Subliminal Talk

Full Version: In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
So I'm officially done with stage 7 of Am6. On to DMSI. Already got my 2 loops in today. After the hell I went through with stage 7 dmsi feels so smooth. I have work later on today, will see what happens. Having only been exposed to two loops I don't expect much, but we'll see.

As far as the hybrid tracks go. Do you guys listen on headphones or speakers?
I listen to hybrid on headphones, so as not to expose my family to DMSI. I don't have any issues with ringing ears, so that hasn't been a concern for me.
HEADPHONES YO
bussanut
Headphones! I don't mess with speakers unless I'm feeling ambitious and want to do more than 5 loops Tongue

Otherwise, it's headphones with hybrid mp3.
I've been looking forward to seeing you on DMSI, your AM6 journal is interesting. Best of luck with your run!
Hey Matt!

Hybrid headphones at maximum safe volume here.

Looking forward to hearing your experience on it. You don't strike me as the DMSI "type". I figured you'd go back to E2, that was doing well for you. This will be intriguing to read.
Thanks for the input guys. Catman, I was gonna go back to E2 but when I learned about E2 being in dmsi with some enhancements I figured I'd have to try it. Plus I do have some sexual hangups I'd like to get sorted out. I grew a great deal from Am6 but I'm trying to avoid the whole I don't need women as a way to rationalize my fear of actually getting women attitude. A lot of this thinking I picked up along fellow individuals who also struggled with women on forums and stuff growing up. Ego gratification is an easy trap to fall into and it's worse when there's a group reinforcing these beliefs. So in short if an opportunity presents itself and I want it, I want to have the choice to get it vs playing on my mental jungle gym and coming up with rationalizations to make myself feel better.

So as far as results go, I'm probably gonna be a bit slow with what I report. Despite all the healing, am6, whatever else I ran lol I still have some issues with attention from women. I have a tendency to simulatenously put out a vibe of look at me, then a feeling of don't look at me when I do get attention. So there's a lack of congruence there I need to overcome. This is going to sound incredibly shallow and vain, but when I was younger I was super nice to everyone and sometimes girls that I wasn't attracted to would relentlessly pursue me. Not wanting to hurt their feelings I didn't really tell them no, I didn't lead them on either but they kind of invaded my boundaries a bit. It was even worse when their friends would come up to me and say "you should date her" and I also got told I was "being picky" and pretty much attempted to get peer pressured into dating a girl I had no interest in. Let me just stop right here and say I HATE when women decide to play matchmaker. It can get borderline hostile when you try to explain you don't have interest in the nicest way possible. I hate how sometimes you have to be blunt or borderline mean to get a point across, but some of them are just so disrespectful and constantly push and try to manipulate you into "giving it a shot". Suddenly you're the bad guy and shamed. Just a small example of some of the crap men have to deal with growing up that nobody really acknowledges.

So yeah, kind of weird fears I need to get over. DMSI is definitely digging up something right now.
The OGSF, clearing and healing stuff in regards to anything about sexual attractiveness is exactly why I switched from E2 to V2.2 many moons ago.

I hear you, 100%.

Looking forward to reading about your journey.
Ok so quick update with DMSI. I now understand why some of the guys running this got so aggressive lol. It's like it takes away that filter that says "no don't say that, you're a bad person if you say that". Also the amount of self respect you start generating, you become acutely aware of when people start disrespecting you or cross that line and you put a stop to it immediately.

As far as the technical stuff goes. Not much resistance besides the typical stuff I usually come across. It's manifesting a bit as apathy, but I'm working around it. But I have noticed very rapid emotional clearing. It can be intense at times, but it's very brief compared to say E1. Not really getting the insane hunger like some other guys. Oh yeah, I've been using the hybrid version.

Like I said when I started this journal, I'm mostly in this for healing. I also don't really go out much, but I'll be sure to report on stuff when I do. Life is kind of confining right now so I've been in this kind of withheld isolation type mode trying to figure it all out. Women have been the furthest thing from my mind. But again I believe some of that is due to fear because it doesn't really take up that much time to just chat up someone I'm attracted to.
(07-05-2017, 03:52 PM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so quick update with DMSI. I now understand why some of the guys running this got so aggressive lol. It's like it takes away that filter that says "no don't say that, you're a bad person if you say that". Also the amount of self respect you start generating, you become acutely aware of when people start disrespecting you or cross that line and you put a stop to it immediately.

As far as the technical stuff goes. Not much resistance besides the typical stuff I usually come across. It's manifesting a bit as apathy, but I'm working around it. But I have noticed very rapid emotional clearing. It can be intense at times, but it's very brief compared to say E1. Not really getting the insane hunger like some other guys. Oh yeah, I've been using the hybrid version.

Like I said when I started this journal, I'm mostly in this for healing. I also don't really go out much, but I'll be sure to report on stuff when I do. Life is kind of confining right now so I've been in this kind of withheld isolation type mode trying to figure it all out. Women have been the furthest thing from my mind. But again I believe some of that is due to fear because it doesn't really take up that much time to just chat up someone I'm attracted to.
Do you use your phone? or PC?
(....)
(07-05-2017, 03:57 PM)omi95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2017, 03:52 PM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so quick update with DMSI. I now understand why some of the guys running this got so aggressive lol. It's like it takes away that filter that says "no don't say that, you're a bad person if you say that". Also the amount of self respect you start generating, you become acutely aware of when people start disrespecting you or cross that line and you put a stop to it immediately.

Do you use your phone? or PC?

I use both, depending on where I am. But I'm always using heaphones.

(07-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2017, 03:52 PM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so quick update with DMSI. I now understand why some of the guys running this got so aggressive lol. It's like it takes away that filter that says "no don't say that, you're a bad person if you say that".

DMSI is making me start training martial arts, because the way I am acting I think I'm going to eventually rub some guy the wrong way. If I don't know how to defend myself its going to be a bad situation. :/

Still the early stages, we will see what happens with me. Not a bad thing to know martial arts. It's always good to know you can defend yourself in an altercation. I am curious though. What sort of stuff are you talking about here getting you into trouble?
Thanks for the insight. I'm in the same boat, sort of isolated out here in the countryside. I've hopped on DMSI 3.1A for the healing and these past 3 days I have been so angry. Mostly it's contractors working for me on my house being incompetent and negligent. That has sent me into an outrage! I've lost sleep over their negligence and disrespect, but they also damaged some stuff so it's deserved. They told me they will fix it but TALK IS CHEAP, MOTHERFUCKER! I even started carrying a pistol again. I don't expect any major confrontation, but still, it was nice to do some shooting today and blow off some steam. Now I have to go micromanage these punks! They have been avoiding me for the past 2 days, yet need this project finished as much as I do.
(07-05-2017, 07:12 PM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the insight. I'm in the same boat, sort of isolated out here in the countryside. I've hopped on DMSI 3.1A for the healing and these past 3 days I have been so angry. Mostly it's contractors working for me on my house being incompetent and negligent. That has sent me into an outrage! I've lost sleep over their negligence and disrespect, but they also damaged some stuff so it's deserved. They told me they will fix it but TALK IS CHEAP, mommy lover! I even started carrying a pistol again. I don't expect any major confrontation, but still, it was nice to do some shooting today and blow off some steam. Now I have to go micromanage these punks! They have been avoiding me for the past 2 days, yet need this project finished as much as I do.

The key is definitely channeling that rage and anger into productivity and not getting carried away into the emotion itself. There's definitely a fine line between letting anger empower you vs being controlled by it. DMSI does a pretty good job of channeling it in a productive way from what I've felt so far.

More stuff, I guess this is going to be along the lines of emotional changes. Just been depressed as all hell lately. During my AM6 run and right now on DMSI too. It's nothing new, the sub didn't cause it. Just feels more like world weariness and the subs brought it out more. I think it's just me trying to find my place in this world. Not succumbing to the external pressures. Summer is here and it just doesn't hold the same appeal as when I was younger and it makes me sad. I have a very strong "what's the point" mentality right now. Probably holding onto the past too much, not embracing the future. But I don't know, it just feels like everywhere I turn people just want to assimilate me into a miserable life existence. It's like you want to go for something that would bring joy to your life and the first reaction from people is no, that's not how this works you have to stay down here with us. I'd just like to completely remove this limited perception of life I have right now. The struggle, the settling, the fear based motivations, etc. just so done with it all. Life isn't supposed to be lived this way, contrary to what most people will assert.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24