again procrastinate on it after few mins.. Kinda like ADHD.

As for DMSI - I think I need a break from it as it has dug very deep and I need to take rest for a while. Fapping is still there but there is a difference. I am sure slowly and surly I will get to the root of its problem and fix it...

After DMSI break I will jump on UM-OP. Need to collect some cash for that lol.

I think youre right, get on UM/OP, forget about DMSI and just let UM/OP get you going.

Make sure you take the 35day break, I think your brain will thank you for it.

My goal for when I execute UM/OP is to get myself in order - take action on all my goals daily that I can.

If I can get into this habit then I can also progress further with the subs I feel.

Shame there isnt any healing with this sub but who knows maybe healing wont be needed for it.
I asked the following question and I got my reply, so posting here to remind me incase I forget.

(08-13-2018, 07:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 09:21 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon

Hey Mate, UM/OP ITM, is that to be played for a full loop? or can it be played and stopped at any time?

It can be used AS NEEDED. Best to finish whatever loop you're doing, at least, but as needed can be stopped whenever and started whenever. If you use it too much outside of daily use, you will disrupt the daily use, and for that reason, it is recommended that you not use it ITM for at least a couple weeks, to see what it does when used as daily standard use only.

Quote:2) 3 loops is in the morning, however for ITM, can you play it 3 loops or more if youre working for that long?

I recommend never playing it more than 1-2 loops ITM. Remember that too much of a good thing is not a good thing, and playing it ITM disrupts the ASRB of 3 loops a day to resting the rest of the day. So don't use it ITm until you've seen how it affects you at 3 loops a day for at least a couple weeks, and then if you use it ITM, do so sparingly.

Quote:3) and if I recall you said it was ok to play 3 loops and also ITM too, correct?

thanks bud!

Yes, but again, wait at least 2 weeks after starting the program and assess whether you really need ITM. 3 loops a day is most effective without ITM usage. ITM basically breaks ASRB, and so it is only useful if you're absolutely needing it.

Looks like 3 loops a day on a daily run is what im aiming for then, with the days break in between as per ASRB.

Also just as an update, I am eager to get going with UM/OP.

I have so many goals, daily rituals/habits/tasks/action steps that I want to do. Each one to get me focused on either studying, losing weight (diet, fitness etc), looking young (yes this is a goal of mine, such as taking vitamins daily, probiotics, omega 3 etc to sleeping right), Sleeping well and sleeping right daily on schedule to get my 9-10hours rest and not negotiating on this.

I have goals such as reading outside my studying to better myself whether thats reading on PUA/Girls (I know I know you'll all say DMSI DMSI DMSI, but since im not executing well on anything as yet its best I learn something in the mean time) to also trying to get my hair back which can fall into the looking younger goal too.

So with all these goals in my mind, and with me always taking the easier route of "Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

So even though I have motivation or dreams and desires I need it to be there all the time followed up with not procrastinating!!!

I cant remember who said it to me or where but someone said to me that its best to do UM/OP until I kick this bitch to the curb and then get onto any other sub cos then atleast im taking action on what I need to do.

I will read the UM/OP journals now, but dont think anyone else is executing except for CatMan, and dont think many more are on the sub, so whenever I start ill will be updating as I do and being honest both with the positives if I get any and the negatives.

I really hope @Shannon that any feedback I give will be noticed to help those like me still behind on the road to Execution (-not perdition lol)
I got this awesome reply from RTBoss about resistance and I wanted to share it here with you all as well as be a reminder for me - for when I need a boost.

(08-14-2018, 05:28 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2018, 04:20 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 09:15 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 07:23 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 07:04 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I also remember in past I used hypnosis and my memory and concentration sky rocketed but after that things went down and I lost it most.. Today I am in a position that I have problem searching vocabulary or term when writing or speaking.. I was fluent 8 years ago..

I think that's cause Hypnosis relaxed ur Conscious mind along with subc so that why u notice result..

I do believe we consciously try our best to not execute but we are not aware because we have made it like a habit..

For me it's when my conscious mind is absolutely fed up then of fighting the subliminal script only then I change.

For example.. I had a habit of eating from KFC and fast food restaurants... It wasn't good for my health.. I mean I eat so much outside food that I will feel stick to my stomach... But still I noticed that I consciously wanna eat still.. I mean I can feel that it's coming from my conscious mind yet a voice my subc saying it's not a good idea..

So I order the chicken again but this time it was rotten chicken.. Apparently they give me 2 - 3 days old and it smelled horrible and I ate it by mistake and believe the smell off it and thinking that I ate it.. I vomited so much.. That my conscious mind was like.. Man i am never gonna eat this shit again..

So I think it's our conscious mind creating problems along with subc.. I think its gonna take time..

Have u noticed that ur Conscious mind is now a little more cooperative?

With hypnosis the gate keeper known as the conscious mind is made to sleep allowing suggestions to reach the subC more easily. With subliminals the idea I thought was for suggestions to reach your subC irrespective of whether the gate keeper is awake or asleep.

No my conscious mind and I have no changed 1 bit at all. I do not feel any different in anyway which is why im really really hoping that UM/OP is the sub that overcomes my non-execution Sad

Idk why you keep saying that u didn't execute.. U executed few part pretty good I think including NoFap part of DMSI pretty well.. Maybe u should try reading ur old journal and u will realise that u do have changed.. Only thing u are always worried about is procrastination.. Like me.. Pretty sure time will come and we will fix this issue

I executed no fap only from 1 loop 3.2. Multiple loops and I saw no execution so it demoted me.

That was a resistance tactic by your subconscious to get you to either A.) reduce or B.) stop your usage of DMSI.

I can't tell you the myriad ways my subconscious has creatively tried to get me to quit 3.2 entirely - especially when I increased loops to 7.

No-fap is important to you. Subc knows that. You were excited DMSI stymied that habit. You then increased DMSI loops --> increased subc fear of full execution
--> subc knew fapping would remove your excitement about DMSI --> subc "wins" because you quit/reduced loops.

My subc did this to me - except with drinking alcohol, fatigue, nightmares, throwing headphones during sleep, eating large amounts (and the wrong kinds of) food and gaining weight, being nasty to my wife and kids with irritability, stonewalling and telling me I'll never execute and am wasting time so "I may as well just quit now and use something that actually works and doesn't waste my time," tricking me into using supplements that historically have made me depressed (subsequently throwing me into deep, deep short-term depression)...the list goes on.

I overcame each of them by using each reason to strengthen my resolve to not only keep using DMSI, but further experiment with ways to overcome resistance. I used my conscious will to refuse alcohol, caffeine, increase my fitness, eat better, have sex with my wife rather than masturbate, take a deep breath and relax when irritated (or key-out and go somewhere/do something positive to improve my mood), stopped taking unnecessary supplements...In short, I continue to make it clear to my subc that I intend to execute. The more it resists, the more I resolve myself to use DMSI until I do, and do so accurately, consistently, and constantly.

As you do, sometimes "reasons" you thought you'd already overcome will come back with a vengeance - but if you put your foot down and acknowledge it's a subversive act of your subconscious based in fear - you'll once again overcome it, until it doesn't happen anymore.

Treat every reason to quit a sub as a possible resistance tactic, until the day comes where Shannon makes resistance a thing of the past. The resolve to overcome them ("reasons to quit") will help you actually overcome them. And as a result, you'll get a lot more out of subs.
So eager to start this sub.

Want to hit all my goals with motivation and confidence.

I keep imagining the day I do all I need to and want to give my life the best it deserves.

But I'm going to wait and complete the full 35days break Sad

I have a full list of goal to reach shall I list them here?

I also for now anyway decided how I'll play the sub which I'll explain soon.

Only other thing to report is that I'm sleeping super late at 4.29am and waking around 1pm. I need motivation to help me sleep early and stop this behaviour. So good thing I have um/op lol
I also sleep late.. Wanna see how this sub works on this and many other stuff.. I also have a to do list..

Lets see how stuff goes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14