Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SH's journey with 5G AYPSL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi guys,

I've decided to try 5G attract your perfect sexual lover (AYPSL.) Since I am aiming to try this sub for a while - I'm looking for about 6 months, or at least 2 months (during the summer break) - I decided to write a journal, so that I will have another reason to keep up during the long period of time, other than the reason of attracting my perfect lover. Big Grin

I haven't yet decided the frequency of the report, nor the amount of details on the report. Therefore, my style of writing will vary. I'm giving you a heads up.

Day 1, amount of listening: approximately 10 hours (8 hours during the sleep, and the rest while I was reading for the school.)

There were two worries I had before I began. The first was my past experience with trying listening to the sleep while I sleep. I'm super sensitive when I sleep. If I hear anything, sees any light, then I wouldn't be able to go to sleep, or will have trouble getting into the sleep for at least several hours. The problem with me was that I also have quite sensitive hearing that I can actually listen to the ultrasonic sound, even at a really low volume; I would first play masked sub, either ocean or the stream one to find out the lowest volume I can hear, which means that I would put the volume that is just above the volume I cannot hear a thing, which is close to a mute. Even then, I could hear the ultrasonic sound, and it prevented me from going to sleep, making me spend hours on bed not being able to get to sleep. I tried masked versions, and they all prevented me from going to sleep.

However, it didn't prevent me from getting into sleep, nor I had troubles getting into sleep. So the first problem didn't seem to appear.

The second worry I had was with the fatigue. When I listened to 4G subs like improving study habit and grades, while I was awake, it made me super tired. 5G sub, like maximize immune response, was similar. This problem prevented me from prolonged exposure to the subs, which made it difficult for me to benefit from the subs, though I felt some differences when I listened.

This time, fatigue was there, but it wasn't super bad. It was much better than what I anticipated. However, I couldn't listen to the sub while I was reading the school material. My mind couldn't handle both. (The reading was related to philosophy.) Perhaps it was because it was ultrasonic, as I found that that ultrasonic irritates me more than the masked ones. (Yet, I did not have problem with ultrasonic when getting to bed.) Maybe I will try listening to masked ones when I study or do other things.

Anyway, I will need to try more to see if these two problems will get in my way, or if I will be able to find ways to overcome the problems.

There was an interesting thing to note. I don't remember much about my dreams, and I remember that I didn't really have a dream. However, what I remember though was that before I got to sleep, there were images going in my mind. The images were that my mom was telling me something about a girl I date (I'm single now, nor had any significant relationship, so this is a hypothetical girl,) and about sex. And I also remember seeing an image about this hypothetical girl -sadly, I don't remember what she looked like- talking about sex and dating, moving into my place, and life in general.... I wonder if this was created by the sub.

I don't know if it's the sub doing things, but I noticed that there was this super hot girl in my class, whom I've seen only once in the past. I think it's more of a coincidence, but could this manifestation be already on the way? :angel: And another thing I noticed was that I saw many attractive women on the way back from my school. Normally, I don't see that many attractive women. It almost suddenly seemed like they decided to just show up on the day when I just began using the sub. Again, this would be just a coincidence, but who would know? After all, I heard that 5G and Optimus Engine are powerful, so it might be their doing. LOL Big Grin

Anyway, my first day report has gotten much bigger than I thought, and for those of you who read my first report, I appreciate it.

More report is to come.
First, congrats on trying the sub and journalling it.

Second, you'll want to use the subs as loud as possible, because this creates perceptory pressure which helps push things along. Volume generally equates to perception of urgency in the subconscious.

Third, the sub works in a variety of ways, and it sounds like you're noticing one of them already: it changes your awareness of what is around you. It's possible that it's already starting to manifest things, but more likely that it's simply shifting your awareness of what was already there to consciousness.

I suggest you commit to doing the sub until you manifest her. You can't tell the universe how fast it wants to do things.
Hey sw72hw,

Welcome to the forum! As much as we appreciate you keeping a journal about your experiences it is not absolutely necessary to keep one for a subliminal that manifests something in your life. As a person that has used an attraction sub in the past, when your perfect lover has entered your life you absolutely know it. The person is perfect and you recognize it on many levels.

That being said, there are many questions to be asked about the new upgraded 5G version of this attraction sub. With all the technology and information i've heard about being put into it i'm very much looking forward to your testimony at the end of your journey.Smile

Thanks

Fonzy
Is there any change to chance for AYPW sub in 5G ? I wanna buy that for my cousin and who knows later for me too Big Grin
@Shannon won't using the subs loudly cause damage to the ears or something? And won't it trigger a lot of resistance? Just wondering
(05-29-2014, 08:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Second, you'll want to use the subs as loud as possible, because this creates perceptory pressure which helps push things along. Volume generally equates to perception of urgency in the subconscious.

The majority of users are listening to your subs during sleep.
- for the masked sub: If we need to listen as loud as possible, how can we be able to sleep in that case?
- for the ultrasonic sub: the volume cannot be set at maximum, right? At least this is what I understood from the instructions. So, how are we supposed to listen it?

Thanks for your answer.
(05-30-2014, 04:58 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon won't using the subs loudly cause damage to the ears or something? And won't it trigger a lot of resistance? Just wondering

I thought I read that somewhere as well. Is it that the masked ones we listen to as loudly as possible? and unmasked on speakers on a low volume?
(05-30-2014, 06:22 AM)zen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2014, 08:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Second, you'll want to use the subs as loud as possible, because this creates perceptory pressure which helps push things along. Volume generally equates to perception of urgency in the subconscious.

The majority of users are listening to your subs during sleep.
- for the masked sub: If we need to listen as loud as possible, how can we be able to sleep in that case?
- for the ultrasonic sub: the volume cannot be set at maximum, right? At least this is what I understood from the instructions. So, how are we supposed to listen it?

Thanks for your answer.

Set the masked sub to a comfortable loud(ish) volume and then switch to the ultrasonic.
I listen to my 4G subs at 90% on earphones and notice huge changes in my mind state by doing so.

Thanks

Fonzy
Fonzy3

90% on ur volume wtf?

What audio program do u use?
So you set 90% on ur master volume or the audio program or both ....?
(05-30-2014, 10:18 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: [ -> ]Fonzy3

90% on ur volume wtf?

Nah bro, this is with my iphone. I would say it's 80 percent the rest of the time on my speakers. I don't notice discomfort but it's loud enough that it catches my focus most of the time.

Thanks

Fonzy
(05-30-2014, 10:29 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]

90% on ur volume wtf?

Nah bro, this is with my iphone. I would say it's 80 percent the rest of the time on my speakers. I don't notice discomfort but it's loud enough that it catches my focus most of the time.

Thanks

Fonzy

... and are you able to sleep?

Seriously, a constant 90% or 80% of volume listening will definitely damage one's ability to hear in the long term.
(05-30-2014, 10:29 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]

90% on ur volume wtf?

Thanks

Fonzy

Are you talking about the masked track or ultrasonic ?
During the day with my earphones I can go up to 90% volume masked. At night ultrasonic through speakers at 80%.

If any of you own apple products... and listen to tracks from your iphone through the earphones they sell 90% of ocean waves isn't that loud during the day, compare it to working at a construction site where they use loud machinery like jackhammers throughout the day that can really give you hearing damage.

Thanks

Fonzy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6