Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male take two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So this is going to be my second run through of alpha. I figured I'd better keep a journal so I could track my progress. It's too easy with these subs to think you haven't changed when you have, for me at least.

Anyway I'm on stage 1, about halfway through. So far I'm feeling the same way as I felt when I ran through this stage the first time. Mostly a combination of anxiety and anger, which I think is just how I react when dealing with change so no surprise there really. I boosted the volume this time around so I'm going to see how that affects me. I'm convinced that I benefited from the first run through, but I think the results were compromised due to a low volume.

So far not as smooth as I would have hoped for, but I'm willing to endure a little discomfort for a greater change. But it's not as rough as the first run through so that's good.

I'm hoping this time around I really fix some of the issues that have been bothering me. My only goal really is to just be able to have fun and not see everything as a threat to me. I feel like I'm constantly on edge and the only time I can let that guard down is when I'm around friends and family. I just want to actually enjoy interactions with people instead of forcing myself to do it in order to get over some fear. I guess fear is the biggest issue, I'm tired of living in fear. Also I guess I'd like to have things feel natural with girls. I screw up everything with too much thinking even before I've even talked to a girl. Nothing really feels right. I feel like it's supposed to be a really natural process hardwired into us as humans and I still manage to screw it up somehow.
Hey, good luck man. I'm on stage 3 of alpha myself (first run through), and plan to run through it again. I look forward to seeing your progress

-Victor
Good luck with the second run through.

I could use one myself, I improved alot but i'm realizing that with girls i'm in a relationship with, I still sometimes have trouble being assertive when they are nagging about something or whatever. She was carrying on the other day and I didn't say anything and have been pissed off for days about not calling her out on it.

So could use some improvement there.
(10-24-2011, 09:20 PM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the second run through.

I could use one myself, I improved alot but i'm realizing that with girls i'm in a relationship with, I still sometimes have trouble being assertive when they are nagging about something or whatever. She was carrying on the other day and I didn't say anything and have been pissed off for days about not calling her out on it.

So could use some improvement there.

Yeah I always find that there is something to improve upon.I think it's important to be honest with yourself and see these shortcomings without getting too negative with yourself.
Hopefully this run through will be good for you. I think it will definitely make you more light hearted about things. That's a key for any alpha male.
(10-26-2011, 04:25 AM)Cortez Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this run through will be good for you. I think it will definitely make you more light hearted about things. That's a key for any alpha male.

Yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in aggressive dominant mode and I need to switch out. It's most likely a reaction to the fear, not the prior programming I had of alpha male. Being assertive is good, but there is a time and a place for it and it doesn't need to be all the time.
So things were good today. You know one of those days where everything is just fine? Like it's the same stuff, but it doesn't get you down. I don't know how these subliminals really work, but sometimes I feel like everything just clicks one day and things get better. It feels good to be content for no real reason. It just makes me realize how much suffering I put myself through in the past.

Anyway new insight today. I had a comment today on facebook from a girl to tell me to smile in my pictures. So I switched up my avatar here and on facebook to a picture I took of myself smiling. It just made me think that the reason most girls don't even approach me is because I'm just too intimidating. I tend to reject them before they even talk to me.

That's mostly due to the fear I have. When you fear something it's like you toughen up and you don't come across as approachable. I guess I still have such a cold demeanor because I'm still insecure and I'm trying to protect myself. In other words, not alpha behavior at all. There's a huge difference between dominant behavior and fear based behavior. I'm still operating out of fear.

This just makes me think of high school. Friends would tell me I always looked pissed off a lot of the time. You can't really hide things from people, the behavior leaks through without you realizing it. Until I get this internal stuff sorted out I feel that others will always be aware of it.
The face is capable of spelling out about 10,000 words. They mapped them in the FACS(Facial action coding system). They teach it to CIA agents to be able to tell what someone is thinking. Most people don't even realize why they're attracted to someone or why they are put off by them, but your thoughts absolutely dictate what your face says and people will pick up on it, women more so than men because they are usually 100x more intuitive than we are. It's something to keep in mind. It can work to your advantage or against you.
It took me three or four run-throughs of alpha to conquer some of my shortcomings, but it's amazing now that I've done it. The trip I went on, 8 weeks out there without having a plan or a definite source of financing, I could not have even hoped to do when I started. I credit AM 100% on that.
(10-27-2011, 12:01 PM)Cortez Wrote: [ -> ]The face is capable of spelling out about 10,000 words. They mapped them in the FACS(Facial action coding system). They teach it to CIA agents to be able to tell what someone is thinking. Most people don't even realize why they're attracted to someone or why they are put off by them, but your thoughts absolutely dictate what your face says and people will pick up on it, women more so than men because they are usually 100x more intuitive than we are. It's something to keep in mind. It can work to your advantage or against you.

Yeah it's definitely working against me now lol. But the women being more intuitive I've noticed a lot. Especially when I'm having a bad day, I've got an aura or perimeter around me that most people don't want to step into and avoid me. But that's why I find these subliminals so important. Even if you change the outward behavior, it won't change the true feelings inside and you won't be congruent. It's definitely the internal before the external.

Shannon Wrote:It took me three or four run-throughs of alpha to conquer some of my shortcomings, but it's amazing now that I've done it. The trip I went on, 8 weeks out there without having a plan or a definite source of financing, I could not have even hoped to do when I started. I credit AM 100% on that.

That's awesome. In my current state I admit that is something I wouldn't be able to do without being full of fear and anxiety. But the important thing is that I'm determined to change and I'll keep doing my best to improve myself. The fact that you credit AM 100% for that just makes me very hopeful of my future and knowing that I can change and it's not impossible. That alone relieves me of a lot of the anxiety I have.
The secret, I have learned, seems to be to recognize the problem and then rationally to calm yourself with realizations as to why there is nothing to be anxious or worried about. That doesn't fix the whole problem, but when you know for sure that there's a solution - and there is - it really takes a load off. Just know that there is a solution, and while it may not be immediate, you're on the right path. Also remember that you're young still. Smile
(10-28-2011, 03:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The secret, I have learned, seems to be to recognize the problem and then rationally to calm yourself with realizations as to why there is nothing to be anxious or worried about. That doesn't fix the whole problem, but when you know for sure that there's a solution - and there is - it really takes a load off. Just know that there is a solution, and while it may not be immediate, you're on the right path. Also remember that you're young still. Smile

Haha yeah, I often forget that I'm still young Tongue. It's good to know that there is a solution. You are right because a lot of the anxiety was based around being stuck in my ways and not being able to change. But I've proved to myself that I can change and it's not hard to do, it just takes time and hard work.
(10-28-2011, 11:45 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2011, 03:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The secret, I have learned, seems to be to recognize the problem and then rationally to calm yourself with realizations as to why there is nothing to be anxious or worried about. That doesn't fix the whole problem, but when you know for sure that there's a solution - and there is - it really takes a load off. Just know that there is a solution, and while it may not be immediate, you're on the right path. Also remember that you're young still. Smile

Haha yeah, I often forget that I'm still young Tongue. It's good to know that there is a solution. You are right because a lot of the anxiety was based around being stuck in my ways and not being able to change. But I've proved to myself that I can change and it's not hard to do, it just takes time and hard work.

And patience. Smile

Kind of like the other day when I said to my father, "I haven't decided if I want to be a multi-millionaire or to focus on having a strong married life instead." His reply was that he didn't think I would ever become a millionaire, to which I replied that the main reason most people don't become millionaires is because they don't genuinely want to, don't choose to, and don't try to. As with becoming a millionaire, the goal must be set, clearly and specifically, and then worked towards steadily, a little bit at a time.

There's no reason I cannot become a millionaire. It's actually fairly easy, if you do the right things and make a focused, sustained, intelligent effort for a long enough period of time. The amount of time depending of course on how you go about actually doing it.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I choose to make myself a millionaire, I will eventually be one. The future reality is real, just as is the one in which you achieve your goals.

Knowing that, realizing that, and then working towards it steadily and persistently, is very comforting.

And yes, there is a multi-stage set coming in 2012 for becoming a multi-millionaire. I haven't figured out how many stages it will be, but there will be at least 6, and I am building it for me. You guys can't have it.

Just kidding. Big Grin You guys are welcome to join me on the journey to self-made millionaire. No woman can resist that combination... millionaire, and had the cojones to make it happen himself. Pretty awesome pair of woman attractors.
(10-28-2011, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2011, 11:45 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]

And patience. Smile

Kind of like the other day when I said to my father, "I haven't decided if I want to be a multi-millionaire or to focus on having a strong married life instead." His reply was that he didn't think I would ever become a millionaire, to which I replied that the main reason most people don't become millionaires is because they don't genuinely want to, don't choose to, and don't try to. As with becoming a millionaire, the goal must be set, clearly and specifically, and then worked towards steadily, a little bit at a time.

There's no reason I cannot become a millionaire. It's actually fairly easy, if you do the right things and make a focused, sustained, intelligent effort for a long enough period of time. The amount of time depending of course on how you go about actually doing it.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I choose to make myself a millionaire, I will eventually be one. The future reality is real, just as is the one in which you achieve your goals.

Knowing that, realizing that, and then working towards it steadily and persistently, is very comforting.

And yes, there is a multi-stage set coming in 2012 for becoming a multi-millionaire. I haven't figured out how many stages it will be, but there will be at least 6, and I am building it for me. You guys can't have it.

Just kidding. Big Grin You guys are welcome to join me on the journey to self-made millionaire. No woman can resist that combination... millionaire, and had the cojones to make it happen himself. Pretty awesome pair of woman attractors.

I'll take a shot at becoming a multi-millionaire Big Grin. At this point I'm starting to realize that the only limitations that we have are the ones we create for ourselves. Though I'd have to have a passion come before the money, for me just solely making money the goal would cause me to lose focus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7