Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 Random Musings and Journalings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yello,

Been listening to DMSI 3.2 once every day since release day (so that'd be Friday, 4 AM for me). Finally finished with that darn project I've been whining about in my 3.1 journal, so now I will also have more time to observe and report on DMSI-related proceedings. Now I'm going to rest and try to catch up on sleep for the next day or two, and then it's go time.

I did notice certain resistance-related attempts by myself after starting to listen to ver. 3.2, but they are usually short-lived. Stuff is getting processed/cleaned out, etc., and it does have a "forced-march" quality to it, but I do believe progress is being made. Also, it is definitely less harrowing than ver. B of 3.1 was at first - listening to the subliminal itself is extremely pleasant. Things are beginning to happen, I think. Will report more once I have concrete data and/or results. Smile

I did experience symptoms of mental overload (my brain simply going *derrrrp* on me after hours of rehearsal), but that was more the disorganized project I've been involved in, and not DMSI.

Energetic requirements seem to be somewhat high, as I'm constantly hungry, but that's also compounded with that singing project I've been doing, and that stuff's extremely physically and mentally demanding, too, so I'll be able to tell better once I've actually rested up physically a bit.

Gonna be changing my listening time from 3-4 AM to something more civilized as of tomorrow. Gonna aim for somewhere between 8 and 10 AM.

Thanks for making the release happen, Shannon and the IML IT squad!
NOTE: I will be refraining from following other DMSI journals for the time being, so as not to prejudice myself.
New listening time is 10 AM. Gonna try to stick to it as far as I am able.
Ok, it's my break day, so I guess time for an update.

It's been kinda rough at times, emotionally. The parts of me that made themselves apparent while resisting 3.1 are putting up a fight or something. There are moments when I feel terribad, sometimes to the point of actually having a reaction as I were experiencing physical pain (though I am not, so no worries). There's some kind of push-pull going on between the parts of me that are willing to execute, and those that are not. When the unwilling parts make themselves known, I do spend quite a bit of mental capacities (conscious; I cannot readily say about the unconscious) on convincing them to cooperate, so there's that. I think that progress is being made, though. Interestingly enough, I've been using the fact that those parts which are ready to execute feel really good thanks to the "morphine drip" effect, and have been telling myself something to the extent of "see how good it's gonna feel to cooperate?" Big Grin The resistant parts seem to be focusing on past experiences, while those that are more than happy to execute couldn't really give less of a shit about the past.

The resistant parts seem to be trying to fight off PTPA and Self-esteem, as they're scared that, should I actually start acting the part, I will be left all alone to survive in the world absent the "support" of others as they will stop wanting to associate with me, and even try to sabotage me. It's not exactly a rational thing (because why would it be), but that's what I think is at issue here. Also, this does go to show what my subconscious thinks about most of the people I've been associating with (and justifiably so). There are moments when PTPA and SE seem to be kicking in, and boy do these moments feel good.

Funny thing is, though, that there are times when I feel bad because I do not believe myself to be executing the script 100%, even though I know it will be good for me, and knowing full well that it's all up to me and my choices/will. It's kinda like beating yourself up for smoking a cigarette when you've been on your way to quitting, know what I mean? Something like that. I do not know whether it's a good sign or not.

I can't shake off the thought that using ver. A of 3.2 for a bit would assist in fixing the above, as a lot of the above is the result of emotional trauma, I think. We'll see about that once ver. A hits the proverbial shelves, won't we now?

The program itself is freakishly strong. All the phenomenal effects of listening to, f. in., ver 3.1 (visual artifacts, "electrical" buzzing throughout the body, bodyheat increase, etc.) have increased in strength. My excess flab has been going away steadily and at a pretty rapid pace to boot, and now I'm really close to where I was, flab-wise, prior to starting the DMSI adventure (AOSI, in my case). There's a visible difference in the mirror and in the fit of my clothing. Also, my musculature is becoming more toned, I think - I can see it in the outline of my arms and my neck. Skin also seems to be looking healthier.

Libido is back with a vengeance and is quite high (and - most importantly - steady), anxiety about ED down to almost non-existence. Definite improvement for me compared to ver. 3.1. Can't wait to test it in practice at the nearest opportunity, lol.

On the female reactions front, I've been getting some that are very promising, and have had several of the "what are the odds" chance encounters with females I find attractive, all that DMSI manifestation jazz. Interestingly enough, wherever I go, I see *so many* extremely attractive women I'm sometimes all like "WTF is going on here Big Grin" on the inside. Also, all of the above mentioned emotional "push-pull" going on seems to stop in an instant whenever I'm interacting with a female. I've also noticed many women pretty much glaring at me, either more or less explicitly, when I'm in public. It's currently pretty much what ver. 3.1 would net me, but more steady in its occurrence.

Had an intuitive urge to try two loops around day 10, I think, and it still comes up from time to time. I have refrained from doing so and am following the instructions as they are now, though.

I think I'll have to switch to before-sleep listening, as - apart from the first several days - ver. 3.2 is putting me right out soon after listening to my loop for the day. That is to say, I get really, really sleepy. And I do have an increased need for sleep.

So that's that for now, I'll post more once I have it or remember anything relevant/interesting/amusing.

Cheerio, beautiful people!
Even though you started with it being emotionally taxing, most of the other stuff you write is stuff that makes me struggle not to use DMSI.

The fat reduction too, though Shannon has said it's only what you might have put on with 3.1 and since stopping 3.1 and doing UD for a while I am at a lower bodyfat than before DMSI. But the being more muscular is definately also a side effect i'd welcome.

And especially the responses of women looking at you. From what i'm seeing from most reports, there's alot higher percentage of this happening for people than in 3.1 and more obvious for them.

I can only remember like twice on 3.1 that might have happened to me, once was when I went to the gym and I literally talked to almost everyone, including girls and they all lit up. I can't recall if they were looking but it kind of didn't matter, it was like a "of course they will all fucking repond to me" that was awesome.
(03-10-2018, 01:42 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Even though you started with it being emotionally taxing, most of the other stuff you write is stuff that makes me struggle not to use DMSI.

The fat reduction too, though Shannon has said it's only what you might have put on with 3.1 and since stopping 3.1 and doing UD for a while I am at a lower bodyfat than before DMSI. But the being more muscular is definately also a side effect i'd welcome.

And especially the responses of women looking at you. From what i'm seeing from most reports, there's alot higher percentage of this happening for people than in 3.1 and more obvious for them.

I can only remember like twice on 3.1 that might have happened to me, once was when I went to the gym and I literally talked to almost everyone, including girls and they all lit up. I can't recall if they were looking but it kind of didn't matter, it was like a "of course they will all ***** repond to me" that was awesome.

TBH, I was kinda expecting the emotional struggle going in, given it's ver. B, so it's not like I did not know what I was getting into. Wink I was hoping that it would not be so, but alas! Big Grin I actually much prefer it this way, too - hitting it hard and fast right now instead of leaving it to simmer and sneak up on me once I'm hitting direct results, which is what I unconsciously did on ver. 3.1.

BTW., one more thing I forgot to mention - I get moments of rage. Hard. Like "punching the walls and kicking chairs" hard. They usually pass after a short time, though. Do not worry, though - I only punch walls when I'm home alone. I pity the walls, though. Wink

Physical improvements on 3.2 might be also related to the "auxillary goals" supporting maximum sexual irresistibility that have been there since earlier iterations, not just the flab-removal sub-module, I think.

Also, TBH, I've not been reporting much on the IOI/general female reactions front since sometime in the middle of my 3.1 run (excepting stuff I've not seen happen before), as otherwise I'd be spending entire days "updating my journal", so to speak, and The Nameless One I ain't. I'm going for the end-goal here. Big Grin
I feel pretty good right now. More calm and composed then during the initial 14 days, yet active and up and about, doing things I need to get done and more. Emotional upheaval is lessened, too. Let's keep on trucking.
It's funny how you say you have been having random rage moments because I have also. I thought it was because of my breakup with my girlfriend at first (it probably is) but I have been just raging out in short bursts, like if someone cuts me off at an intersection or swipes my parking bay I rage out lol. It's not like im in a bad mood it just is a passing thing.

Maybe it's from an increase of testosterone???
I was actually raging last Fri night lol. Then suddenly things started to happen. It was weird.
It can be from resistance.. as in you're confronting something you've held onto for a long time so it comes out in rage or frustration.

Quote:I was actually raging last Fri night lol. Then suddenly things started to happen. It was weird.

Well interestingly I remember a few times on 3.1 I got angry at something and was just like "fuck this" in frustration and then started getting the aura.
The raging moments were EXACTLY as you guys are describing them. Big Grin

Probably a reaction to being instructed to do something I did not like, or frustration at not executing.

I also noticed I'd have bursts of anger in reaction to recollections of being treated with disrespect.
(03-14-2018, 02:30 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]The raging moments were EXACTLY as you guys are describing them. Big Grin

Probably a reaction to being instructed to do something I did not like, or frustration at not executing.

I also noticed I'd have bursts of anger in reaction to recollections of being treated with disrespect.

LMAO second time I managed to do a double like. I'm beating Catman. Tongue
I got a double like! DMSI IS WORKING OMIGOD!!!!!
(03-14-2018, 03:06 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]I got a double like! DMSI IS WORKING OMIGOD!!!!!

I have the power to take it away. Muahahaha~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15