Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Natious's AM6 (finished)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My previous subs:
Started with 34 days of ASC
Then did 40 days of EPRHA

I purchased AM6 around 1 hour ago.
I also bought "No more mr nice guy" and "How to Become an Alpha Male: Attract Women and Become Successful at Seduction" on my kindle and will start reading them when I'm done with "the millionaire fastlane"

Although my main focus isn't on getting women, I will read the books to improve my understanding of women in general and then go and do things from my new point of view.

Using trickling track with earphones.

I don't have any specific goals, but I do expect to become very confident and wiser with my choices.

A little about myself and my current situation:
I have been crazy about self development and becoming the best version of myself I can be for a good few years now. Some of it has helped, some of it not. Nothing has been permanent yet, but IML seems to be the answer I have been looking for. Paying 500$ for this sub has been one of the easiest choices of my life since the best investment you can make is an investment in yourself.

ASC and EPRHA helped a lot which you can see from my 2 journals. Looking back the best time was around 10 days in to EPRHA. The confidence from ASC started really showing and EPRHA helped me stay relaxed and peaceful, the effects weren't too strong since I didn't use them for long enough. I never intended to, so that's not a problem, it was all just a build up for AM.

I loved the confident zen feeling, so I am expecting to have that from this sub even more. I have edited the whole post to make things more clear.
Good luck Natious. Wink

-Ben
How much time did you listen to Ephra and ASC?

Good luck with AM6.
Thanks Ben
(08-17-2014, 11:46 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]How much time did you listen to Ephra and ASC?

Good luck with AM6.

ASC was 32 days roughly 16h per day, EPRHA was 40 days roughly 15h per day. Both were good but didn't cover enough of what I wanted to so I could make the most of my time on subs. I guess ASC was more of a fun ride, even with the constant anger surfacing. EPRHA was quite the challenge and definitely had a lot more to provide me, but well when I first started I kind of expected to do around 30 days before going to AM6. Oh yeah and thanks for the spreadsheet, will be using it!

Day 1: A lot of dreams, and some of them surfaced a lot of fear. I was actually afraid of the dark for a moment while sleeping and when I opened my eyes I saw some religious symbols for a brief moment just hanging there in front of my eyes. A lot of religious guilt and fear came up too, like if I won't continue doing what I learned from my religious teachings I will die etc.

And then a dream where I was in some sort of a music hall with a lot of people and was trying to look/feel Alpha. A lot of people were saying "omg wow look at him, so gorgeous", even some dude in the end. Girls were trying to chat me up like crazy, but something always seemed to be blocking me from a certain point onwards and at the end someone said look at the way he's walking weirdly, like I was caught trying to look confident. It's like i was trying to look feel Alpha, but knew I was faking it and felt rather insecure.

I read the instructions yesterday and the part that said that being afraid to loose control can become resistance during the program. When I woke up I felt that I don't want to lose control over myself with these subs.

EDIT: Is the ultrasonic more effective than the trickling tracks? Curious if I should try
I've found the ultrasonic track to be more powerful with me personally. I come to the conclusion by how tired I feel after - I feel much more tired after listening to the ultrasonic track through headphones/ear buds (I ensure the volume is at a safe level and stays safe) compared to the masked tracks.
(08-18-2014, 02:03 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]I've found the ultrasonic track to be more powerful with me personally. I come to the conclusion by how tired I feel after - I feel much more tired after listening to the ultrasonic track through headphones/ear buds (I ensure the volume is at a safe level and stays safe) compared to the masked tracks.

I might give it a try, my mp4 player's volume buttons are quite hard to press, so it's nearly impossible to change it by accident, plus I cleverly keep it at a distance. For me the trickling is convenient since I am a very light sleeper so all kind of noise wakes me up that's not consistent.
I believe Shannon is only trying to make his products "idiot proof" by not recommending it. Providing you're careful I can't see a problem personally. I have my volume set in between 60-50 -db.
BTW, I use these ear buds - Panasonic RP-HS33 . Try having a search on eBay or amazon for them. They are absolutely brilliant. They go up to 24khz, don't come off, you can still hear EVERYTHING that is going on around you, & they are really cheap (£5 over here in the UK).

I'm going to get myself a backup set as well...
I have Panasonic Ergo Fit ones that go up to 24khz too. And for day use, I have Plantronics 380 which only go up to 20khz, but I can use trickling with those. I do agree on Panasonic being really good price to quality ratio.
The thing I like about the Ergo fit earphones is that if the volume is high enough with trickling, I wont hear much of what's going on around me and I can sleep better.
The ones you recommend seem like they would break very easily, how long have you used them for?
Just over 2 months. I use them through out the morning - whilst driving, at work, running, or doing what ever around the house. I wouldn't recommend sleeping with them though unless you lie flat on your back. What I really like about them is that I can hear everything that is going on around me - I can listen to music whist driving and speak to people without an issue. For the price you can't go wrong...
Awesome good luck with AM, I will be reading.
Good choice Natious. I'm nearly through with stage 1 and it's been quite a roller coaster ride but it's turning into the best thing i ever did.
In case of any resistance, fears, anxieties - integrate PSTEC with AM6. It can produce miracles!
Thanks guys, 2nd day had been awesome, I feel quite rested, more energetic and I guess a bit more grounded. On EPRHA I felt quite low and I seem to have come to a much better state now.

As for the PSTEC, I have listened to the introduction, but not the actual program yet. I think that consciously accepting to let AM produce the result for me has helped with the resistance in the first 2 days. It's like before I get up or fall asleep, I think about the potential results for a little bit and then accept and let AM do it, just accept and let it go. Seems to have helped Smile

Nice to hear Ricardo, I'm quite exited myself Big Grin

Adam, I kind of sleep on my sides sometimes and I have to put my arm between my head and pillow to not hurt my ear and it works. Didn't get to using the ultrasonic yet, but will do tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9