Subliminal Talk

Full Version: CHAOSVRGN (DMSI v2.5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: chaosvrgn_poster_2.png]
Chilling? I want an ELECTRIFYING sequel! I want a GRIPPING sequel! I want this to be EROTICALLY CHARGED!!! Chilling out is not and option, and neither is scaring them.
(10-10-2016, 12:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I want this to be EROTICALLY CHARGED!!!

50 shades of chaos!!!!?!?!??????!!!!
That is a beastly cast...wow. A fan of every single one of them.

The budget must have been insane for this one. Obviously it'll be epic.
(10-10-2016, 12:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Chilling? I want an ELECTRIFYING sequel! I want a GRIPPING sequel! I want this to be EROTICALLY CHARGED!!! Chilling out is not and option, and neither is scaring them.

Alternative poster to reflect the Maestro's wishes. Wink

[Image: chaosvrgn_poster_3.png]
(10-10-2016, 02:31 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]That is a beastly cast...wow. A fan of every single one of them.

The budget must have been insane for this one. Obviously it'll be epic.

Well, my goal is to go all out. See what happens if I just stop thinking so much and let loose. Already started up the Tinder / OkCupid train to see what potentials I have. Got one number already. Quite a lil' cutie.
Is that sugar or salt on the lips of the second poster girl? I'm thinking the former, but the focus and blur has me doubting and leaning towards the latter.

Also, love your choice of fonts; Montserrat and Univers make a great pair. We should all do movie posters or banner images to start new journals!
Will you be cold approaching as well?
(10-10-2016, 10:17 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Is that sugar or salt on the lips of the second poster girl? I'm thinking the former, but the focus and blur has me doubting and leaning towards the latter.

Also, love your choice of fonts; Montserrat and Univers make a great pair. We should all do movie posters or banner images to start new journals!

Based on the shape of some of the crystals, that can only be coarsely granulated sugar.
I would have said sugar by default, because why would anyone want to kiss salt off her lips that would taste horrible.
It's gonna be LIT
(10-10-2016, 10:17 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Is that sugar or salt on the lips of the second poster girl? I'm thinking the former, but the focus and blur has me doubting and leaning towards the latter.

Sugar --

It's actually an image I used for a song / demo I made a while back, "The Razors On My Lips."

Yeah, I've dabbled around in design a bit -- just enough to make my own landing pages and banners and the such. By no means an expert.

I was hoping that I could start a little trend, have everyone making posters and stuff, haha.

Sub Related News:

It's been two days since I stopped v2.4. BOY, what a difference. The depression has subsided. My motivation is back. For awhile there, I was thinking that v2.4 had destroyed all my sub results. Didn't say anything because I knew it was just the clearing modules doing their thing. Too early to say if I feel better in regards to women, but I have number closed two more women on Tinder, bringing me up to my hard limit of 3. Once I have 3 potentials, I usually stop number closing because they all wanna talk and shit. Gonna decide on which one I want to take out this weekend tonight.

Also, manifested this beautiful blonde that I don't think I'm going to message because I get an odd feeling about her and I've decided to trust my instincts. On the flipside, I feel like I might be using that as an excuse not to approach someone so attractive.

Whatever. I've got bigger shit to worry about today.

Also, I'm going to change the tone of this journal, truly use it as a place of self-exploration. Meaning, I intend on going as mentally, emotionally and sexually deep as possible. When it's all done and Shannon gets as much data as he can, I'm going to delete it. No way I'm leaving this up for all to see.

Welcome to CHAOSVRGN.
(10-11-2016, 05:25 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I've dabbled around in design a bit -- just enough to make my own landing pages and banners and the such. By no means an expert.

I was hoping that I could start a little trend, have everyone making posters and stuff, haha.

I'm not sure if you are serious or half kidding. It would probably become a trend if you instructed us how to make them, for those of us that don't know how.
(10-10-2016, 11:06 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be cold approaching as well?

Possibly. I live in a town of 1700. There's literally nowhere to cold approach except the gym and maybe the tiny little mall we have. Unfortunately, that mall attracts a lot of out-of-towners. The majority of people that shop there are passing through. To cold approach, I'd have to drive about 45 minutes into the capital and try to get the girl to take me back to her place.

Hence, why I rely on online dating so much. So much easier to handle logistics, and I always use the reason of "I live so far away, let's kick it at your place instead" to handle that issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14