Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Jake's UMOP 1 & UMOP 2 - **CLOSED**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi All

Im creating this new journal for when I start UMOP2.

I will try to be as open and complete in providing as much information good and bad, about my experiences and success so that @Shannon can get more data from me.

Once UMOP2 is out and I know the protocol to listen etc I will stop my current UMOP v1 journal...: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid209455 ...and then continue here.

I cant wait to get on this and happy and prepared to give this 3 months full if that's what Shannon feels and what is best for me Smile

Bring it on!!Thumbsup
Tuesday 13th November
Today is Day 51 of UMOP in total & Day 4 of the New UMOP2 = 51/4
(4days on. 1 day off)
(4loops per day)

*Hybrid Trickling Stream* - during the night over speakers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Break of 1 day will be Wednesday 14 - tomorrow.

Quick Recap: I started UMOP2 on the day it was released (10th Nov Saturday).
This was also the day that I travelled back to the UK, and I am currently in the UK for a short break from uni.

Update so far:

Day 1 - I didnt notice anything at all and cant recall if I woke up.

Day 2 - I didnt notice anything at all- woke during the last loop and had to go to the bathroom during the loop - unavoidable but was only for 1-2mins max.

Day 3 - I think I had a dream, but I don't remember the dream now.

Day 4 - I had 1 dream that I remember and feel as if maybe I had another but unsure.

The dream that I do remember was a little scary.

I went into my sisters bedroom, during the daytime and there was a man and a woman standing in the far corner of the room. I didnt know them, I didnt recognise them at all.

I went to them and then I knew they shouldnt be there, they were strangers that had tresspassed and I wanted them out but I couldnt shout. I felt somewhat mute and maybe paralysed with fear.

I just couldnt call for help nor do anything to remove them.

I woke up from this dream/nightmare knowing it was one to be shared for @Shannon to breakdown for me. I think I then fell asleep.

Tomorrow is my 1 day break.
A dream related to fear. Interesting.
Your dream is almost certainly indicating that the programming is finally starting to get through.

The man and woman are very likely representations of the male and female voices I use in the audio for each program. Them "trespassing" probably indicates that some part of you wanting to reject them still and doesn't want them in your "home" (the part of yourself that is trying to resist).

You being unable to shout and being "paralyzed with fear" suggests that the changes that the FRM is making is preventing the resisting parts of you from having the ability to completely resist change anymore, and this is very frightening for that part of you.

Couldn't call for help and couldn't do anything to remove them suggests that there is no way you can find to defeat what the FRM is doing to achieve its goals.
(11-13-2018, 11:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Your dream is almost certainly indicating that the programming is finally starting to get through.

The man and woman are very likely representations of the male and female voices I use in the audio for each program. Them "trespassing" probably indicates that some part of you wanting to reject them still and doesn't want them in your "home" (the part of yourself that is trying to resist).

You being unable to shout and being "paralyzed with fear" suggests that the changes that the FRM is making is preventing the resisting parts of you from having the ability to completely resist change anymore, and this is very frightening for that part of you.

Couldn't call for help and couldn't do anything to remove them suggests that there is no way you can find to defeat what the FRM is doing to achieve its goals.

Wow if this is the case then I can't honestly wait for the changes to happen and for UMOP to take over Smile

I had 1 more update that I completely forgot to share.

Update1:

No fap. I haven't fapped for around 4 weeks now. The last time I did was around 10-13th October approx so yes 4 weeks now.

Is this due to UMOP1 since it began during it's run? @Shannon
I have no idea why it would be.
Wed 14th November
Today is Day 52 of UMOP in total & Day 5 of the New UMOP2 = 52:5

1 Day break today.

Just woke. Slept very well. I think I dreamt but can't remember it.

Will see how the day goes.
Thurs 15th November
Today is Day 53 of UMOP in total & Day 6 of the New UMOP2 = 53:6
Day 1 of 2nd cycle.

Woke realising I had a dream.

I was on a bench in a mall speaking to a girl from my group. Why her? No idea at all but she's the nicest person in my group. Don't think she has an evil bone in her body.

Don't recall the dream or what we sat and chatted about.

Nothing else has changed though. No change in thoughts or feelings or behaviour. No change in motivation or action etc
Fri 16th November
Today is Day 54 of UMOP in total & Day 7 of the New UMOP2 = 54:7
Day 2 of 2nd cycle.

Think I had a dream but don't recall.

Overall zero change as yet Sad
Sat 17th November
Today is Day 55 of UMOP in total & Day 8 of the New UMOP2 = 55:8
Day 3 of 2nd cycle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A Freaky Coincidence which ill explain at the end)

So I woke up during the last loop I think (im guessing) for the bathroom. I returned and felt like the audio wasnt loud enough so turned it up by 1 step up and fell asleep.

I woke and didnt recall ever dreaming so went about my day.

During breakfast I had a major shock and now no idea how this coincidence has happened and so hope @Shannon can explain if this is the sub somehow or not.

Before going further I do want to say that there isnt any change in feelings or behaviour as such. So the necessity to study is there but the action isnt. The rubber isnt meeting the road as so to say.

All week I have been doing some work experience. Its supposed to be 9-5 but I was finishing around 12 - 3 on days. I was tired when I would get home and hungry, and also tired after having lunch which I would be rushing in the place of the work experience. My point is that when I get home, whether it be from this work experience or a couple of hours at uni I am tired. During the time im out I have the energy to make it through and im not hungry. When I am home, its as if I end up super relaxing and letting it all hang out as such.

No idea if the above data is relevant but anyway back to today.

So at the breakfast table, my brother mentioned how a relative from another country had got in touch about investment opportunities there and how he should fly over.

The crazy thing is this, the city mentioned made me freeze and my brother saw it in me and asked me what happened. I HAD DREAMT of that very city last night!

I have never been there, nor do I have any intentions of going there or going to that country at all.

I forgot I had a dream of any kind until my brother mentioned it.

I then began to recall some random parts of the dream.

All I remember about the dream is that I was in a big lavish hotel. Lavish for that city which isnt in the west. I think i was with my brother and someone else but I could be wrong. I recall that I seemed to be in a big room, maybe a hotel event room in a way or simply a large lobby area but it was high up, so maybe 40th floor or something.

I went to the window which were huge and looked out onto the city and was amazed at how it was developed. It was kinda like they had so many designer statues of lions or other beasts here and there and roads and highways/motorways that had not simple grey concrete borders but kinda lavish, like I guess Caesars Palaces in vegas (google it for anyone unsure). The time was evening so the lights were on and it looked I guess like Dubai if you image google that too.

Anyway that was the gist of the dream. I have no idea what it means if anything, nor why I would have it and if it was due to the sub.

The freaky coincidence of my brother mentioning the same city that I dream of is also odd.

What I am fairly 99% sure of is that whenever I wake up during the night or morning for a bathroom break and then fall asleep, then im more than likely to have a dream and a dream I can be aware of when I wake.

Other than this nothing more to report and just hoping that this FRM v3.2 is doing something.

thanks

oh and 1 more thing, im still not fapping. It is around 4-5weeks im sure by now. I know you ( Shannon) have said the no fap is not part of the sub in this case but im wondering if my fapping was a way to procrastinate or avoid things to do and thus is the sub working on this.

If not then its just that ive lost some sex drive it seems at the moment which is great as I welcome the recovery period this gives me lol
In almost every post you're mentioning how you are constantly tired. Maybe you should see a doctor?
(11-17-2018, 08:37 AM)cataleya Wrote: [ -> ]In almost every post you're mentioning how you are constantly tired. Maybe you should see a doctor?

Yeah I am thinking that but avoiding it too maybe. Thank you ill see if I can next week.
The FRM uses a lot of energy. Fighting it takes even more. I've been sleeping 10 hours at a time and waking up deeply exhausted because of one or both of those things.

So if your tiredness has increased since UMOP2, that is likely what is going on.
(11-17-2018, 05:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The FRM uses a lot of energy. Fighting it takes even more. I've been sleeping 10 hours at a time and waking up deeply exhausted because of one or both of those things.

So if your tiredness has increased since UMOP2, that is likely what is going on.

Thanks for replying @Shannon I think so. It's been more the case this week so it does correlate. I'll be getting more sleep now that the work experience is over so will see.

Could you check my post of today and my dream and see if it's relevant to UMOP2 plz. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11