Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 Reporting For Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thought that it would be time to make a reappearance on the forum in time for DMSI 3.2. Hopefully my feedback will be useful.... as a serial stonewaller.

I've been running SE since it came out. No obvious changes, but I feel pretty good about myself.

Had a prolonged stare from a woman in the pub last night. Haven't had that for a while. Gf noticed!
Not sure that any of this is relevant, but some more baseline info before DMSI starts;

I have switched from ENTP to ENFP, mostly due to the life coaching I do with clients.

I've recently doubled the amount of exercise I do as part of a friendly competition at work (I am a PT). My body fat is coming off at a reasonable rate. I'm feeling fitter than I have in a long time.

I'm ready for a change at work. I applied for another internal role but didn't get it. It didn't bother me, but made me realise that I was more after a change than particularly wanting the new job.

I'm not interested in women at the moment. No one catching my attention at all, although there are plenty of attractive women at work. My libido is quite low.

I've been seeking reassuring music from my childhood a LOT.... and musicals. I've never liked 80s stuff, but it's providing some emotional security right now. Weird.
(02-11-2018, 01:39 AM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure that any of this is relevant, but some more baseline info before DMSI starts;

I have switched from ENTP to ENFP, mostly due to the life coaching I do with clients.

I've recently doubled the amount of exercise I do as part of a friendly competition at work (I am a PT). My body fat is coming off at a reasonable rate. I'm feeling fitter than I have in a long time.

I'm ready for a change at work. I applied for another internal role but didn't get it. It didn't bother me, but made me realise that I was more after a change than particularly wanting the new job.

I'm not interested in women at the moment. No one catching my attention at all, although there are plenty of attractive women at work. My libido is quite low.

I've been seeking reassuring music from my childhood a LOT.... and musicals. I've never liked 80s stuff, but it's providing some emotional security right now. Weird.

great, im also not as fixated on women it seems and more focused on my studying and academic goals.

80s stuff is great, let yourself enjoy it lol check out the movie "weird science" - classic!Blackhat
(02-17-2018, 10:17 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]great, im also not as fixated on women it seems and more focused on my studying and academic goals.

80s stuff is great, let yourself enjoy it lol check out the movie "weird science" - classic!Blackhat

LMAO! WOW!

I have that movie. Watch it with my brother when unwinding a lot. Awesome, nobody knows that movie now...I love 80's stuff too. That was hilarious to see your post about it!

Also good to see other guys are experiencing the same stuff I've written about for awhile. Let's me know I'm not nuts with the lack of interest in "chasing" women etc. and more detached and removed from them, lol.
(02-17-2018, 08:20 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2018, 10:17 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]great, im also not as fixated on women it seems and more focused on my studying and academic goals.

LMAO! WOW!

I have that movie. Watch it with my brother when unwinding a lot. Awesome, nobody knows that movie now...I love 80's stuff too. That was hilarious to see your post about it!

Also good to see other guys are experiencing the same stuff I've written about for awhile. Let's me know I'm not nuts with the lack of interest in "chasing" women etc. and more detached and removed from them, lol.

haha!! its a terrific movie and the first movie in which I saw Robery Downey Jr in too.

Back to the future is another classic to watch as is the romancing the stone set of 2 movies with michael douglas and theres so I could name like weekend at bernies, the last starfighter, goonies of course, and gosh so many lol

Yeh haha more detached but for me of course when I see a hot girl I do think and if I talk to her then all im thinking about is how to attract her but clearly im shit in that department lol
Trading Places is brilliant!!!!
Had a DiH from a woman in the gym yesterday. I'd forgotten how weird those are!

I don't want to start looking out for this stuff again though, I just want to let it do its own thing in its own time.

And I'm mostly back in to listening to 'Kickass Metal' on Spotify now. Guess I'm through whatever moment of insecurity that was.

I have more motivation for work and study again at the moment. I'm also picking up new clients without trying... and I really can't take on any more.
I've spent the last couple of days feeling pretty tired, to the point where my right eye has been twitching. Could be from the levels of exercise I'm doing, but I've slept reasonably well both nights.

Still fapping (that disappeared last time on DMSI).
Oh boy, mister resistance himself is back! Hope you have a good run and will finally beat your stonewalling subconscious.
(02-22-2018, 02:13 AM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]I've spent the last couple of days feeling pretty tired, to the point where my right eye has been twitching. Could be from the levels of exercise I'm doing, but I've slept reasonably well both nights.

Still fapping (that disappeared last time on DMSI).

My right eye used to twitch occasionally on 3.1, never happened before or since, TID surely.
Looking at your title, I had the thought that your journal could be named "Reporting for booty".

Big Grin
(02-22-2018, 10:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at your title, I had the thought that your journal could be named "Reporting for booty".
Damn. Wasted opportunity!

One loop of US listened to last night off my S7 Edge. Tried to stay awake but fell asleep while listening to it.

I'm aiming for hybrid over headphones to be my normal listening though; should be more powerful and doable for one loop.
Listening to my fourth loop now - one per day obviously (headphones, Ocean hybrid)

Hectic dreams last night woke me up a couple of times.

No celebrity status - in fact I'm getting a bollocking from an internal auditor at work... "that is not the procedure!"

Nothing much else to report.
Loop 5.

That work shit is worse; the auditor reported me for possibly fraud, so there was an investigation meeting today. I think that I answered well enough that there won't be anything coming out of it, but definitely not feeling like a celeb! Quite the opposite.

Getting a few glances from women, but that's possibly just because I'm looking for it a bit.

I'm quite tired, but that's probably due to a late night and early morning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10