Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G Version 3.1 Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Since Shannon needs a few days to rest, I figured it would be a good time for people to post suggestions!

My suggestion?

1. Amped up celeb effect as well as the disinhibition effect.
2. Amping up the healing and clearing so it can go faster.
3. Enhanced Shielding
Keep in mind, guys, I already have 5 or 6 pages of additions I want to make, one per line. But I will consider what you guys suggest here.
Since Shannon said this is the official suggestions thread, here they are! Some of these have already been confirmed for the next version, but I'm adding some more detail.

1. Double the power of healing and aura. It'd be awesome for a newbie to get on subs and be healed fully in 1-2 months tops and start executing the script for the aura and sexiness. The baseline aura should get noticeable responses from every 1/10 girls or so. Hot girls the same level attention if not more so if the aura caused that response the user would feel that he's getting more and more attractive.

2. Long range and continuous snipe that works like a manifestation. The user can snipe girls that he hasn't seen in years. Just like a manifestation, she will find a way to contact him and/or showing up in person and initiating with him and this leads to sex. Also the user can snipe any girl they see in person and it becomes a continuous snipe. So after the user is gone, the sniped girl is still thinking about him and trying to get near him. I think the fallout module would work well with this. That module should be really beefed up as well. If all forms of sniping could also work consciously that'd be great. Pick the girl consciously no matter where she is, she's sniped, and the two of you are gradually pulled towards each other until you collide with a bang. And keep on banging.

3. Make physical changes to achieve maximum sexiness one of the main goals. It should lead to drastic changes specifically affecting things like skin, wrinkles, bodyfat percentage, muscle mass, etc. This would definitely boost the user's confidence over time and help them feel more sexy.

4. Beef up the self-training module. So far I haven't noticed anything from this one. It'd be great to literally see and experience how you become better with girls. I think this alone should be beefed up to the point that even without any aura, the user can reliably choose a girl and have sex with her.

5. Natural Seduction for the girls affected. Shannon said this wasn't added yet and it'd be very helpful if it was added for 3.1.

6. Add something to the program if possible so that the user can see their own improvement or feel that they are improving when the script is executing. Plenty of users, myself included, have a hard time telling if we are actually improving since we don't see the external results and hard to pin down internal results.

7. If it doesn't interfere with achieving the design goals, massively amp up the celebrity effect. It'd be awesome to get it to the point that discounts happen on a daily basis, people stare in awe, and people you barely know scrambling to hang out near you.

8. Social skill module. Not sure if this is already in there. But I imagine someone who is fully executing the script is fearless, free from social anxiety or any kind of anxiety, and socially fluid. If nothing is in there to really handle this, it's definitely worth considering.

These are all the major ones. If I think of anything else, I'll add to it.
Yes, definitely something to nullify social anxiety, and enhanced socializing
Good stuff maxx!

Here are my ideas:

- Make reciprocity timeless. Meaning, anything people do for the user can and will be paid back in successive lives if it is not paid back in this one. Additionally, because of this mechanism, people will instinctively know that they will be taken care of and not require immediate (or "this lifetime") reciprocity at all. Thus allowing the user to acquire help/riches/sex/relationships without having to pay for them immediately. However, there should also be something in DMSI to train the user to be able to be reciprocal. My thoughts on this are simply to allow the user to get results before fully "perfect"

In fact, find a way to buffer and "grey" all areas that need "perfection" so that the user can benefit before he is competent.

I think of this much like how when I started sales, I knew nothing, but somehow succeeded. Now, looking back, there's no way I should have succeeded at all doing what I was, yet it worked. So this sort of "beginner's luck" should be present in DMSI to work while the user becomes competent.

- As an addition to the physical changes: yes, dick size. I said it. I'm average myself, but I have a specific size in mind that would be sweet.

- Along with self-training should be ability to train your girls of choice so they can please you as you wish it.

- Make the girls more active in seducing us. When on DMSI I found I had to do all the work. The attraction was there, but I still did all the legwork. This needs to be reversed (except for the attraction, although I've noticed that feeling attraction for a girl is not necessary to initiate the sniper)

- In line with celebrity/reciprocal effect: make connections easy for the user so they become an invaluable resource to people, which only increases with exposure to others.

- Oneitis needs to be addressed. I constantly wonder if my obsession with milf is oneitis or strong desire. But it shouldn't matter in my mind because we should get the girls we want. Oneitis sounds more like a moral issue than a valid factor to me. If we want a particular girl, DMSI should help us f*ck her, and f*ck her repeatedly, no exceptions. I'm all for removing unhealthy clinging, but it's a fine line between unhealthy clinging and healthy desire. I don't want "you shouldn't need her bro!" shit going on. I'm running DMSI to get the women I want, we should embrace that, not be ashamed of it. Nor should "oneitis" be a valid excuse for why the program is not getting us that particular girl we want. Alphas don't settle.

- More masculine programming. I'm still having trouble with telling women what to do, leading, and doing what I want.
That's all I can think of for now. Hope some of that is useful and/or inspires other ideas.

EDIT: Oh yes, don't know if Shannon implemented this already, but we need the "Boiling Frog" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog) phenomenon to work for us, but to work FAST. Girls should be rationalizing sex with the user within seconds of seeing them, and riding that surge throughout the course of their sexual liasons. "one thing led to another" should be common place.

- In line with the above, DISCRETION and SECRECY is needed for the user for reasons which should be obvious. However, should anyone ever find out about any "illicit" affairs the user has had, celebrity effect and forgiveness modules should be anough to save his/her ass, as well as saving the user's sexual partner's ass all (of course) in such a way that will allow the user and their partner to continue said sexual affairs.
(01-30-2017, 10:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]: yes, dick size. I said it. I'm average myself, but I have a specific size in mind that would be sweet.
That would be awesome but I doubt Shannon would add that because the sub is unisex so it might be difficult.

But when it comes to physical appearance maybe he can add the following which are unisex
- keep hair full and thick and at its natural original color (for those people that have reported thinning hair after using not just DMSI but other Indigo Mindlab subliminals)
- erase acne scars
- remove wrinkles from under eyes/eye bags
- remove wrinkles from forehead
- increase height if user consciously desires it

When we are talking about a sub meant to attract the opposite sex if we ask what physical qualities are considered universally attractive you will find a full head of hair and a young appearance and a face clean of scars/acne on most people's list.
I don't want dick size in any of these programs. It's not needed and I don't want to deal with that annoyance of that changing on the top of everything else.
I noticed something that may be a problem or it's maybe my inability to execute the program properly.

While going out I noticed that the women during the first 5 to 30 mins looks at me and are interested but as time goes on they start to lose interest. Some ignores me completely after 5 mins.

So I guess this is might be due to the following reason:
- Fear of rejection (he is too high value for me, he doesn't seem interested, etc) so they shut themselves off and act like they aren't interested.
- lack of persistence or confidence, inability to pursue a man for a long period.
- the aura doesn't work properly, they look at first but then realize he is not the real thing, it doesn't match reality.

Example: I went to a restaurant last Saturday, on a table a group of teenage girls looked at me, they were at least 5 of them looking at me repeatedly. This happened during the first hour I guess when they noticed my presence they looked at me even if I was behind a group of friends (view was blocked), one after the other they told each other like they saw a cat or something that caught their attention.
End of the night I finished my dinner, a few friends and I go on a table in front of them but none of them looked at me at this point like I didn't exist anymore.

I would expect that if I was irresistibly attractive they would keep looking at me from time to time during the whole night but it doesn't seem to work that way for me. So my suggestion would be to add a layer of persistence that keep the women trying something until they got a real rejection or a yes.

@Sarge, seriously "dick size", don't you already know it's not going to happen in a program like DMSI for obvious reasons.

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GtK0QJxEWI
like this at 1:40min
(01-30-2017, 10:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]- Make the girls more active in seducing us. When on DMSI I found I had to do all the work. The attraction was there, but I still did all the legwork. This needs to be reversed (except for the attraction, although I've noticed that feeling attraction for a girl is not necessary to initiate the sniper)

- Oneitis needs to be addressed. I constantly wonder if my obsession with milf is oneitis or strong desire. But it shouldn't matter in my mind because we should get the girls we want. Oneitis sounds more like a moral issue than a valid factor to me. If we want a particular girl, DMSI should help us f*ck her, and f*ck her repeatedly, no exceptions. I'm all for removing unhealthy clinging, but it's a fine line between unhealthy clinging and healthy desire. I don't want "you shouldn't need her bro!" shit going on. I'm running DMSI to get the women I want, we should embrace that, not be ashamed of it. Nor should "oneitis" be a valid excuse for why the program is not getting us that particular girl we want. Alphas don't settle.

- More masculine programming. I'm still having trouble with telling women what to do, leading, and doing what I want.
That's all I can think of for now. Hope some of that is useful and/or inspires other ideas.

Good post, these particularly resonate with me.

I don't feel the attraction is working as well as it should, there doesn't seem to be much action from their part imo. So it's hard to know if the program is doing anything.

The masculinity thing I agree with. I am not sure what to do also to be correct and get results. Closest I maybe got here was those random huge urges to smack girl's asses I know. It was weird and out of nowhere, and I wasn't risking a sexual assault charge, or a smack and bad rep afterwards to go along to see if I get laid. Since I never get urges to do that before, seems to me it was the program V2.5, trying to push me to do it for some reason. This kind of stuff needs to be fleshed out more, SATT.

The biggest point that stuck out to me here was the oneitis thing. I don't see the difference between wanting to snipe a certain girl (or even HOW you use the "sniper" to get a certain girl or how any of that works to be honest, there are certain girls I like now and don't seem to have "sniped" any of them to be sexually attracted or take action on me), and oneitis. Obviously, each of us have a few girls we really want to have sex with. And we are buying the program TO have sex with them, or that type etc. So I don't see how demonising this exact thing will improve anything. If we want a certain girl, it should get us that girl, exactly. After all, it's designed to get the ones you find attractive to pursue you for sex...so I don't see why this is a problem at all. This one needs to be a major priority because I guarantee the majority of guys using this have a certain girl or girls in mind they want to have sex with using it.

My suggestion:

I feel when we have an agenda with girls that are attractive, fear comes into the picture, anxiety, limiting beliefs, all of that comes into play and ruins things.

However, when we are talking to guys, or unattractive girls, there is no agenda anymore, and we have no fear, no anxiety, no limiting beliefs!

We can simulate this effect by making ourselves completely satiated with attractive women, like we already have a "full cup". When you are already dating a super hot girl, and getting amazing sex, do you feel the same level of fear, anxiety, limiting beliefs around girls? Hell no, right? Because you're already satiated, if you're full after eating a good meal, do you want more food, even if it's good and one of your favourites? No! If done correctly, it can create a mindset where we now have no fear, no anxiety, no limiting beliefs, no garbage getting in the way anymore because we are already completely satiated. We can simply be ourselves, no more "trying", we can just "BE". And since this program is designed to get women to approach US for sex, using this is necessary to allow us to not only see what the program can really do because we will now be satiated so no more urges to chase chase chase 25/8 annoyingly finally allowing the women to do the heavy lifting! But also allow us to get our of our own way. I see win-win here. I think this is a very clever way to bypass a lot of problems I see regularly occurring, not only with myself, but others as well.

Can't wait for V3.1, Shannon. Enjoy the artillery playing, haha Big Grin.
Masculinity. That's what shone for me in SM3 and what I found lacking in dmsi 3.0.1. I understand dmsi is for men and women but there could be statements to enhance masculinity in men and femininity in women.
I'll see what I can think of.

-Comfort with your own sex drive and sexual desires. I say this because it's a pattern even during AM and WM that i'll start to get an increased sex drive but then something about me is uncomfortable with that and it will find a way to stop it, then it ends up going. For me it's because it's caused me problems in the past like sleeping with unattractive girls that i've later regretted or being too desperate.

-I definately agree with the increased Masculinity suggestion.

-Hopefully Ultra Motivation as mentioned.

-I don't know how this could be done for men if the program isn't just focused on men, and also that it's mainly focused on getting women to chase.. but I feel it's important. Personally I want either option, if I see a girl I like then I can go for her or if it's a girl I like after me then I can take control and take it where I want. Sitting back and waiting for her to do EVERYTHING because of the idea of the goal of DMSI isn't benefitting some users, and I still do it sometimes due to fear. My idea along with that is for men to fully accept their 'place' as the dominant one, the leader and fully accepting the reality that women should be submissive and follow the lead. I just don't know how that would work with also allowing them to chase, having them be submissive and accept that but also being able to allow them to do the work sometimes depending on the situation but at the same time realizing you're the dominant one that they should follow.

That ones not fully clear or thought out but it popped into my head as something i've struggled with, and all of the bullshit in society such as feminism and hating on men who are strong and take control with women and labelling them in negative ways is a big contributor to this, aswell as some of my upbringing which I assume will be dealt with by the healing.

-Something about people trying to set you up with their attractive female friends. I seemed to have a bit of this on WM which was interesting.

Can't think of anything else right now.

I guess they are mainly looking at the issues i've personally been having that i'd like healed as i'm sure others have had these issues too.
(01-31-2017, 12:54 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2017, 10:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]- Make the girls more active in seducing us. When on DMSI I found I had to do all the work. The attraction was there, but I still did all the legwork. This needs to be reversed (except for the attraction, although I've noticed that feeling attraction for a girl is not necessary to initiate the sniper)

Good post, these particularly resonate with me.

I don't feel the attraction is working as well as it should, there doesn't seem to be much action from their part imo. So it's hard to know if the program is doing anything.

The masculinity thing I agree with. I am not sure what to do also to be correct and get results. Closest I maybe got here was those random huge urges to smack girl's asses I know. It was weird and out of nowhere, and I wasn't risking a sexual assault charge, or a smack and bad rep afterwards to go along to see if I get laid. Since I never get urges to do that before, seems to me it was the program V2.5, trying to push me to do it for some reason. This kind of stuff needs to be fleshed out more, SATT.

The biggest point that stuck out to me here was the oneitis thing. I don't see the difference between wanting to snipe a certain girl (or even HOW you use the "sniper" to get a certain girl or how any of that works to be honest, there are certain girls I like now and don't seem to have "sniped" any of them to be sexually attracted or take action on me), and oneitis. Obviously, each of us have a few girls we really want to have sex with. And we are buying the program TO have sex with them, or that type etc. So I don't see how demonising this exact thing will improve anything. If we want a certain girl, it should get us that girl, exactly. After all, it's designed to get the ones you find attractive to pursue you for sex...so I don't see why this is a problem at all. This one needs to be a major priority because I guarantee the majority of guys using this have a certain girl or girls in mind they want to have sex with using it.

My suggestion:

I feel when we have an agenda with girls that are attractive, fear comes into the picture, anxiety, limiting beliefs, all of that comes into play and ruins things.

However, when we are talking to guys, or unattractive girls, there is no agenda anymore, and we have no fear, no anxiety, no limiting beliefs!

We can simulate this effect by making ourselves completely satiated with attractive women, like we already have a "full cup". When you are already dating a super hot girl, and getting amazing sex, do you feel the same level of fear, anxiety, limiting beliefs around girls? Hell no, right? Because you're already satiated, if you're full after eating a good meal, do you want more food, even if it's good and one of your favourites? No! If done correctly, it can create a mindset where we now have no fear, no anxiety, no limiting beliefs, no garbage getting in the way anymore because we are already completely satiated. We can simply be ourselves, no more "trying", we can just "BE". And since this program is designed to get women to approach US for sex, using this is necessary to allow us to not only see what the program can really do because we will now be satiated so no more urges to chase chase chase 25/8 annoyingly finally allowing the women to do the heavy lifting! But also allow us to get our of our own way. I see win-win here. I think this is a very clever way to bypass a lot of problems I see regularly occurring, not only with myself, but others as well.

Can't wait for V3.1, Shannon. Enjoy the artillery playing, haha Big Grin.

You know CatMan I was agreeing with you till you brought up that "full cup" BS. Seriously. That mindset is toxiuc. Why? Because if you're full you don't eat. That's why.

It's the stupidest mindset I've ever come across and I know where you got it from. I don't want it in DMSI. Save that kind of "peace" for E3 and the like.

AGAIN DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF WANTING WOMEN!!!!! That whole "your cup is already full" crap is just another way to make yourself feel good about NOT getting what you want.

Aside from that point, I agree with everything you said

(01-31-2017, 02:18 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Masculinity. That's what shone for me in SM3 and what I found lacking in dmsi 3.0.1. I understand dmsi is for men and women but there could be statements to enhance masculinity in men and femininity in women.

Solid post robstar. I also think Shannon could do this for dick size. Have modules to give men bigger dicks (if they desire it) and women bigger/firmer/rounder whatever they desire as well.

- We also need Luck Magnifier

(01-31-2017, 02:47 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]-This is also made difficult that the program isn't just for men, and also that it's mainly focused on getting women to chase. But personally I want either option, if I see a girl I like then I can go for her or if it's a girl I like after me then I can take control and take it where I want. Sitting back and waiting for her to do EVERYTHING because of the idea of the goal of DMSI isn't benefitting some users, and I still do it sometimes due to fear. My idea along with that is for men to fully accept their 'place' as the dominant one, the leader and fully accepting the reality that women should be submissive and follow the lead. I just don't know how that would work with also allowing them to chase, having them be submissive and accept that but also being able to allow them to do the work sometimes depending on the situation but at the same time realizing you're the dominant one that they should follow.

How is chasing NOT following? Big Grin

I know, it's a bit of a mind f*ck, but women DO approach, chase, and seduce guys. RT has some great stories in that front IIRC, and I've been approached many times myself.

I look at it like this: as an alpha, you're SO dominant that you EXPECT women to throw themselves at you. This keeps the dynamic intact, and she seduces you out of compliance to your Alpha desires for her to do so.

Much like how underlings will try to please their boss by working harder or whatnot. The boss doesn't have to do the work himself.
What?! Wow...you went way off what the intent was. The insults were unnecessary...

It's to keep guys from always getting in their own way. Guys clearly have problems with doing that, already being in a mindset where you are already doing well with women does nothing but good things for you.

I said nothing about peace or EHPRA or feeling ashamed about wanting women or whatever I have no clue where all that came from...you obviously confused it with zen or whatever and went off on a rant that had nothing to do with what I said. It was nothing of the sort.

It's to keep guys out of their own way so they can do what they want without fear and limiting beliefs stopping them.

Let's breathe a bit.
(01-31-2017, 07:33 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]What?! Wow...you went way off what the intent was. The insults were unnecessary...

It's to keep guys from always getting in their own way. Guys clearly have problems with doing that, already being in a mindset where you are already doing well with women does nothing but good things for you.

I said nothing about peace or EHPRA or feeling ashamed about wanting women or whatever I have no clue where all that came from...you obviously confused it with zen or whatever and went off on a rant that had nothing to do with what I said. It was nothing of the sort.

It's to keep guys out of their own way so they can do what they want without fear and limiting beliefs stopping them.

Let's breathe a bit.

You really gotta get over this whole "people disagreeing with me = they are insulting me" complex. Quote the part where I insulted you.

And no, I don't think it's a good idea to have DMSI program us to believe we're already doing well with women when we aren't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8