Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The razors on my lips, the poison in my kiss (AM6 Second Run - S6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Sup peeps --

Quick temp first post. I closed a really big business deal today and decided to treat myself. I'm in S4 of my second AM6 run, so I'll be using Option B for AOSI.

I'm loading it to my Google Play account now, then I'm heading out to just walk around and see if anything happens. Also going out on the town later tonight. Will provide details.
Super early impressions:

30 minutes in -- felt no energy flooding like others have reported, however, I did get the inexplicable urge to go eat even though I didn't feel hungry. I thought it was placebo from reading the other journals and expecting it, however, the "feeling" of hunger soon emerged with a passion. I was literally debating if I were imagining it or not, or if it could still be placebo.

Ate, and then I could perceive subtle energies manifesting (I'm an avid mental alchemist and martial artist, I'm aware of these things) mainly around my feet and hands. There's a "tightness," almost like an awareness in my head around the third eye area.

The sub is very euphoric and relaxing. Reminds me of Stage 1 of AM6 without that "I'm going to f*ck up the world" edgy feeling. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I'm getting the STRONG urge to sleep, which I would do except I need to finish writing up the contract for the aforementioned business deal. When I finish that, I'm going to shoot for a power nap before going out, just in case this is OE or something else trying to get me to fulfill the goal.
That's interesting, it's pretty much identical to what I'm experiencing. Not what I've some posted here yesterday about burning, getting hardons etc.
Loop #2. I switched to masked from ultrasonic.

At 30 minutes, my chest began to tighten, and my insides are burning. Not in a bad way, it's... pleasant? If you've seen X-Men: Apocalypse, I feel like I could shoot a blast from my chest like Havoc, haha.

This sudden gratitude for being alive just washed over me, particularly for the opportunities that have been manifesting in my life lately, especially since S4 of AM6 began. I feel like there's a massive breakthrough on the way, that my life will be completely different by this time next year.

Most of all, I'm just... happy. It's a feeling I haven't experienced in a really long time.
So --

Went out for a night on the town. No panties melting off. I was receiving a level of attraction that I'd normally only get while slathered in pheromones. So, either AM6, AOSI or both was working some serious magic. Lots of kino -- women constantly touching me while talking. Staring into my eyes while chatting. Genuine smiles. A female friend of mine was being protective to the point that she was insulting another colleague when he asked me a question that COULD be construed as offensive if he and I didn't have history. I didn't escalate or anything because I ended up getting a text from another old friend (an AM6 manifestation?) and decided to head to his place when I was finished observing people at the club.

Around midnight, I felt what I believe was a state shift. I became very relaxed, even though I was in a rather crowded and loud bar. I had this really weird feeling of being "deep within myself" and yet very social at the same time. I guess you could say I was very grounded and confident in who I was. I noticed that my body language was super on point and I was walking with a bit of a swagger. I had this internal state of IDGAF about anything. I'm going to very much enjoy this sub when I can run it full time.

Something REALLY hilarious happened, though. Afterwards, I went to hang out with a friend that I hadn't seen in quite some time. I noticed that he seemed really into the conversation, was asking if we could hang out more. I was like, "sure." He was literally like, "how about every other week and we make it a guys night out kinda thing?" I was like, "yo, I can't commit to that." Wasn't being a dick or anything -- I'm a night owl, most of my entrepreneurial duties are done at night.

Anyway, all of a sudden I began to get extremely hungry again. Asked him if he had anything. He went and cooked cheeseburgers, fries and a small cake, rofl. I only wanted some chips or something and he went out of his way to cook a whole meal. Anyway, after we ate, we went into his "man cave" and started playing some old school fighting games (Killer Instinct, in particular). I started to feel that warmth in the chest again, and a few minutes later, he called his girlfriend who was asleep upstairs and asked if she had turned the heat on because he got really hot all of a sudden. He was like sweating and even apologized for it. Clearly, he was reacting to my aura, whether it's being caused by AM6 or AOSI, I'm not sure. I thought maybe I was just giving off an aura of authority mixed with the general "alphaness" that AM6 brought and that was causing him to respect me. Now I question if I was being wined and dined, hahaha.

Overall fun night and I'm going to very much enjoy this when I can run it full time. Only negative is that I've developed quite a headache and writing this post was REALLY hard. Like, I'm having trouble formulating sentences and stuff.
I'm no expert, but I think he was reacting to AM6 like you said.

What I've noticed on the original AOS is that guys who are socially comfortable will act all buddy buddy, while the one's who aren't will act weird or be intimidated. It's like the guys at my job, they don't rush to talk to me anymore except the confident ones. It's kinda the same with girls, the hot girls will respond to you and the rest will try to avoid you. Some 7's might have the princess syndrome for whatever reason, but at least this has been my experience.
(06-04-2016, 05:59 AM)Sickologist Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no expert, but I think he was reacting to AM6 like you said.

What I've noticed on the original AOS is that guys who are socially comfortable will act all buddy buddy, while the one's who aren't will act weird or be intimidated. It's like the guys at my job, they don't rush to talk to me anymore except the confident ones. It's kinda the same with girls, the hot girls will respond to you and the rest will try to avoid you. Some 7's might have the princess syndrome for whatever reason, but at least this has been my experience.

Long post, but this may be my last update for about a week since I'm mainly just commenting on the AM6 / AOSI combo together. There's more than enough AM6 journals to go around.

Sickologist -- I think you're right, but I'm pretty sure AOSI had something to do with it. The underlying motif my second AM6 run has been RAAAAAGE! Lots and lots of f*ckin' RAGE. I've been listening to the ultrasonic loud AF, and I wake up feeling like the Incredible Hulk. The rage usually subsides when I get something to eat and workout, but before that, stay outta my way. Interestingly enough, when I woke up this morning (after running AOSI), the rage was not present. Keep in mind that I've experienced this day after day for the last 4 months and today it was gone. It HAS to be the state shifting (or something else) in AOSI affecting my mood. I love that, but it also worries me that AOSI's 5.5g tech is going to completely derail my AM6 run (which Shannon DID warn was a possibility), so I may actually cut usage down to once every two weeks.

My workout today was absolutely insane. In memoriam of the fallen great Muhammed Ali, I decided to incorporate some of his favorite workouts into my routine. I did:

Shadowboxing, 5 x 5 minute workouts, 30 second break
Heavy bag, 6 x 5 minutes, 30 second break
Leg crunches, medicine ball, etc. etc. etc.

Let's just say it's a very intensive workout. I BLAZED through it almost like it was nothing. I could literally feel energy surging through my body. My focus was insane also. I've never worked out this hard before and felt so great afterward. Has to be something in AOSI. Came home and crashed though. Straight up lights out. Nothing could wake me up.

I thought the effects were wearing off, but I had another hilarious incident just happen. Was starving, decided to grab some Japanese food so I went to this random "Yummi Japan" up the road that I hadn't tried yet. I walk in, there's a beautiful, beautiful Japanese woman at the register, maybe about 19 or so. In the back was this white guy running the grill. As soon as I walk in, she breaks into this huge smile and greets me. I grin back, walk up and start going over the menu while chatting with her. She doesn't speak English very well, tells me that she's new to the country and that her family owns all the Japanese restaurants in the area, etc. The white guy immediately starts glaring at me, crosses his arms. At first I was like, "ah man, he's just an orbiter pissed off that he's not getting any play from his oneitis, no biggie." But this dude was seriously GLARING at me. Ignoring the food, the phone, just staring. She yells at him to get back to work. At this point, I didn't know if I wanted to order because I ain't want him to spit in my food, but I figured it'd be okay since I could see the grill.

I order, then I start flirting -- it was like the more I looked at her, the more beautiful she became, but it was a weird perception shift. It was like I was admiring a piece of amazing art, but not in a weird needy, creepy way. And I'm pretty sure she was looking at me the same way. And then, BOOM -- the energy floodgates opened. Never felt anything like that before. I was thinking, "damn Shannon, what's in this thing -- it's almost been a whole 24 hours since I ran it." She began to blush, and it was so powerful that neither said anything, just kinda looked at each other. That's when I noticed that the white guy had vanished. This asshole ran and grabbed who I think was the chick's uncle, and he came out and pretty much refunded me my money and threw me out of the restaurant. Unfortunately for him, I had already written my number down on the first receipt and gave it to her, so we'll see.

Moral of the story is: AOSI is a hell of a sub. Can't wait to run it again next week.
I know what that situation is like...

From both sides, to be real with you. It's brutal.

Hope you have fun with AOSI.
Finished the food I got in lieu of the Japanese meal. 20 minutes later, I'm getting warm (despite the fact that the AC is on) and my skin's starting to itch all over. It kinda reminds me of a niacin flush. I'm also getting really calm and relaxed again. The "third eye" tension is back. I really wonder wtf's causing that.

This is not placebo, trust me -- the effect is very profound. This is over 24 hours since I did the 2.5 hours of AOSI and it's still kicking. I can't imagine how powerful 6g tech is going to be. Shannon wasn't playing when he said he's gonna make the scientific community recognize his work. When I saw that, I couldn't help but to think of this:

[Image: breaking_bad_remember_my_name.jpg]
(06-04-2016, 01:10 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2016, 05:59 AM)Sickologist Wrote: [ -> ]I'm no expert, but I think he was reacting to AM6 like you said.

Long post, but this may be my last update for about a week since I'm mainly just commenting on the AM6 / AOSI combo together. There's more than enough AM6 journals to go around.

Sickologist -- I think you're right, but I'm pretty sure AOSI had something to do with it. The underlying motif my second AM6 run has been RAAAAAGE! Lots and lots of f*ckin' RAGE. I've been listening to the ultrasonic loud AF, and I wake up feeling like the Incredible Hulk. The rage usually subsides when I get something to eat and workout, but before that, stay outta my way. Interestingly enough, when I woke up this morning (after running AOSI), the rage was not present. Keep in mind that I've experienced this day after day for the last 4 months and today it was gone. It HAS to be the state shifting (or something else) in AOSI affecting my mood. I love that, but it also worries me that AOSI's 5.5g tech is going to completely derail my AM6 run (which Shannon DID warn was a possibility), so I may actually cut usage down to once every two weeks.

My workout today was absolutely insane. In memoriam of the fallen great Muhammed Ali, I decided to incorporate some of his favorite workouts into my routine. I did:

Shadowboxing, 5 x 5 minute workouts, 30 second break
Heavy bag, 6 x 5 minutes, 30 second break
Leg crunches, medicine ball, etc. etc. etc.

Let's just say it's a very intensive workout. I BLAZED through it almost like it was nothing. I could literally feel energy surging through my body. My focus was insane also. I've never worked out this hard before and felt so great afterward. Has to be something in AOSI. Came home and crashed though. Straight up lights out. Nothing could wake me up.

I thought the effects were wearing off, but I had another hilarious incident just happen. Was starving, decided to grab some Japanese food so I went to this random "Yummi Japan" up the road that I hadn't tried yet. I walk in, there's a beautiful, beautiful Japanese woman at the register, maybe about 19 or so. In the back was this white guy running the grill. As soon as I walk in, she breaks into this huge smile and greets me. I grin back, walk up and start going over the menu while chatting with her. She doesn't speak English very well, tells me that she's new to the country and that her family owns all the Japanese restaurants in the area, etc. The white guy immediately starts glaring at me, crosses his arms. At first I was like, "ah man, he's just an orbiter pissed off that he's not getting any play from his oneitis, no biggie." But this dude was seriously GLARING at me. Ignoring the food, the phone, just staring. She yells at him to get back to work. At this point, I didn't know if I wanted to order because I ain't want him to spit in my food, but I figured it'd be okay since I could see the grill.

I order, then I start flirting -- it was like the more I looked at her, the more beautiful she became, but it was a weird perception shift. It was like I was admiring a piece of amazing art, but not in a weird needy, creepy way. And I'm pretty sure she was looking at me the same way. And then, BOOM -- the energy floodgates opened. Never felt anything like that before. I was thinking, "damn Shannon, what's in this thing -- it's almost been a whole 24 hours since I ran it." She began to blush, and it was so powerful that neither said anything, just kinda looked at each other. That's when I noticed that the white guy had vanished. This asshole ran and grabbed who I think was the chick's uncle, and he came out and pretty much refunded me my money and threw me out of the restaurant. Unfortunately for him, I had already written my number down on the first receipt and gave it to her, so we'll see.

Moral of the story is: AOSI is a hell of a sub. Can't wait to run it again next week.

That should be a testimonial , because Im sold on it now. How can I be a womanizer without AOSI. Does not work. I'm going to get it right now and test it out tonight. I'm angry that the guy try to CO** block you man. Good thing you were smooth and quick and got the number written .
Haha, that restaurant incident is classic AOS stuff. The girl is totally into you and everybody else hates you. Imagine 15 months of that shit. There's a reason why I am the way I am. I'm still amazed how quickly it works with the new version tho. It took me a couple of months with the first before the really juicy stuff started happening.
I went and got it like I said, I'm definitely intrigued. Because I have both BIATWS and DAOS , no need to run separately now. 6G is the future I'm definitely excited.
Crazy stuff. Have you guys (chaos or sickologist) figured out a way to minimize male sabotage? I'm just wondering for when I do this sub (as I have to now lol) how I'll deal with it as I do door to door sales and I'm sure I'll lose more than a few sales if this kind of shit happens and I can't deal with it effectively.
There's no way to minimize it. You can either deal with it or not. Every situation is different so you should look into what makes you look good in this particular situation. Expect the unexpected.

For example, one time I was in a car with 3 girls I met in a club, hooking up with one of them. They were about to drive a guy friend home who was wasted. He got on my case pretty fast, but he was a short skinny dude, I could kick his ass with my arms tied behind my back. He obviously had a crush on this girl, but why should I care. If I had done something, the girl would be in an awkward position, they were good friends. I mellowed out the situation. He vomited inside the car, so he found a way to co**block me anyway...

Last week this kurdish guy approached me in the street and came at me rude. I dress with tight clothes, experimenting with more chic style right now. I'm thinking he didn't percieve me as gangsta and thought he could push me around. I'm used to this by now and told him with aggression "what the fuck is your problem? you broke? your girlfriend just got ass plowed by some random dude?" It has a lot to do with instinct, or killer instinct as The Good Looking Loser would say. So it's the same with girls and haters that way. I used to make so many mistakes with this so you learn as you go along.

You have to understand that when running these subs you're a few notches sexier than the next guy. If they're not getting any, you already have the upper hand. Sometimes you win by being more psycho than the other guy, survival of the fittest. And....bulk up if you haven't already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20