Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DAOS 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
finished my Am6 run, I now run Aura of Sexiness 4G.

Day 1

initial experience is feeling more light, eyes being more heavy, more IDGAf and an extent feeling of AM, like inner game refining.
Kinda hot feeling, less tiredness, more actie and party minded. More extravert already and tiedness being tackled.

Also:

Reason to run the sub: removing blocks, sexual dealings which felt lacking, more autonomous/soevereign being and stronger inner game. Deepening of skills.
Looking forward to reading this journal, Kol.

Good choice, I've heard good things about this sub from several people. Way back that guy Justin posted huge info about his 2 year run on it. It even changed his face, I saw pics, amazing.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. I wish you an amazing run.
Thanks catman, It will be a good one. I dont expect much resistance as of now, as I am very optimistic and it feels right to run it now. Feeling fucking awesome
What I do notice is expressiveness. Its way different from AM6. also my posts look incredible straight to the point and direct/no nonsense. Euphoria hits powerfully. Its like king of the world. Powerfull stuff. AM clearly influences without me noticing before yet flowing. Very comfortable which seems to be DAOS set up. It feels good to run a single stager.

Another thing I aim for is decisiveness in a way, more sexually. also indifference.
notice already some changes but don't care really, backing up my actions and such, internal changes going on, all DAOS set up and sense them, now its more in the moment presence knowing and feeling. abundance is way more powerfull kicking in already.

Intuition would be a big thing aswell for me.

Lmao shittests be funny as shit. Apparent IOD are met with IOD. Mirroring to a extent and it rebound them like moths to the fire Im growing more cocky/banter already. The mirror shows already progress. DAOS feels its cut out for me. I love it. Sexy as fuck. I look more toned, aura already showing. I can run this sub for a loooong time. Makes me realize sexual subs are great and cut out for me now. Slight warmth. Attraction is actually felt. Eyes/gaze sexy as fuck. More ballsy.

Alright. I want to put this out right now. My perception is flippant. I interpretate things while looking back its simply that. Also Im in my movie, adventurous and creative. Sexual energy being a driving force. Im getting absorbed in myself and the world falls in me. Im carefree. Nothing hits me. She tests me, IDGAF. I re-initiate back and whatever. Its like she pulls stuff, I withdraw and wave goodbye. I involve yet dont invest as much

Also, no emoticons lol
Just read the response of Shannon about my last days of AM and that it means resistance. Made sense as my mind screamed resistance aswell and it fell into place.
Noted for future reference and feeling the urge to run AM over again. Would mean a 3rd run and its making me excited to do so. I love AM6 lol.

Notice im getting more animated in text and carefree. Definitely already progress. The sub hits me fast. Feeling also more innuendo use already, aswell as caring and loving in ways towards those I like, yet not in pussy ways. Rather in being the prize and acting/being so. No excluding. Feel more sexually charged and sex orientated overall. Strong indifference to more things and growing/growth. Matter of time before I allign further. 4G doesnt dissapoint at all yet I realize the impact of 5G Subs in terms of mind load and imput. Its more sweet sailing. I also feel pretty obvious in sexual intent like a gravity switch has been put on.

Tomorrow will be fun. Really excited for this journey and whats ahead and will surface. It feels incredibly fast.

Confidence is increasing. Clarity is increasing. Indifference is increasing. Sexual presence is growing. No doubt AM has a very strong execution now. Its a killer combo to have like this. So many little realisation shifts and insights. I have no intent to ruminate. Im only interested in action now and living, killing and doing shit.

Interest in eye color changing subs. Very creative and idea driven more and more. Genuinly wanting to connect and share and open up easier while AM made me more stifled in the end and rather had a closed offness going on. Its turning me into an artist lol. Made me somewhat think about justin who ran AOS for 2 years straight.
day 2

pump script.
standards up already, selective, less of a caring about things.
fears are dissolving and faced already, pure expression, no breakig off. rather being seductive.

eros.

tend to run this sub for a looooong time.
dream revolved around Armani and Versace and a girl dressing me up in that. feeling manifestation already kicking in in ways that I KNOW I will be contacted by girls and will drown in pussy. not caring about neediness at all, rather showing affection while on AM I was concerned about coming of needy.
Having tired spells yet my body feels hot with energy. This sub escalates me quickly. People get already touchy, my thoughts more seductive yet still have some hesitation. Its like my head is glowingly warm. My eyes feeling relaxed/tired.

Socially way more easy. Very excited all around. I really want to do some stuff in the sexual area. If this keeps up its very promising

Do have slight sadness further wise. Music is playing a massive role and hits me with such a good feeling like no sorrow or worry. Plainly enjoying it. Banter is free of abstracts and beliefs. Strong sense of radiance. Constant flashes of being felt up in my mind. Less concern overall. Get sexy and stop worrying if she is attracted or not.

Have a strong urge to wanting to go to tropical climates and travel, living life to the fullest and undertaking one after another. Totally buzzing. Guy at the gym was very open, another guy hitting shoulders kept coming back and small talk was awesome.

Edit: something that I notice is how I see the ridiculousness of attachment and focus ion things, its freaking funny, less serious, ore enjoying, the joy, the fun, the vibe, the passion and social interaction, its about that in my case, not women, yet not rejecting women and the such. I want to cultivate full on sexiness.

Neediness is killed this way, validation and permission seeking is killed this way. Also, creating and evolving as a person. Its a loving journey and damn, I never felt this good before. Im incredible undertaking driven and ambitious and driven, its so good, like the final pieces falling together and the sub full on being accepted. Im having a huge insight moment, and it blows me away. Less investment, more enjoyment, vibe is contagious.

Same as being sexual. why do I link it to neediness to express it while its funny as fuck?
Day 3

Sexy, secure and confident. Many realisations. Masturbation is dead. Increase in status and value like standing on top of the world in relaxed and present manner. Alteady moving slower and sexy. Quick responses and somewhat carrying around with a smirk.

Life has become pretty flipped since starting this. Including being the centre of attention and bantering. Feel like I can face the world in confident ways. Also some inner stuff is being pulled straight and kinks are worked out now. Im turning sexy, seductive and present in that way aswell as having arouse feelings.

Yesterday my mind went haywire in double think and innuendo think, reading all in sexual relation. Feels right and DAOS at work.

Had urges to go back to AM6 aswell as adding BIATBWS.

Edit1: raaaageeeeee, arrogance and violent tendencies to throw my phone against the wall.
edit2: and so it begins, the smile and downright submissiveness of this 8/10 was Obvious as fuck, next is ecalate.

Neediness = dead. Becoming really playerish now and it blows me away. Techniques women play off are getting transparent as shit , like, whatever. Your interested. So much shittests are being lasered through. IDC.
day 4

Immersion.

Smoking is a non thing now.
Girl throwing out "i want sex" Im no lapdog. Im not biting the bait. Wonder if its the aura. Total non needy and just being present. Biting feels liwering value and status.
Had a dream I was taken to a home of some girl yet constantly felt the sexual tension.

Waking up way more early and feeling amazing.
Strong uprooting already. Feeling very weary of manipulation and shut off. It means nothing to me yet throws me into a slight depression. Yet my drive pushes fucking through.

Been stared at already. Creepy old women gtfo.

------------------------

focus shift. reaction seeking, validation seeking and permission seeking further destroyed, its actually behaviour. its not asshole game, its rather just that as it is. being me, being this. get the experience, get the reference. its a freeing feeling, facing the inner chodeness, i take the sour stuff for granted now, its all part of the change as it is. aloof acting with this current girl is actually ramping up attraction, less falling into habit and routine, just get her wondering, fucking her and what not. not fucked her is no obligation, fucking her, there is no obligation. im acknowledging this right now as in wanting to fuck her, getting inside the girl.

Its all about the fun. its about non availability, massive insights and shifts taking place. be the source, be your own ecosystem.

Fuck around basically. Let it go. Minimal. Doing nothing might be the best way after all.
Massive shifts abounds. Intent is sexy. Bs falls away. Unconvering attachment, to much giving a fuck and validation seeking turning me more extreme and into an asshole. Being aloof is good yet notice still frame slippings. DAOS is a great program. Still feel obliged in ways subconsciously which in turn shifts and clears up. (GSF clearing?)

Total play on going on.

Talked with a friend about dominant frames and how he plainly ignores. Got more game then realized. Im all about sexual intent and spiking emotions aswell as holding power. Also reading more about shittests which in turn can make me more needy and weary. Him talking shedded some light and brought some stuff up such as eye locking, teasing,holding power while she is on the edge of begging to be fucked, continuous arousal and orgasmic states and even brought up the "pregnancy roleplay" described in sex god method.

Vulnerability and openness is a thing and new exploration. Holding back is power. My voice changes lots now and gets really charismatic. Im also mastering communication and control over clear intent and speech. Vulnerability allowing opens up a huge place to tap into.

If shes not on my dick then its that. Non investment. I dont care if "losing her" gaining deeper connection with primal stuff and switches. Something strong and powerfull it is yet making sense.

Had also a complete in the moment collective experience of communication including synchronicity and "mind reading" nothing but that existed.

Oh I love going aloof and then going in the territory when she asks if we are still good.
Buddy, you're progress. Inspiring. Just remember to always value yourself right now. What you're speaking is the truth. Nothing can compare
Thanks bro. Thats whats liberating. Valueing myself and free from societal bs and norms, instead of validation seeking and being a permission boy/lapdog.

---------------

Day 5

Worldview is challenged forcefully. Its like a forcefull shift is in the process of being accomplished. I have some fleeting sense of my AM6 programming aswell.

It feels like my (energetic ) body is in a state of tension, panic and anxiety. My food intake has shifted to healthy and my body rejects whats not healthy ( simple processed carbs for example bread like substances )

Im even scared to re-engage with my girl like its triggering me in some panic attack kind of state and I possibly transmit this outward as off now. I also smell neediness which is disgusting. My beliefs are challenged as of now and im pretty down on myself as I write this. Non social wanting to hide and disengage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10