Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Reality can get bent - DMSI 3.3.1-D Adventures and Musings (USLMaxx Interlude Mode)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Alright. Let's test in the name of science. Tongue

NOTE: I switched directly from USLMaxx 3.2. Not recommending others do so, though, as your mileage may vary. When in doubt, stick to the instructions.

Currently listening to hybrid trickling stream on headphones. Going to have to switch to ultrasonic on my phone in three loops, as I'm intending to go out and have to shower, groom, change, etc. which I can't really do with headphones on. Wink I used such a setup with USLMaxx on occasion.

Finished my tour today (woo!), felt physically and mentally tired, etc., but now I'm feeling very energized while listening to DMSI 3.3. It also seems to be putting me in a pretty good mood, too.

I'm experiencing various sensation which bring to mind the "morphine drip" effect that was embedded into the previous versions, in my upper gut. Also experiencing physical sensations correlating to "energy flooding", a little bit of an electric buzz around the eyes, fingers and feet.

I won't lie, after a long time spent on the previous versions of DMSI, starting this one up gave me the feeling of "I'm back home", lol. Big Grin

Let's test and see what happens! Should be fun.

Thanks again to Shannon for making the release happen!

Note to self: primary sound-to-silence ration ASRB appears to be 10:1. So there's 6 potential bathroom breaks per loop! Wink (Albeit short ones).
10:1 PASRB.
(12-07-2018, 06:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]10:1 PASRB.

Huh. Okay. Will edit the initial post to not spread disinformation. Wink

That's one short bathroom break!
Best of luck man!
I never published what the PASRB is because I was keeping everything quiet. Smile
(12-07-2018, 07:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I never published what the PASRB is because I was keeping everything quiet. Smile

No prob. I made a quick assumption based on file-length. Smile
You can always look at the ultrasonic format in Audacity to see what it is, if I ever forget to publish it or something.
I did a quick thought-experiment I'd sometimes employ when using USLMaxx - I thought of a scenario which would bring up fear or anxiety in me, even by just thinking about it. This time I tried something related directly to the program's goals.

It's like the thought disappeared very fast, and I don't even remember what it was exactly I was afraid of a short time after, lol.

Will maybe try this thought-experiment every now and again at a later date, too, to confirm, though I don't really *feel* exactly like doing so.
Are you saying that the fear erased the thought?
(12-07-2018, 08:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying that the fear erased the thought?

I don't think so. More like much of the fear got erased somehow and the thought pushed back. I mean, the thought is still obviously there, should I choose to think it, but I don't really feel like thinking it for the time being, after I thought it a couple of times.

EDIT:

As in, "acknowledged, no need to dwell".
Anyroad, started projecting tremendous amounts of heat sometime in the middle of the second loop, and it's continuous. Got a bit dozy during the 3rd one, but will be switching to ultrasonic on the phone soon and getting a move on.
Just got an invite from a responder over to her place for next week. To help her with "some English". Like I couldn't help her out with that over msg, as usual, riiiiight.

The ultrasonic on the phone is making my legs a bit wobbly.
(12-07-2018, 07:19 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]I did a quick thought-experiment I'd sometimes employ when using USLMaxx - I thought of a scenario which would bring up fear or anxiety in me, even by just thinking about it. This time I tried something related directly to the program's goals.

It's like the thought disappeared very fast, and I don't even remember what it was exactly I was afraid of a short time after, lol.

Will maybe try this thought-experiment every now and again at a later date, too, to confirm, though I don't really *feel* exactly like doing so.

Very IMPRESSIVE way to test the FRM Module!! Thanks for sharing!!
Great gig, did not make it to that party after because I do need rest, I believe (been up since 6 AM yesterday due to the touring, now it's 2 AM), but I am really glad and content that I went to the concert, had tons of fun. Smile

Continuing DMSIng on the morrow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14