Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I am grateful for IML's generosity in making EHPRA v5 available for free to U.S. military, first responders, etc. E5 will be my first subliminal, starting today. 

Pre-subliminal experiences:

I have already had some fear reactions, including a near-anxiety attack when I was about to reach out to IML and inquire about the free E5. There has also been some excited anticipation, looking forward to clearing the debris of my past.

Overall, I'm not at all worried about what E5 will dig up and deal with. Whatever it digs up needs to be dealt with. All I have to do is be consistent in listening to it correctly, be patient for any results to show, and don't give up.

Starting with ultrasonic today.
E5, great choice!
Surprised we are not seeing more E5 journals.
(09-01-2021, 06:47 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Surprised we are not seeing more E5 journals.

Soon.
(09-01-2021, 04:48 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: [ -> ]I am grateful for IML's generosity in making EHPRA v5 available for free to U.S. military, first responders, etc. E5 will be my first subliminal, starting today. 

Pre-subliminal experiences:

I have already had some fear reactions, including a near-anxiety attack when I was about to reach out to IML and inquire about the free E5. There has also been some excited anticipation, looking forward to clearing the debris of my past.

Overall, I'm not at all worried about what E5 will dig up and deal with. Whatever it digs up needs to be dealt with. All I have to do is be consistent in listening to it correctly, be patient for any results to show, and don't give up.

Starting with ultrasonic today.

We appreciate your service, and we appreciate you taking us up on this offer.  Coming from a family of service members myself, I strongly believe that it is important that we (the United States) as a country and as a society do a better job than we are currently doing in taking care of all of those who serve as the backbone of our country and society. 

I'm also glad you understand that you only have to be consistent using it, be patient and don't give up.  I don't think you'll need to wait long for noticeable, results. Smile  But I have tried to make it as easy and comfortable as possible to use, so it is possible that the results may not be what you expect or fear.

If this is the first time you have ever used a subliminal, then congratulations on making a very wise first choice.  E5 and Overcoming Fear are the two best first choices by far.  It would be very much appreciated if you kept a journal here to help us know how well the program works for vets, and especially combat vets, and see how to improve it in the future.  If you find that it is useful and helpful for you, please do share your discovery with others who can benefit from it as well.  Especially those who qualify for getting it for free.  

My suggestion is, let go of any and all expectations.  Just let it do it's thing.  You don't need to look for results. But keeping a journal will be helpful for not only seeing all of what the program's effects are, it is also helpful as a sort of therapeutic contemplation sometimes as well.  It also helps others here help you.  Sometimes, we will have a person report things in their journal that others can see what's going on, but the person reporting them cannot.  Sometimes, we have people on the forum who have ideas, suggestions and advice that can be helpful as well.  We try to foster a community here, with everyone helping where and how they can.

Welcome aboard, ReconGunner.  I look forward to seeing how your journey goes!
(09-01-2021, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We appreciate your service, and we appreciate you taking us up on this offer.  Coming from a family of service members myself, I strongly believe that it is important that we (the United States) as a country and as a society do a better job than we are currently doing in taking care of all of those who serve as the backbone of our country and society. 

I'm also glad you understand that you only have to be consistent using it, be patient and don't give up.  I don't think you'll need to wait long for noticeable, results. Smile  But I have tried to make it as easy and comfortable as possible to use, so it is possible that the results may not be what you expect or fear.

If this is the first time you have ever used a subliminal, then congratulations on making a very wise first choice.  E5 and Overcoming Fear are the two best first choices by far.  It would be very much appreciated if you kept a journal here to help us know how well the program works for vets, and especially combat vets, and see how to improve it in the future.  If you find that it is useful and helpful for you, please do share your discovery with others who can benefit from it as well.  Especially those who qualify for getting it for free. 

Thanks, @Shannon.

I can only be of partial help with my journal, because I was never in combat. It does bother me that I never faced that test, and I have a deep respect for those who have.

(09-01-2021, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is, let go of any and all expectations.  Just let it do it's thing.  You don't need to look for results. But keeping a journal will be helpful for not only seeing all of what the program's effects are, it is also helpful as a sort of therapeutic contemplation sometimes as well.  It also helps others here help you.  Sometimes, we will have a person report things in their journal that others can see what's going on, but the person reporting them cannot.  Sometimes, we have people on the forum who have ideas, suggestions and advice that can be helpful as well.  We try to foster a community here, with everyone helping where and how they can.

To that end, first day observations:

I developed a mild headache, enough to notice but not enough to distract me from normal activities, about the time the second loop started. That headache faded away about an hour or so after the second loop finished. The headache returned, even milder, about four hours later, and lasted only 45 minutes or so.

I had a medical appointment for a minor issue shortly after I ran the 2 loops. My blood pressure was noticeably high. This has been an issue for me for a few years, and I have been off of any medication for it for over a year due to finances. I now have medical insurance from my new job, and will be seeing my MD about the blood pressure within a few weeks.

Overnight I was a bit restless in my sleep. I remember bits of a couple of dreams, involving people I once knew, but the events in the dreams did not occur when I knew them, or at any other time. This is not a new thing in my dreams, but one of the people in one of the dreams is someone I haven't thought about in a very long time - a girl that I once knew who, I believe, had a crush on me that I did not reciprocate. The other dream was about an old Army buddy, who stayed in after I was discharged until he retired. But the events in that dream also never occurred.

Day one, done.
It sounds to me like you are executing. Good for you! Keep it up the way you are doing it and don’t change any variables for now, including volume.
Quote:
(09-02-2021, 04:53 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2021, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We appreciate your service, and we appreciate you taking us up on this offer.  Coming from a family of service members myself, I strongly believe that it is important that we (the United States) as a country and as a society do a better job than we are currently doing in taking care of all of those who serve as the backbone of our country and society. 

Thanks, @Shannon.

I can only be of partial help with my journal, because I was never in combat. It does bother me that I never faced that test, and I have a deep respect for those who have.

There is no judgement passed based on whether you have or have not seen combat.  I think there is a tendency for certain veterans to feel guilty for never having faced combat, which is ridiculous both because in almost all cases it wasn't their choice, and because combat is often very damaging to the one who experiences it, even if they escape physically unscathed.  I would rather that you hadn't seen combat for your emotional and physical health, but of course someone is going to experience that.  It frustrates me that the military is not considered more in terms of the human cost when it is deployed.  Rest assured, your feedback is just as valuable as if you had seen combat, just in a different direction.

Quote:
(09-01-2021, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is, let go of any and all expectations.  Just let it do it's thing.  You don't need to look for results. But keeping a journal will be helpful for not only seeing all of what the program's effects are, it is also helpful as a sort of therapeutic contemplation sometimes as well.  It also helps others here help you.  Sometimes, we will have a person report things in their journal that others can see what's going on, but the person reporting them cannot.  Sometimes, we have people on the forum who have ideas, suggestions and advice that can be helpful as well.  We try to foster a community here, with everyone helping where and how they can.

To that end, first day observations:

I developed a mild headache, enough to notice but not enough to distract me from normal activities, about the time the second loop started. That headache faded away about an hour or so after the second loop finished. The headache returned, even milder, about four hours later, and lasted only 45 minutes or so.

I had a medical appointment for a minor issue shortly after I ran the 2 loops. My blood pressure was noticeably high. This has been an issue for me for a few years, and I have been off of any medication for it for over a year due to finances. I now have medical insurance from my new job, and will be seeing my MD about the blood pressure within a few weeks.

Overnight I was a bit restless in my sleep. I remember bits of a couple of dreams, involving people I once knew, but the events in the dreams did not occur when I knew them, or at any other time. This is not a new thing in my dreams, but one of the people in one of the dreams is someone I haven't thought about in a very long time - a girl that I once knew who, I believe, had a crush on me that I did not reciprocate. The other dream was about an old Army buddy, who stayed in after I was discharged until he retired. But the events in that dream also never occurred.

Day one, done.

Headaches like that are usually a sign that the subliminal is having an effect.  Typically they indicate that some part of you is not happy about doing what is being asked of it, and it's trying to communicate that fact - and sometimes, get you to stop using the program - through that pain.  Mild headaches are usually along the lines of communication.  Headaches usually stop happening as the program advances towards its goal, gains a foothold in working with the cooperative parts and turns the non-cooperative parts into cooperative parts.  So there's your first indication that something is going on under the hood.  Congratulations!  You're on your way!
Day two:

Headaches again. Even milder; more pressure than ache. Didn't notice until late in loop two. Popped up on and off the rest of the day at the same level of pressure.

Restless again overnight. Don't remember any dreams.

@Shannon, a question about E5: other than matching the generation of E5 (5.75.7G) as a whole, are there any significant differences between the stand alone Universal Detox (5.5G) and the Universal Detox included in E5?
Not Shannon but I asked exactly the same question about DRS a couple of months ago.

Stand-alone Universal Detox will focus all its firing power on just that, universal detoxing. The UD module included in E5 will take care of the detox that is needed to reach E5 goals, but its focus is split over the many facets of E5.

My question specifically was about stand-alone DRS vs the DRS included in OF3. Shannon’s answer was that if my priority was DRS, it was better to use the stand-alone version, even if it was an older generation. And that’s why DRS and UD are still for sale even if they are included in a lot of new programs.
(09-03-2021, 05:29 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Not Shannon but I asked exactly the same question about DRS a couple of months ago.

Stand-alone Universal Detox will focus all its firing power on just that, universal detoxing. The UD module included in E5 will take care of the detox that is needed to reach E5 goals, but its focus is split over the many facets of E5.

You have part of it right, but the conclusion one would draw from what you've said is the reverse of what it should be.  Universal Detox is designed to detox everything in all directions; mind, body, emotions, etc.  The detox in E5 is not "spread over all the sub-goals of E5" so much as it is narrowed down to them.  So in E5 it has a lot more tech and power behind it, and a narrower focus than UD.

Quote:My question specifically was about stand-alone DRS vs the DRS included in OF3. Shannon’s answer was that if my priority was DRS, it was better to use the stand-alone version, even if it was an older generation.  And that’s why DRS and UD are still for sale even if they are included in a lot of new programs.

The implied conclusion I get from reading this is that if he wants detox he should stop doing E5 and do UD instead.  That would be a very bad move, if that is what you were suggesting.  There is a world of difference between E5 and UD, and UD doesn't hold a candle to E5, especially in cases where people need all of what E5 is doing. 

So the differences are that UD has a wider focus and will try to detox your body, mind, emotions, etc. all the way back to your birth (mind, emotions) in every way that is possible and necessary.  The UD script in E5 will act to detox your mind, body and emotions also, but in the ways that apply to achieving the primary and secondary goals of E5.  For example, beliefs that are toxic to your health; emotional patterns that are toxic to your health; and in the case of physical detox, it would apply to helping you clean out your body in terms of toxins that would degrade your health mentally, physically and emotionally.  For example, toxins that are causing your nervous system to function at less than it's best so that the other goals of the program gain traction better.
Day three report:

The mild headaches continue, even before I run the day's loops. I'm taking that as "processing continues". I emphasize that these headaches are mild. Pressure rather than pain. I only notice when I'm not focusing on something else, or I happen to think about it.

In the evening I took a brief 30 minute rest/nap. I haven't felt the need for that since earlier in the year when I was commuting an hour each way to work, and that hit on Wednesdays. After that nap, I got up and was functioning normally the rest of the evening.

Slept well. I don't remember any dreams.

Overall so far:

I have always had a facial tic, since I was a teenager. Around 15 years ago I was diagnosed with mild Tourette's - physical tics, inarticulate verbal tics (grunts rather than words). Over the years I have observed that the main trigger for the more obvious tics is remembering some past event where the memory caused a feeling of embarrassment, whether the event remembered was originally embarrassing or not.

Over the last few years these episodes have become less common, maximum 2 per week or so, usually less. Since I started E5 this week, I've had 3 or 4 episodes during the 3 days on of this first cycle. 

(09-03-2021, 08:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2021, 05:29 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Not Shannon but I asked exactly the same question about DRS a couple of months ago.

You have part of it right, but the conclusion one would draw from what you've said is the reverse of what it should be.  Universal Detox is designed to detox everything in all directions; mind, body, emotions, etc.  The detox in E5 is not "spread over all the sub-goals of E5" so much as it is narrowed down to them.  So in E5 it has a lot more tech and power behind it, and a narrower focus than UD.

Quote:My question specifically was about stand-alone DRS vs the DRS included in OF3. Shannon’s answer was that if my priority was DRS, it was better to use the stand-alone version, even if it was an older generation.  And that’s why DRS and UD are still for sale even if they are included in a lot of new programs.

The implied conclusion I get from reading this is that if he wants detox he should stop doing E5 and do UD instead.  That would be a very bad move, if that is what you were suggesting.  There is a world of difference between E5 and UD, and UD doesn't hold a candle to E5, especially in cases where people need all of what E5 is doing. 

So the differences are that UD has a wider focus and will try to detox your body, mind, emotions, etc. all the way back to your birth (mind, emotions) in every way that is possible and necessary.  The UD script in E5 will act to detox your mind, body and emotions also, but in the ways that apply to achieving the primary and secondary goals of E5.  For example, beliefs that are toxic to your health; emotional patterns that are toxic to your health; and in the case of physical detox, it would apply to helping you clean out your body in terms of toxins that would degrade your health mentally, physically and emotionally.  For example, toxins that are causing your nervous system to function at less than it's best so that the other goals of the program gain traction better.

No worries about switching; I'm committed to E5 for the full 8 months. Around March or so I intend to evaluate and start looking at candidates for the next sub.

As far as physical detox from UD-in-E5, a couple of observations. 

First, I am in the habit of keeping myself well-hydrated to the extent that my urine is clear or nearly so, except first thing in the morning. Since starting E5, my urine is regularly a more normal yellow.

Second, would physical detox be in scope for TID? For several weeks prior to starting E5, I had diarrhea at least once a week. No other symptoms of any illness.
(09-04-2021, 09:10 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: [ -> ]Day three report:

The mild headaches continue, even before I run the day's loops. I'm taking that as "processing continues". I emphasize that these headaches are mild. Pressure rather than pain. I only notice when I'm not focusing on something else, or I happen to think about it.

In the evening I took a brief 30 minute rest/nap. I haven't felt the need for that since earlier in the year when I was commuting an hour each way to work, and that hit on Wednesdays. After that nap, I got up and was functioning normally the rest of the evening.

Slept well. I don't remember any dreams.

Overall so far:

I have always had a facial tic, since I was a teenager. Around 15 years ago I was diagnosed with mild Tourette's - physical tics, inarticulate verbal tics (grunts rather than words). Over the years I have observed that the main trigger for the more obvious tics is remembering some past event where the memory caused a feeling of embarrassment, whether the event remembered was originally embarrassing or not.

Over the last few years these episodes have become less common, maximum 2 per week or so, usually less. Since I started E5 this week, I've had 3 or 4 episodes during the 3 days on of this first cycle. 

(09-03-2021, 08:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

No worries about switching; I'm committed to E5 for the full 8 months. Around March or so I intend to evaluate and start looking at candidates for the next sub.

As far as physical detox from UD-in-E5, a couple of observations. 

First, I am in the habit of keeping myself well-hydrated to the extent that my urine is clear or nearly so, except first thing in the morning. Since starting E5, my urine is regularly a more normal yellow.

Second, would physical detox be in scope for TID? For several weeks prior to starting E5, I had diarrhea at least once a week. No other symptoms of any illness.

Ah, good old diarrhea. That particular little gem - if it has anything to do with E5 - is a response to serious subconscious fear. Not detox. TID can trigger more fear than UT can deal with. If it is linked to E5, the diarrhea should have stopped when you began listening to E5 unless you have an incredible amount of fear subconsciously.
When I ran E3 and E4, I had GI issues flare up. It’s the only sub I ran where that happens. If you continue with E5 then they will mostly likely go away. It’s just your subconscious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25