Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Upgrade Protocol- AM6 1st run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Day 1
1. Didn’t feel tired from AM6. (Woooo) :3
2. Beginning stages of getting my shit together
• Using my planner app to record all my work.

Day 2
1. More tired from working out than the sub.
2. If i want to be productive i can't be at home.
3. My posture closes off when I see people.
• I hunch over and I start looking down.

Day 3
Dreams
1. Some weird ass dream. Stuck in some island and i have to investigate a woman. When she found out I was supposed to do that then she knocked me out and then did some kind of ritual. I see a familiar female friend and was basically "raped". When she was done, it was like our souls literally bonded into one like a spiritual sex event,
IRL
1. Today I had an event and bonded with new friends that had similar interests. In this case, we all went hiking. We all went to the top of the mountain and was treated to an amazing view. This event made me think about my past friends and how incompatible we are. I love physical activity even though it doesn't always feel good.
2. I was attracted to this girl in this group but I was floundering around because I literally don’t know how to act and "Game".

Day 4
Dreams
1. I was in a house and I tried to get inside my cousin's room but I was constantly being blocked. It turns out that he has a woman inside there and it set off some kind of jealous emotions. He was the model child because he had good grades and I was often compared and felt inferior to him. I usually suppress these emotions but this set it off because he is also good with women.
2. Ice skating on a path but the ice is melting. Eventually it just becomes water and I'm running across it like a holy man (LOL).
IRL
1. Started listening to Audiobooks such as "No More Mr Nice Guy" and "The Way of Men" even though The Way of Men is quite a bleak book. I started to understand him though as I felt very alive on top of the mountain.
Definitely subbing.

Welcome aboard!
Normally people want to say I'm running AM6 for this and that but I think its proper to say I want to get "The Whole Shebang" from AM6.
I started tapping and after reading a post on the Tapping 2.0 thread and I tried something new. I started to directly address the subconscious and I started to tap on the attachment I had with my Ex-Gf. As I was tapping and addressing it, tears are flowing and I felt the need to repeat it. It felt like the damn started to crack and eventually broke down leaving me in tears and hyperventilating.
Day 5
Dreams
The Alpha Male Zombie dreams are coming up. At first I was super dominant towards people. Like a Great White Shark towards other survivors. As the dream went on, The zombies were actually docile and everyone started becoming more comfortable about it. I refused to relax and be comfortable.
Hahhahaha I didn't have crazy dreams like that in my stage 1 lol.
(03-28-2016, 08:08 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Hahhahaha I didn't have crazy dreams like that in my stage 1 lol.

Since the dawn of AM5, Users always had a Zombie dream or something lol.
Serious!?
(03-28-2016, 08:16 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Serious!?

If my memory served me correctly yeah. It was or maybe still is a running theme with AM5 Lol.
Yeah it was the same with Alpha 2010/2011 we all were having zombie dreams.
Maybe I'm immune lol
Day 6
Dreams
-Had a dream of finding a teacher for masculinity. I can't even find the person.

IRL
-Fear......Fear of approaching, Fear of taking control.
---My body language is definitely more spaced out and relaxed.
---Setting aside time to seriously work in school.
---I'm planning on reading Models by Mark Manson but there is some fear in approaches but I'm working on it. Approaching and asking about stuff seems hard in my head but it turns out to be easy. I seem to always put walls around me and women so I should overcome that before anything.
Are you considering getting into pick up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8