Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Finished Am5 took one day break lol
On Day two of Sm3

listen to it 12 hours yesterday.

feels like very weird idk

i saw this cute girl and my heart was racing so fast....
hadnt had my heart racing this face in a while before approaching any girls.

so i end up approaching her ..she was working ,

so i dont understand the heart racing thing... i mean i still did it wasnt like nervous but...yah

other thing i notice is....girls tests me out so much more today....
they would gaze into my eyes when i gaze into them...

before it was like they would quickly look away....

weird thing is i felt like men was looking at me too =_=....

not sure if im feeling tingally feels or not . cause i was wearing a tanktop last night and it was cold.
when im cold i can easily feel the tingally feeling when i create my own sexual energy.
its kinda the same feeling...

when i charge up my sexual energy. it only takes one second...

i dont know its day 1....

ill see how i feel in couple days to be more accurate..

EDIT: Ok im listening to it right now . by the 50 minute mark... i can feel the tingly feeling of flow of energy around.
its the exact same when i turn on my own sexual energy... only thing is im not turning it on the sub is this time =_=.
I havnt even finish day 2 yet

im having some serious ..... energy in my chests thats fuckin me over.

like the stuffy stuff that same depression feeling with AM5.

i was like horny and i was like wtf. and i had my sexual energy running through all my body.
in Class...

then i was like ok lets turn my own on .... phew it was fun and shit was quite strong...

Cant believe i am getting some sort of depression or negativity in my chest already....
Weird shit was i was smiling about it while i was walking and letting it go lol.
Day 2 .
Vivid dreams. quite detailed dreamed. like i can almost see the people clearly and everything around me....

Talk about sexual energy...
last night i gotten quite....horny again so i decided to go for a walk ... to see if i can game a woman or two , not luck there.

but man recalling yesterdays when i was in class....
i was feeling stuffed energy in chest but the rest was so strong sexual energy like it was hard to control. not sure what it is... but it was really strong. it feels like a mix of horniess and sexual energy phew =o= . its like i was almost imaging having sex with all the girls around me ....

like i said i turned my own on while it was already on from SM3. then it gotten pretty strong and i was like.... wanting to do something....
so i was like man i needa let this go. and still it was still there =_=...
only then it was better when i was home and have no woman in my proximity ....

i felt like it built on my original sexual aura. cause right now when i trigger it.... its quite strong as well. i tend to not trigger it these days cause i dont wanna get addicted or depend on it. but now its automatically triggering ...

now i wonder is that a good thing or bad thing.....
The sexual energy SM3 generates is intended for motivating you to action with regards to women, instead of thinking about it, and also the program actively and continuously uses it as a power source for itself and the manifestations. You won't be able to get rid of it unless you're actively having sex, or using a stage that doesn't generate it.

Put it to good use, man.
Yah makes sense.

i use to create and generate sexual energy for fun and see how woman change their behavior around me. its been like a year plus since i have been doing it. so i have pretty much trigger it at any given moment within seconds and i will notice it flowing through my body.

SM3 seem to increase the amount of it on top of what i use to have.

i was reading your posts on immolated on sexual energy. honestly when i was in class i was feeling what you described. it was almost as a torture. i was having a hard time being still and sitting in class. i had to cleanse my fits couple times. i was breathing heavily cause it was so stuffy in the chests and i was thinking of having sex with this girl in the front row who i had made out with once but missed pulling the trigger. it sure felt like super overflowing...
but it was like it was depression or anything . because couple times i was smiling at this feeling and liking it but at the same time it felt so hard to control it. i had to get out of the classroom to go for a walk it was a little better.....

today i like how i am using the energy to do other things it is quite useful , like im finishing up my things i need to work on and also im making conscious efforts on "100% focusing" so its actually quite useful i like it haha.
On Day 4

I notice the last 3 nights a few things
- Real vivid dream
- Kept on waking up around 5 times
- around 5 completely dreams. like every time i randomly wake up and fall back to sleep its a whole different dream
- have dreams about woman i have pursued and im talking to them in my dream.
- No increase in sleep time because i kept on waking up by like 8-9am i would just wake up again and stay awake ..so i just get out of bed..

Things i notice when im in Classrooms
- Loses all my energy after an hour or so. (probly due to some too mental expansion of energy, and tiredness )
- I feel like people are feeding off my energy specially girls

One thing im doing is
Currently automatically increasing my sexual energy and mastering how to wield it and transform it.

Edit: im having a lot more energy but im starting to be a lot more tired now.... my brain is very tired from doign so many things and reading so many new things and adopting lot of ideas. Not getting solid or long enough sleep cause of the sub too.
(10-31-2013, 10:45 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: [ -> ]One thing im doing is
Currently automatically increasing my sexual energy and mastering how to wield it and transform it.
Can you tell me how do you do this?
well i have been creating my own sexual energy for a like 2 years plus time.
its like a shift in state it doesnt keep staying there
also if u create it and radiate for too long of a period of time . u get tired and run out...
depending on how much energy u have as well as how long u expand it .

With Sm3 i notice that it like built onto what i originally had. and made it more constantly...
its quite energy draining. i feel like its kinda converting my energy to sexual energy.
makes u quite horny as well.
i tried not to masturbate so i dont waste it .

i myself am not 100% sure on how u transform it . but use ur will power. and focus .
when u put focus onto something u will need lots of energy and thats when ur body will know by itself to take good use of the energy in ur body.
Thanks man....
Stage 1 Day 9

Went to a club alone for the first time in a year.

resistant to talk to ugly chicks have always been like that my whole life...
i just dont want to lol. so thats same old

and then we have the holy shit smoking girls ... 9.5's was about to approached one ... somehow shit got into my head.... and stopped.

overall didnt talk to anyone girl...
shit i even talk to more girls when i first started 2 years ago...
gotta check up on myself now what fear was all that about..

guess SM3 did push me a little to MAYBE to wanna go out..... cause i havnt masturbated for 5 days lol.
Fuck i got hit on by a gay dude.. called me handsome and asked me to go coffee...
got approached by a 3/10 fat chick..went to go grab napkins and place it on my table and said i have chocolate on my cheek . which i did

and i approached 5 diff girl
two number.
one is underage ...17
sm3 seems to didnt effect the under age thing.
(11-07-2013, 09:42 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: [ -> ]**** i got hit on by a gay dude.. called me handsome and asked me to go coffee...
got approached by a 3/10 fat chick..went to go grab napkins and place it on my table and said i have chocolate on my cheek . which i did

and i approached 5 diff girl
two number.
one is underage ...17
sm3 seems to didnt effect the under age thing.

Do you suppose that perhaps you are attributing things to SM3 that aren't caused by SM3?

SM3 has programming in it that is designed to cause you to project an aura that is attractive only to females you find attractive, and repulse attraction from men and get them to respect you more. If you're getting hit on by gay men, is this coincidence, or are you simply ignoring that part of the programming? I can't imagine why you would.

SM3 also has in it specific instructions to cause you to ignore and disqualify underage females. It doesn't stop them from being attracted. So if you rejected her because she was underage, then it's all good.

I'd say you had the gay man take interest because you're putting out different body language. You'll find that being more attractive means being more attractive to everyone. I get hit on by women of all ages now... including one 55 year old the other day, and a 65 year old a few days before that. in the other direction, I have underage girls making obvious IOIs at me regularly. Had a gay man hit on me the week before. It's just part of being attractive. Naturally, that's not all the interest I get, I also get it from women who are legal and within a reasonable age range. But it makes my case.

If a gay man approaches you, just take it as a sign that you're attractive. It's a compliment, even if you're not interested in gay men. I certainly don't find underage girls, significantly older women, grandmothers or gay men to be my type, but it's nice to be told and shown that I am attractive to others on a regular basis. Otherwise, I'd say you're getting pretty good results.
Stage 1 Day 14

Shannon :

Yah im doing a lot more other things as well other then just listening to SM3. i am certain there are things thats happening to me thats not from SM3.

its probly just overall attractiveness . one of my attractive male friend gets hit on by gay dudes too time to time. I dress really well 99% of the time. i have been welled dressed ever since i was like 17 and has improved a lot now im 20. The way i dress seems casual but its just separates me from teh crowd right away.

i techincally maybe ignoring the part about underage. cause i actually dont mind a 17y/o cause im 20. its nothing serious. if i have sex with them.

My body language has change a lot. i consciously has corrected few forms as well as other changes subconsciously from the subs (that i didnt notice). i have to say its pretty relaxed and good body language for sure.

Looks like i am getting lots of looks from woman of every age. I use to have looks already most of the times. but seems like it widen the age range.

other then that its only been 15 days.
plus im taking action and consciously figuring things out and improving. so im sure by the time this program is finish. After all the action ive taken and things ive put effort into. Sex should not be a problem at all..

--------------------------------------------

Few things ive notice.

- i kept dreaming about this same girl i liked a lot in class. i consciously "dropped" her. but the last 2 weeks i have to say i have dreamed about her around 5-7 times.
i still see her in class. she would smile at me when i look at her. but yah.

- Defly notice the tiredness now lol. i play 12-16H a day. it does take quite a bit of energy from my brain to be honest. i feel like i dont wanna do other things lol. so i have to take a lot out of my will power to finish other things haha.

- seems like changes are quite subtle, like other SM3 users mentioned , seems a lot of interenal stuff. cause im dreaming almost everyday. and sometimes i wake up middle of the night. of course falling back to sleep really quite. then i would have an entire diff dream...

- i cant really say much about the overcoming AA part cause i had that taken care of long long before am5 sub. Confident level... hmm i think has increased for sure. i mean the more u encounter woman and all its gonna increase.

- overall seems very subtle but i can kinda see the difference in my external circumstances, should be interesting to see....other stages

-This i can say for sure its from the sub. i notice it actually is making me want to socialize more now. not like suddenly become social star but it actually makes me wanna go out.
like u guys saw i went out to nightclub. on a fuckin cold night. i would never have gone out.
i didnt even go out to club the last two month when whether was nice.
hopefully this will increase even more. and i will just starting talking to everyone lol. that would be great...
------------------------------------

EDIT: What Auras are presented in Stage 1? and what ones for stage 2?
YES. After a year of not doing constant approaches. ur skills fall back down i noticed. so is my flirting skills went down a little too lol. as well as holding longer conversations went down too.

but i decided to push myself

after pushing myself to just approach today

did 7 approaches today.
4 numbers.
2# seems good even said ok to me hanging out with their friends at club
1 # was meh.
other one....who knows lol

should get going pretty fast and good if i do this everyday.
i notice my first few approaches compare to my last one. i did amazing on my last one....

EDIT:
approached two more...
although didnt get the number , weird to see how the 8.5-9 react better to my approach then the 6-8 ....
interesting =.= . its quite subtle but not confirmed yet...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16