Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The New BASE Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I've been doing the AM 6.0 sub for a while (I'm in stage 3), and my intent was to go on to SM 3.0 afterwards. But lately I have been reexamining my priorities and I am considering the upcoming BASE sub to follow up AM6. Is there anyone else out there that is considering doing the new BASE sub after your AM experience?

Nationwide
I think there a lot of people (AM users and Non-AM users) that are really looking forward to BASE 5G.....I think one of the determining factors is how many stages it is going to be... A 3-Stage set would probably garner a lot more interest from AM users because you could transition into SM/WM without "losing" the alpha/leadership aspect (flexibility)....a 6-stage set might have someone wanting to do AM6 in it's entirety again rather than just the refresher (after BASE) before moving on to WM/SM....the original BASE 3G recommendation was 6 to 8 month usage time....

That being said, there is no product description (as it's being built), and we are "in the dark" as to what the program includes and how it may vibe or mix with other programs....

Shannon, can you chime in when possible to see if BASE 5G is going to be a 3-Stage Set or a 6-Stage set, as there is a big difference in time usage and pathway towards the given objectives...? Thanks
(07-11-2014, 04:45 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]I think there a lot of people (AM users and Non-AM users) that are really looking forward to BASE 5G.....I think one of the determining factors is how many stages it is going to be... A 3-Stage set would probably garner a lot more interest from AM users because you could transition into SM/WM without "losing" the alpha/leadership aspect (flexibility)....a 6-stage set might have someone wanting to do AM6 in it's entirety again rather than just the refresher (after BASE) before moving on to WM/SM....the original BASE 3G recommendation was 6 to 8 month usage time....

That being said, there is no product description (as it's being built), and we are "in the dark" as to what the program includes and how it may vibe or mix with other programs....

Shannon, can you chime in when possible to see if BASE 5G is going to be a 3-Stage Set or a 6-Stage set, as there is a big difference in time usage and pathway towards the given objectives...? Thanks

You hit my concern squarely on the head, TCO. It would be nice to be able to transition cleanly from BASE 5g to either SM3 or WM2 without having to do another run at AM6 first.

Nationwide
BASE should be something like Money Magnet like WM or SM. It should serve individually and at the same time it can be used as effective as SM or WM as sets. As, we know, SM and WM can help each other and adjustable to each other. I hope BASE will do the same thing, it will inject it belief along with original AM and WM/SM directions. So one effect does not significantly lower another's one. Money and Woman both are necessary for a male's livelihood. Wink
Money, women, and power.
(07-12-2014, 04:58 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Money, women, and power.

and being humble. If you are not humble, nothing can satisfy you brothaaa ..
Power = AM
Pussy = SM/WM
Money = BASE

Thanks Shannon Tongue
(07-11-2014, 04:10 PM)Nationwide Wrote: [ -> ]I've been doing the AM 6.0 sub for a while (I'm in stage 3), and my intent was to go on to SM 3.0 afterwards. But lately I have been reexamining my priorities and I am considering the upcoming BASE sub to follow up AM6. Is there anyone else out there that is considering doing the new BASE sub after your AM experience?

Nationwide

I am in AM6 Stage 6 and I will finish the stage next week. I am considering using BASE (and will do so in the future), but I probably will do either WM or SM next as long as the AM is still in work. I invested a lot of time in the alpha thing and want to do a little bit more in that area.
I was thinking of doing WM after AM6 to get women to help me with my purpose. However I now definitely plan to do BASE instead.

Pursuing my purpose is far more important to me than getting women. Cool
(07-12-2014, 06:18 AM)Billionaire Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of doing WM after AM6 to get women to help me with my purpose. However I now definitely plan to do BASE instead.

Yes. However a lot of the things in the WM description might really help in doing business. Sex sells. And cleaning up mal-programming from the past with SM3 might help finding and pursuing one's purpose too. It is the primal energy and intimately connected with everything. I vote for an all-in-one 12-stage-set ;-)
(07-12-2014, 06:45 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2014, 06:18 AM)Billionaire Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of doing WM after AM6 to get women to help me with my purpose. However I now definitely plan to do BASE instead.

Yes. However a lot of the things in the WM description might really help in doing business. Sex sells. And cleaning up mal-programming from the past with SM3 might help finding and pursuing one's purpose too. It is the primal energy and intimately connected with everything. I vote for an all-in-one 12-stage-set ;-)

You know, I hadn't looked at it that way. T. Harv Eker says that "how you do anything is how you do everything." So yes, I think you've made a very good argument for moving directly into SM or WM from AM.

Damn...a twelve stage, kitchen sink set that encompasses AM, WM, SM and BASE. Now just add in the MPME technology, and...

Nationwide
I am definitely going to do BASE 5g; it is perfect timing for me. I will finish AM in a little under 3 weeks.
(07-12-2014, 04:16 PM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]I am definitely going to do BASE 5g; it is perfect timing for me. I will finish AM in a little under 3 weeks.

I'll be following your journal closely, swisston...should you decide to do one, of course.

Nationwide
(07-12-2014, 10:18 AM)Nationwide Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2014, 06:45 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: [ -> ]

You know, I hadn't looked at it that way. T. Harv Eker says that "how you do anything is how you do everything." So yes, I think you've made a very good argument for moving directly into SM or WM from AM.

Damn...a twelve stage, kitchen sink set that encompasses AM, WM, SM and BASE. Now just add in the MPME technology, and...

Nationwide

Repeat after me.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

No more 12 stage sets. Ever. Besides, that's too much script to fit into just 12 stages.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29