Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Procrastination/Overcome Motivation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I remember somebody mistyping the sub's name as that in the acronym, and Zane pointing it out. I found it really funny too. So, that will be the name of my journal Tongue.

I was planning on a sub break soon to prepare for V3.3. However, since we're a good month out from V3.3's arrival, and this program came out, I had a choice. Run V3.2 until V3.3's debut, and I feel that program has given me all it can give for quite awhile now to be honest. A break is nice to prepare for V3.3, 35 days with no subs at least. OR, I could run this and give it a good run to help me deal with an annoying problem in the meantime. Besides, if this thing works in that time frame, it'll make me WAY more than 90 dollars in return with my company, so it's worth it to me to experiment for a month. I choose to be more efficient with my time by running this in between DMSI versions instead of nothing or V3.2 which seems to have plateaued. While also helping to support Shannon, and maybe even giving some data back on some of the new stuff in this program to help DMSI be better which I need badly.

Also, including this in first post instead of in the discussion thread to prevent derail. I think it's too funny to not post to start things off here Tongue.

(08-02-2018, 08:10 PM)TugaInVegas Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2018, 07:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-News-...-published-

"CatMan, I believe you owe everybody $10.00 each. ?"

Them Easter Eggs tho Smile

Yeah, I couldn't resist pulling the trigger on buying this for that jab alone, LOL. Had to Tongue.

10/10.

I was reading the page, mildly intrigued with the program and hemming and hawing, really looking to running V3.3 and a nice break from subs. Then I read THAT, and I was like:

[Image: nicolascagelaughingmeme.gif]

Whipped out payment info asap, LOL!

I'll be more active in journaling for this. I've long since gotten out of that habit for a variety of reasons. But that doesn't help Shannon improve things, or others to see what subs do. So, I'll endeavor to change that, especially for this one as feedback will be needed to help advance DMSI through it.

Have a great night, guys! Take care!
Hahahaha "Sorry guys I was sure you said you wanted me to design ultra procrastination, because you were all having problems in NOT procrastinating!" Big Grin
(08-02-2018, 08:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha "Sorry guys I was sure you said you wanted me to design ultra procrastination, because you were all having problems in NOT procrastinating!" Big Grin

I bet it was done for real to experiment on a theory, lol. That way if we do the typical "reverse resistance", we become productivity monsters, LMAO.

Should make V3.3 into Develop Minimal Sexual Irresistibility, that way if we pull "reverse resistance", we become the GOATs of sexiness and become super famous billionaire mogul actors models etc. haha!! Tongue

[Image: O4MeBVhy.jpg]
Looking forward to your results Catman! Procrastination is a real bitch to deal with.
(08-03-2018, 02:51 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to your results Catman! Procrastination is a real bitch to deal with.

Short version of results after like 8 hours of owning it:

Drop what you're doing and buy this immediately, Matt.

Holy shit.
(08-03-2018, 07:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2018, 02:51 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to your results Catman! Procrastination is a real bitch to deal with.

Holy shit.

Nice I have started OP/UM also after 1 year on MLS 5.5 G. Now in the 1st loop.Wink
Good Luck CATMAN, really looking forward to your positive growth with this sub bro!!
(08-03-2018, 07:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Holy shit.

Lol. I might just pick it up today to have when it's still on sale. Definitely seems like a useful tool to keep around.
(08-02-2018, 08:44 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2018, 08:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha "Sorry guys I was sure you said you wanted me to design ultra procrastination, because you were all having problems in NOT procrastinating!" Big Grin

I bet it was done for real to experiment on a theory, lol. That way if we do the typical "reverse resistance", we become productivity monsters, LMAO.

Should make V3.3 into Develop Minimal Sexual Irresistibility, that way if we pull "reverse resistance", we become the GOATs of sexiness and become super famous billionaire mogul actors models etc. haha!! Tongue

[Image: O4MeBVhy.jpg]

Lol man. And while Shannon is at it, why not make ALL programs the exact opposite of what they have been trying to achieve so far...so in case of reversal resistance suddenly all the programs are starting to work like a charm. Minimum Learning Speed (aka become dumb as f**k), Ultra Failure & Bad Luck Magnifier, Universal Poisoning, Depression Booster, Life F**k Up etc...and of course the good old one Penis Shrinkage.

Anyways, good luck and have fun with UM/OP CatMan. I will most likely join after my break from the previous program is finished.
Looking forward to your results.
Looking forward to long term results, not just one day placebo effects, as I'm tired of those journals where you get results the first weeks then mostly nothing substantial Whistle
(08-03-2018, 10:03 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to long term results, not just one day placebo effects, as I'm tired of those journals where you get results the first weeks then mostly nothing substantial Whistle

Hmm...well...you're *ASSUMING* they're placebo, I'm not. This is stuff I've struggled to do forever, and motivation to get off my ass too. Design goal within a day and loving it as it was effortless so far and fun and rewarding to tackle things I've let lapse forever and realise they aren't a big deal at all to deal with. I've already handled most of the bull shit I let lapse for a long time...IN ONE DAY...HOURS...I'm convinced of this program, and the rest will be done soon too, no more fear or dread over any of it and putting it off to go distract myself with nonsense to not think about it like before. Total reframe of it all. It's doing exactly what the sales page said, this sub also functions in ITM mode which means it can execute early on obviously, or that wouldn't be applicable. Also I'll be running it for about a month until V3.3. Not so long term, so you can ignore my experience if you wish based on that.

I'm hardly the one to hype up programs beforehand or during placebo phase. If anything, I've always done the opposite and been scorned for that in the past. So I'm the last person to be a placebo sycophant fanboy here posting vague feel good nonsense that when boiled down doesn't mean anything in reality.

I can't argue with the results so far. I'll post more later on, but seeing as I've gotten 3 loops in and it's done all I've experienced since then, this program is legit to me 100%. And has done way more than OP4G ever did for me in all the time I used it, but in only several hours.

Obviously...like my experience with SM3, and with all versions of DMSI from V2.2-V3.2, YMMV. Just because I picked this up and have immediately executed from the first session, doesn't mean everyone else will. Obviously again...all I can do is report *my experience*, and I can say that the tweaks to the skeleton script, and new 6G Voodoo additions for this sub, have made me execute from the first loop for this design goal. Doesn't mean the same will happen for DMSI V3.3 for me, but it's something. Others may stonewall this sub, who knows. I can only report on me ultimately, call bull shit, call placebo, call the ghost busters, whatever.

And I choose to be extremely thrilled to finally get clear results like this from a sub, especially so early. Possibly a sign of good things in V3.3...and beyond....
I didn't want to say your results is bs. What I'm saying is will your result stay or subside. I get results with subs but they don't stick.
First 5 days is awesome then not so good which is what I mean by placebo. Placebo doesn't mean it doesn't work to me, it means you get temporary effects that isn't controlled. Some people get fooled with fake products and get great results, over time those results don't stay, especially if they are told the truth about the product or when they aren't excited anymore about the product.
I'll be updating for awhile until V3.3 comes out most likely. Huge progress in my procrastination "list" already, so I don't know if I'll have a month worth of "backlog" to march through, especially at THIS pace lol...may be a somewhat short journal Tongue.

Insane progress today in my "list" of things I've procrastinated on, and seamlessly too. Zero dithering or hesitation or time wasting, no tug of war back and forth from resistance to execution. Shocking. Amazing how much of it can be done so fast too, wow. Makes you regret wasting so much time...

After dinner I'll post a detailed review since listening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9