Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dmsi 3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm getting myself mentally ready for DMSI 3.3

I ran UMOP from launch for about two months and had the worst referral resistance I could imagine. I lost every bit of enthusiasm for my course work and my exercise (I barely workout at the moment ... down from five or six times per week). I kept work going, but it felt like I was just going through the motions.

In the end I just had to stop using it so that I could get my life back. I've never felt so demotivated. I'm definitely not going to use it again. I hated that feeling.

Back on DMSI 3.2 B at the moment. 5 loops US overnight is all I can manage consistently.

That's helped a bit by starting to build my enthusiasm and confidence. Still not exercising properly, but I am getting some coursework done.

I really hope that the new FRM modules work for me. I haven't had any luck with any subs since AM far as I can remember!
Just downloaded 3.3. Will start tonight.

I like the symmetry of the 5x5 loops and days.

Shaved off my scraggly beard in preparation.
Hi swisston, where did you see 5x5 for dmsi 3.3?
I just looked at the product page. It's all there hahaha. Smile
5 loops per day. 5 days on, 2 days off.
Thanks didnt look at the product page.
Wait, what? DMSI 3.3 was released? How did I miss that?
You missed it because we stopped hyping it up and released it with a whisper this time. You are welcome to discover what it can actually do now, without hype.
(12-07-2018, 06:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You missed it because we stopped hyping it up and released it with a whisper this time. You are welcome to discover what it can actually do now, without hype.

Hype or no hype, you (or Ben for that matte) could have posted something in News section or in your journal. At first I thought DMSI 3.3 being out was a joke or some kind of glitch in the Matrix Wink
But wasn't it fun to discover it that way? Big Grin We had a blast with it.
(12-07-2018, 07:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]But wasn't it fun to discover it that way? Big Grin We had a blast with it.

It was, I'll give you that Smile
(12-07-2018, 06:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You missed it because we stopped hyping it up and released it with a whisper this time. You are welcome to discover what it can actually do now, without hype.

Is that why the product description doesn't have anything about the changes and added modules?
(12-07-2018, 09:16 AM)Tigerismyspirit Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that why the product description doesn't have anything about the changes and added modules?

It doesn't have that because it doesn't matter. You guys don't know what the module names mean, or what the changes mean. And it doesn't matter. It just clogs up the description and wastes people's time. Including mine. What matters is what the program does, vs what it is designed to do.
(12-07-2018, 07:04 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: [ -> ]

Hype or no hype, you (or Ben for that matte) could have posted something in News section or in your journal. At first I thought DMSI 3.3 being out was a joke or some kind of glitch in the Matrix Wink

I thought the ribeye steak meme and Shannon saying it was time for a steak was the news announcement! Big Grin
(12-07-2018, 05:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2018, 07:04 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought the ribeye steak meme and Shannon saying it was time for a steak was the news announcement! Big Grin

Right, but by the time Shannon posted that, half the US had already went to sleep Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7