Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OFv3 being fearless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yesterday I decided to bite the bullet and buy OFv3. Its also my first OF of all the version released, excluding the 4g one.

Time to rock n roll with this badboy.

Monday 24/5

Running my first loop. Masked trickling stream through vlc.
Good luck and lets see how it works for you Kol.
Thnx Jake.

I love this sub already. Around 10 minutes in I got a vision of having the locks come off. Iron block hook locks you see it movies. Also, the sub felt like it was me.

I execute pretty quick on this sub. Like in half an hour.
(05-24-2021, 11:14 PM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Thnx Jake.

I love this sub already. Around 10 minutes in I got a vision of having the locks come off. Iron block hook locks you see it movies. Also, the sub felt like it was me.

Half an our the subs kicked in.. and it's still the masked format. The time when Shannon open the trial sesion for hybrid format, it will be enormous. Have a nice adventure, Kol.
(05-25-2021, 01:02 AM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]

Half an our the subs kicked in.. and it's still the masked format. The time when Shannon open the trial sesion for hybrid format, it will be enormous. Have a nice adventure, Kol.
Is hybrid not yet available for OFv3?
(05-25-2021, 03:23 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's available and downloadable, but not recommended.
(05-25-2021, 03:23 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Shannon said hybrid may cause overload, but included it anyway.  It is not to be used, initially, by anyone who purchased OFv3, per instructions.
Yeah, Shannon said atleast 14 days on the Masked before even attempting running hybrid if I recall correctly.

Anyways, to the good stuff.

Day 2 (25/5/21) today was a good day. My speech has become fluid, words flow. My posture is pretty dominant/authoritarian/solid, eye contact unwavering, aswell as my eye have changed but cant pinpoint what it is. Its hella sexy tho. Im feeling way more grounded and in control. Social interactions being smoooooth. Respect gone way up aswell and people shut up and listen directly. Its as if it always has been this way.

Mentally strong reduction of the monkey mind ( props to @Qiel for coining that concept ) more zen, in the moment, lucid decision making. The detachment is awesome, in the zone.

With my initial loop yesterday, there was a short lived spike of anxiety, which defused pretty quick. Minimal fears today. Im just not fearfull. And whatever tries to come up is being handled, getting back on myself.

$114,95 well spend. Its already a huge payoff.

Ran my loop for today.
(05-25-2021, 07:38 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Shannon said atleast 14 days on the Masked before even attempting running hybrid if I recall correctly.

Anyways, to the good stuff.

Day 2 (25/5/21) today was a good day. My speech has become fluid, words flow. My posture is pretty dominant/authoritarian/solid, eye contact unwavering, aswell as my eye have changed but cant pinpoint what it is. Its hella sexy tho.  Im feeling way more grounded and in control. Social interactions being smoooooth. Respect gone way up aswell and people shut up and listen directly. Its as if it always has been this way.

Mentally strong reduction of the monkey mind ( props to @Qiel for coining that concept ) more zen, in the moment, lucid decision making. The detachment is awesome, in the zone.

With my initial loop yesterday, there was a short lived spike of anxiety, which defused pretty quick. Minimal fears today. Im just not fearfull. And whatever tries to come up is being handled, getting back on myself.

$114,95 well spend. Its already a huge payoff.

Ran my loop for today.

Not quite.  14 days before attempting to make any changes (track, volume, loops per day on, number of days on, number of days off; which, if made, should be ONE variable at a time, and ONE "click" at a time (masked to ultrasonic, v13 to v12, or 2 loops per day on instead of 1, or 3 days on instead of 2, or 2 days off instead of 3, etc.)  30 days before attempting to run the hybrid.
Whats V12, V13?
(05-25-2021, 01:00 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]Whats V12, V13?

Examples of possible volumes.
3rd day off (28-5-21)

The desire to journal aint really there. I do notice im way more unfiltered. In social interactions the sub shines. Im also seducing on autopilot. With G at the gym, she has a kid and a husband yet couldnt stop it.

Reactionairy is way less. Its as if im chillin in my safehaven. Negative pre-scripting in my head is way reduced. Fears and anger are short lived, but I am way more bold in being assertive.

Also, just now, my banter with a collegue with whom I banter often came off very bold. He told me I was agressive even by the way my facial expression looked.

OFv3 moneymaker, this sentence returns often and brings me joy.
The DRS is awesome Thumbsup Pirate
(05-28-2021, 10:35 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]The DRS is awesome Thumbsup Pirate

Stand alone, or embedded in OFv3?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15