Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 2011: What do YOU want?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Okay, guys, since my research notes have disappeared, I am going to start working on rebuilding them, but to shorten the process, I am going to simply ask you all... what do you want in the Alpha Male 2011 program?

The only thing I remember from my pages and pages of notes was that I would be making it affect men only. What else?
Do the old versions fully cover a healthy, positive, and success based mind set? If so you maybe could improve on it. I personally have no other suggestions since I am only about to start stage 3. So far I am content with the results.
I'm glad I found this thread, because I've been waiting on the opportunity to contribute on the development of the Alpha Set.
I'll just make a list of things starting with:

1.) Perhaps in the later stages, say after stage 3, I'd like more emphasis on charisma. Maybe put in a few lines from the charisma sub. The reason why I say this is because charisma is one of those things which helps EVERYONE in EVERYTHING. However, I do believe that charisma should be worked on after everything else has been cleared out which is why I say in the later stages.

2.)More emphasis on eliminating procrastination. Again, I know this is probably addressed, but I'm almost done with stage 3 and it's still a bit of a nuisance.

3.) Since it is now common knowledge that Woman Magnet is meant to be used after the Alpha Set, perhaps we could incoprorate a few things in the latter stages of the Alpha Set to help set up the person for Woman Magnet or at least give them a headstart in case they don't use it. Deservedness and an abundance mentality would be good things to focus on more. This would allow the transition from the Alpha Set to Woman Magnet to be much more smooth.

4.) An optimistic winner's mentality towards life in general.

I'll give out more suggestions once I've gotten at least a week into stage 4.
I can't really say much as i'm only about to finish stage 1.

But is there anything in it about health, fitness and being in good shape? If not i'd like that.

I actually feel like I am becoming more passionate about my martial arts training and have been teaching better since listening to the subliminal. Another positive. Smile
I am unfamiliar with the previous incarnations so I apologize if I mention things already covered. I'm working on a program of more conscious effort, tasks and exercises to develop various alpha qualities of a mans character. The following is a repost of some of my person notes on the qualities and how I define them.

Ambition: Defined in this context as the ability to set goals. Goals must be attainable; Having a goal to fly like superman doesn't make you ambitious, it makes you pathetically unrealistic. Likewise goals should still be challenging; doing 10 pushups is really a low target but doing 200 pushups or bench pressing double your bodyweight is more ambitious. Ambitions and goals can be physical, career, social etc. rating should be based on how many goals a person has and how challenging yet realistic they are.

Motivation: In simplest terms this is the quality of being enthusiastic about ones goals. The things you do to achieve your goals, do you do them begrudgingly as a chore because you HAVE to, or do you approach them with energy and enthusiasm?

Initiative: Like Nike says, "Just Do It". Having goals is meaningless unless you actually get off your butt and take definite actions needed to achieve those goals.

Persistance: Goals, particularly the worthy ones that are truly challenging will take time to achieve and will more often than not be accompanied by obstacles and setbacks. Persistance is the ability to stay focused and maintain motivation.

Discipline: Self control and will power, Control over emotional responses, control over impulses that provide immediate gratification over long term satisfaction; eating junk food over healthy food, being lazy over working out, spending impulsively over saving for bigger things.

Organized: The ability to organize space both at home and at work, manage time, money and emotional energy

Confidence: Not to be confused with arrogance which is usually used to cover a lack of confidence. Confidence is best looked at as a self assuredness in ones capabilities and value. You don't act like or think you're the best or better than anyone else, but you know you are capable of success this free's you from the fear of failure that would otherwise stop you from taking action. It's also being aware enough of your own value and expecting to be treated with respect so much that when somebody doesn't respect you it doesn't even register, you're unaffected by their attitude or actions.

Assertiveness: The ability to set personal boundaries and get what you want from people in a way that's neither begging nor bullying. It's stating your desires and communicating your limits decisively and firmly but politely.

Optimism: Pretty self explanatory, it's a side effect of confidence. In being confident and knowing your capabilities you naturally should have positive expectations regarding your goals and your life. You simply expect the best, even when obstacles appear they are no more than temporary setbacks toward an inevetable outcome.

Positive: Just maintaining a pleasant mood and demeanor

Sociability: Outgoing, extrovert, fun loving, ability to meet new people, make new friends, try new things.

Compassion: Not simply caring about something other than ones self, but caring enough to take an active part in making the world better in some way.

Courage: As they said in the movie "Saving Private Ryan", courage is doing the right thing.
Doing the right thing however is not always easy, so the rating should be on a persons willingness
to do what is moral and ethical even when the consequences might be negative or unpleasant

Leadership: Ultimately, having the personality and character to inspire others to share your vision/goals and have confidence that you know how to achieve them. People obey a tyrant because they fear him, they obey a leader because they have the same goals and believe that he knows best how to reach those goals, and they genuinely like and admire him.

I don't know when the program will be ready, but it's my hope that if the Alpha Male subliminal is compatible with it it could cross promote between a subliminal program to work on the subconscious, supplemented with an organized and systematic series of conscious actions and the use of a product like A314 for a multipronged program of personal transformation.
Good ideas, guys, thanks for your feedback. Please keep in mind that we have a lot of stuff already in the script, and because of how much I have already packed in, there's only so much more I can add. So the ideas you contribute will have the best chance of being used if they're not already in the program (of course) and if they directly contribute to the spirit of the program's goal.

I'll let this thread stew for a while longer. Let's here it, you guys who haven't contributed yet! (Experience with a previous version is a big help, of course...)

In the mean time, I'll be ramping up my other stuff.
*1) Eye Seduction! Even remote seduction, seems like a cool technique! Alpha gazing.
2) Sexual Escalation, sexual confidence, sexual dominance
3) Sexy/Alpha Voice enhancement
4) Alpha male/sexy facial expressions, calm, relaxed
5) Living in the moment! Doing what you want when you want to.
6) I agree on the positivity thing, a very positive outlook on life.
if sexual confidence isn't already in the alpha programs it NEEDS TO BE
And if sexual confidence won't fit into the Alpha Male program, then it definitely should be in the woman magnet program. But if there is room, it would go in the later stages of alpha male like stage 4 onward.
Damn, I am glad I asked you guys what you think. lol This is almost as much as I had in my notes - in what, 2 days? Keep going! Let's get all the ideas we can, and then distill down to the very best.
Awesome stuff, guys!
Shannon, I’ve picked up the following from reading the threads.

A possible reason for the “caged animal feeling” is the void created by the removal of a behavior with nothing to replace it. An example, of a void (not necessarily related to the alpha sub) is if I’ve relied upon the TV, computer, video games, books, etc as my source of entertainment and that source is removed thus creating a void. Based on the duration of reliance upon the original source for entertainment I may have lost the ability to quickly fill that void. I believe that the alpha sub should assist in the development of new habits by providing the basic building blocks needed to develop behaviors that support the goal and spirit of the alpha sub which is to create a strong, healthy, self-reliant, man with un-shakable confidence in himself and his abilities. The problem with this suggestion is that I do not know what the basic building blocks are for behavior development. I believe it includes seeing the end results with a mental clarity of the path to it, motivation and desire to take the first baby step in that direction, perseverance and will power to continue in the direction with the overall PHYSICAL and MENTAL self discipline needed to see the development of the behavior all the way through. Shannon, the individuals who have the traits of strong, healthy, self-reliant, and confidence obtained them because they know that mentally and physically there is no challenge that they cannot, given time, meet. They know they are up to whatever challenge they choose to meet be it relationship, emotional, physical, social, or mental. Their actions in thought, action, and deed, maintain the integrity of their beliefs in their self’s. Hopefully based on your experience and feedback you can better define the basic building blocks I’m trying to describe. Action physical or mental in a direction of alpha hopefully reduces the duration of the caged animal phase.

The void described above may also be the reason behind the request for the alpha sub to address procrastination (it may be that mental procrastination or lack of mental patterns is the issue). This is different from physical but physical has reliance upon the mental. Ok that may not make complete sense but it is possible to overcome procrastination of house work because your mind has a pattern of how to do house work based on exposure to others doing house work. However, our mental patterns are not as exposed. So it may be once again I’m describing the need for basic building blocks for behavior development (which starts mentally). Not knowing the pattern of implementation may indicate why some find the sub addresses procrastination while others indicate it does not.

I’m using the Achieve & Maintain Your Ideal Weight and as I read the threads I see an undertone of the alpha scripts in the A&MYIW sub. I suggest that alpha include basics of weight management including exercise and nutrition. Once again it’s a building block. Leave the body building to a follow on sub.

Although admiration of females is important, over time its importance diminishes as a means of validating self worth. So female attraction subs should remain follow-on or supplemental to the alpha.

I maintain that life should always be fun and enjoyable. Those with self-worth are generally very happy and truly enjoy life. The alpha sub should bring peace and enjoyment to life.

Lastly, and I know it would cost more ($300-$400) I would like to see alpha be a level 1 custom to include a name.

I’m planning on using the alpha sub once I’ve completed the current subs I’ve already purchased.
Now again I'm not sure how compatible the alpha male program is with the conscious program I'm designing. If it is/can be then great, if not I may request a custom to be made at a later date. But to explain my reasoning for the qualities listed and their order.

Obviously ambition comes first. A person has to feel the desire to change, imagine a better future and create goals as well as a plan of action for reaching those goals.

Then follows motivation, by being able to see the benefits of reaching ones goals and learning to enjoy the process it makes taking that crucial first step and being a self starter that takes initiative all that much easier.

Once goals are made and a plan of action thought out and begun there will be an issue of time. Most people have been programmed to expect immediate gratification. This is one of the reasons that New Years Resolutions tend to fail for so many...they don't see results fast enough.
Determination, tenacity and persistence are essential qualities for a man that wants to become a man of significance.

The preceding three qualities could likely be paired with a love of healthy competition, a distinctively male characteristic. The enjoyment of being tested and challenged as well as the sportsman like ability to get up and try again next game even in the face of a loss should make these qualities stick more.

Discipline and organization would be next. The person is on the path of growth and improvement in the various aspects of their life, they are unshaken by setbacks and delayed gratification. Now they focus on eliminating things from their life that are counterproductive. Impulsive spending, cluttered home, poor time management, tendencies toward stress and quick fits of anger. These bring control of the self and ones environment into play which make reaching ones goals all the better.

Confidence and Assertiveness almost go hand in hand imo. By this point the budding Alpha in progress has made several life changes, has made improvements in various aspects of his life and is strengthening his self control and ability to be a strong successful man. With successes under his belt he knows well his capabilities, his knowledge that he is an achiever and a man capable of success he will feel confidence and enhanced self esteem based on himself and his abilities as opposed to external approval. This in turn gives him enough of a sense of value that he loses tolerance for disrespect and he asserts himself calmly knowing he deserves respect for the man he is.

With a solid foundation of confidence, his ability to be optimistic and positive increases. This should have a positive feedback effect on motivation, making him even more motivated to prusue his goals and the life he wants.

The positivity and optimism acts as a foundation for social skills and charisma, creating a magnetic personality that draws people of both genders to him.

This eventually leads to compassion, courage and leadership. We now have an ambitious, goal oriented man...a motivated self starter that takes initiative and is persistent through setbacks and obstacles. He knows where he's going in life and has a plan for getting there. He's confident, assertive and likable. Which makes him a natural man of influence. With the qualities of compassion, courage and leadership he becomes a central figure in his (likely by now) expanding social circle. His positive energy likely draws people to him naturally and his motivation likely contagious which puts him in the position of a likely leader of men (Alpha) that can help lead others in directions that will benefit their lives.

If you think the Alpha Male set is compatible with this plan, awesome...if they're too different and this would call for something custom let me know and we can work out the details.
(12-14-2010, 03:16 PM)Blueness Wrote: [ -> ]I like what you said OldMan.

It makes quite a lot of sense. Pre alpha and post alpha, your beliefs system is going to be more on the positive healthy side. So, what you once thought was interesting and enjoyable, now is not. As I stated in my other post, because of your former limited beliefs.

For example, lets say a guy goes to the gym to get buff, because his motivation is from thinking he will get all the girls if he looked liked a guy in a super sexy fitness magazine. Now take that guy post Alpha, he now no longer has any motivation to go to the gym, because it has wiped clean those negatives beliefs that gave him that motivation.

Post alpha...Now he is confident enough he can get girls with out going to the gym, so he has no motivation to go to the gym to get buff.

So it might not be just procrastination!

Thats something to think about!
Post Alpha should be not that he no longer goes to the gym, such an activity has positive effects beyond women. Post Alpha should be that he does things to improve his health, energy and enjoyment independent of any opinions women may have on it. He does it because he cares enough about himself to take care of his body and health and not because he needs external validation or approval from women.
I think the current alpha male covers most of that external validation crap. And as far as health energy and enjoyment.. that's covered to. And if everything was to be covered that I would assume would make for an incredibly long script that might not make it into an hour each stage. Who knows. so far I'm almost done with stage 2 and I'm very pleased with where this is going so far.
Shannon, it might be good to know the differences between life tune-up and alpha?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8