(03-20-2026, 11:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I look forward to seeing how it goes for you.
A couple of things.
It would be better if you started a fresh AM7 journal. As for Shannon to get feedback on the new version it can be confusing if AM6 is also in the journal.
And having stuff like 'autism edition' shows you may be quite identified with this issue, and it makes sense if it's had a big impact on you (i've had the same with chronic fatigue type stuff) but my thought is that might cause you to keep identifying with it if you have that in the journal name or other places. It's not necessarily going to make a massive difference taking that out, but more to make you be aware of when you might be using it as part of your identity in ways that limit you.
Hopefully as you use stage 0 it helps heal some stuff internally to loosen that up.
Good luck.
got it!, I made it a double pack out of fear of wasting threads space and ironicly thinking it would have been easier for Shannon from having to go from insane numbers of threads..
Also While its true that Autism started to become a bigger deal after the whole identity thing because it pushed me to face my autism as well wich I just wanted to ignore..
Even worse with the whole finding and keeping a job thing..
The fact that it also got explained as my brain being wired differently and yet I'm still the same as non autistic people made it more confusing
The fact that people say things like: "we are all a little autistic" or they think I'm lazy because my tasks aren't explained properly or because I get a task overload doesn't help much either..
Anyway, The main reason why I putted on the Autism part was, well because our brains are wired differently and hoped to show other guys with autism to show what the Sub/Exp, could do for us..
Although its true that I need to release my hate for it and just accept is as part of myself that I can never fully remove, not even with Subs/Exps but I still want to improve on the things that I can improve.
But Sure, I will Make a New one for AM7 next week : )
Edit:
Dont get me wrong though, I'm glad that I got diagnosed with PDD-NOS Autism at age 3, thanks to my epileptie.

