Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Why am I running Sex Magnet ?

Despite having success with DMSI in its current incarnation I was very curious with SM and having purchased the product it would seem a waste of money not using it. I did give SM ago a few years ago however I didnt feel I was in the right headspace to fully utilize the benefits of the product.

SM Stage 1

Having taken a break after using DMSI I began stage 1. Since this is the clearing phase I do not expect anything remarkable to happen until I get to the later stages. As SM from what I understand being a 6 stage program is cumulative.

Currently in the balkans where exactly is not that important. I have started a real estate business out here.

Will update you as my journey progresses.
SM Stage 1 Day 7 (8 hours)

Nothing remarkable to report so far. I get IOI's from women everyday and this was before embarking on SM. Whats interesting is on DMSI i was getting lots of weird and wonderful dreams which appeared to be metaphors as to the challenges I was facing. With SM not had any dreams whatsoever its possible that DMSI has completed the clearing might not be needed anymore.
SM Stage 1 Day 10 (8 hours)

Two girls I had sex with got scared whilst I was looking into their eyes and fucking them. The first one said she got scared as my look was extremely piercing. The second girl said the same thing. I can only think that the stage 1 has giving me a more masculine soul piercing gaze when looking into a woman's eyes. Aside from that nothing remarkable to report.
(08-02-2018, 10:28 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]SM Stage 1 Day 10 (8 hours)

Two girls I had sex with got scared whilst I was looking into their eyes and ***** them. The first one said she got scared as my look was extremely piercing. The second girl said the same thing. I can only think that the stage 1 has giving me a more masculine soul piercing gaze when looking into a woman's eyes. Aside from that nothing remarkable to report.

I see you Dzemoo. Wink

In all seriousness, you've come a LONG way thor. I'm impressed. Thumbsup

I aspire to be like you one day.
This one I have to follow. Curious how SM3 and Thor will turn out after all the h/c and running of DMSI.
I had sex with 3 girls this week. All were "7". I had dates lined up with two "8"s.however I got lazy as I had already had lots of sex so i cancelled on them. Instead I spent time going to the gym and watching youtube videos working on my real estate plans

I had an epiphany why the hell would i want a girlfriend? Or settle down ?. I can invite anyone of my fuck buddies around hqve sex have a laugh with her then send her home in a taxi.

I don't want friendship with a woman men are my friends. Intimacy is nice but it all boils down to hypergamy. Women are still women and they can leave you no matter how much you do for her. I am not belittling wimen it's just the way they are like the story if the frog and the scorpion.

At least men can understand one another and form solid friendships.
To me it seems that using Higher Sub usually clears and heals all the shit which a normal 5G sub can't do and therefore when u run it then u get results immediately..

If u can survive thru DMSI.. You can survive any sub lol
SM Stage 1 Day 14 (8 hours listening)

Its interesting I think the auras are already beginning to power up. Whilst on the bus to another city two older women said hello to me and asked whether I work in the military. Another elderly woman started a conversation with me in her native tongue but I was unable to continue the chat. As I cannot speak the local language that well.

I feel like the aura for SM is a lot more raw and masculine then the aura created by DMSI. DMSI in my experience creates a sexy aura that draws women towards you. Whereas SM creates a strong masculine vibe I was never asked whether I worked for the army or military on DMSI.
SM Stage 1 Day 16 (8 hours listening)

First time I have had a vivid dream in a long time. In the dream I was relaxing in the living room. Then a wolf walked into my room and kept staring at me. At that point I woke up. On DMSI I use to get a lot of vivid dreams this is the first time it has happened on SM.

I was at a bar a few days ago and noticed the waitress giving me a heated look. When she came round to serve me I bantered with her and managed to get her number and organized a date for the following evening.

She asked me to pick her up after her shift from the bar. Even though she was pretty she was still wearing her work uniform. So I asked her if I could take her home and she could freshen up and get a shower. She said no and insisted that we go for drinks together.

It was already 35 degrees and it was getting very very hot in the car. What was irritating me was that I could smell her odour from the bar and really wished she could have gone home to freshen up. The odour began putting me off from being with her.

We went for a drive then it suddenly began pouring down with buckets of rain. In this part of the balkans when it rains its like bloody monsoon. So I parked the car on the side of the road just outside the town and pulled out some drinks I had kept in the backseat. So whilst the rain continued we began drinking whisky shots in the car and I continued to banter with her.

Then the rain stopped and I noticed she smelled really bad. I thought what the hell and tried to make out with her but the smell kept putting me off. She kept asking whats wrong I just made some lame excuse about something.

The rain had stopped so I decided to begin driving again. This is when shit happened !.

The car back wheels had got stuck in the mud and the rain had made it worse. I told her "listen why dont you jump out and give the car a push" she replied " I cannot do that I am a woman". So I replied "I guess we are stuck here then" I gave her a smirk.

She then replied in an annoyed tone "ok then" she got out the car and began pushing the car. I hit the accelerator unfortunately when the wheels started spinning. All the mud from the road started flying into her face. Finally when the car began to move and was out of the mud. She climbed back into the car.

"Oh my God" I thought she looked like sh*t now. All the mud was all over her top and face I began scowling at her and telling her to clean herself as she was bringing mud into the car. She attempted to clean herself then got back into the car. I told her I will drive her home.

Anyway next day she pinged me saying how she had a really great evening with me and was up for drinks later in the week. I ignored the message as I never wanted to see her again Sad .
Lol. Dzemoo
Hahaha I don't know why I laughed at that so much.
If only she took a shower. Things would have been different.
(08-08-2018, 10:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. Dzemoo

Dzemoo - is the unit of measurement for sexiness and getting laid
Looking forward to more broken english mixed with german, and german text pics with girls in the future, bro!

Glad you are back on the forums with new account Tongue.

Hilarious change, wow. Eerie resemblance, I got that vibe and scrolled down to read similar responses, lmao. Even living in the same place he was from now too, lol. Twilight Zone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8