Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Becoming fearless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi everybody!

My name is alec and I'm new to subliminals. I did do the free self confidence one though. It was absolutely amazing. My social life has honestly never been better, there has been soo many changes. I've been so happy with it, I am so impressed by the results.

So anyways now that i am a believer i decided to try to remove all the crap out of my subconscious mind. I think it would be smart to first remove all the negativity then fill my mind up with good things. I do this because as I read other peoples journals I realize one thing holding people back is fear which causes resistance. I want to get the most out of these programs so I choose to do overcoming fear.

I also choose overcoming fear because how cool would it be to be absolutely fearless. Imagine that, having no fears, no need for approval or anything. I'm honestly surprised this is not a more popular program. I was also thinking about running removing negativity within. How do you guys feel about running both of these programs at the same time?
(10-20-2012, 10:29 AM)Alec Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody!

My name is alec and I'm new to subliminals. I did do the free self confidence one though. It was absolutely amazing. My social life has honestly never been better, there has been soo many changes. I've been so happy with it, I am so impressed by the results.

So anyways now that i am a believer i decided to try to remove all the crap out of my subconscious mind. I think it would be smart to first remove all the negativity then fill my mind up with good things. I do this because as I read other peoples journals I realize one thing holding people back is fear which causes resistance. I want to get the most out of these programs so I choose to do overcoming fear.

I also choose overcoming fear because how cool would it be to be absolutely fearless. Imagine that, having no fears, no need for approval or anything. I'm honestly surprised this is not a more popular program. I was also thinking about running removing negativity within. How do you guys feel about running both of these programs at the same time?

Welcome to the forum Alec, good to hear that ASC works well for you, in my opinion your decision to destroy fear is spot on.

If you want to know how well Overcoming Fear 4G sub works, then I'd recommend to use it by itself for at least a month or two, once you feel the effect kicks in, then add Remove Negativity Within 4G into the mix. Smile

Just for your information, you can mix two 4G subs together, but when using 5G sub you must use it by itself.
Use OF by itself for three months to get the best results. If by then you're not where you want to be, take a week off and then hit it for three more months.
Welcome! I look forward to reading what this sub does for you, especially because I just started that sub myself today. Smile
Welcome aboard, Alec. Please keep posting your experiences with Overcoming Fear! Everyone loves reading the posts of others' experiences.
Thanks for responding so quickly guys! I really appreciate your guidance.

Well anyways, I've decided to just use overcoming fear for a couple months. Its only the first few days so of course there has not been any crazy results, but just like asc there has been some sort of euphoria in the beginning. I hope it doesn't end but if its anything like asc it will.

I'm getting more and more excited about this program. The reason why is that I'm starting to figure out that all my problems are caused by fear. Or at least all of my mental and emotional problems and some people might argue thats all there is.
Fear tends to be a big factor in one's psyche, and deeply rooted as well. Run it for at least three months, and six may be even better. I think you'll be pleased with the results.

It is very common for one to get a huge case of Subliminal Fever, which looks much like a Subliminal Acquisition Disorder combined with an seemingly uncontrollable desire to use many products as quickly as possible. So far, no one has reported impressive results from this.
I remember my case of Subliminal Fever during my first AM-run. Needless to say, I had to do a rerun.
Alec, welcome! I'm very interested of your results with OF. I planned to use that one too, sometime.
Some pretty interesting dreams I had last night. One dream was that I failed my algebra 2 class and my teacher yelled at me. It was pretty scary and even though my dad wasn't there I could feel he was angry with me. Another dream was I was confident enough to just walk up and make out with a girl. The last dream or the next part of the second dream i walked up to a girl who I know but since its pretty awkward between us it would be kinda uncomfortable to do it in real life.

Today was kind of wierd. In a way I was more confident and relaxed than I've ever been. But during certain parts of the day I was kinda anxious. It was not crazy it was just kinda subtle. I really didn't care what people thought of me today witch was pretty awesome.
Just had a nice little realization.

We are all humans, we are all imperfect. We all have our faults. We all have our mess ups. And that is completely ok, I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. We are all growing and living our own journey. I'm just really grateful for my life and the human experience. Even though I have heard that message a thousand times it finally clicked.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the subliminal but I'm just writing down my feelings.
(10-22-2012, 06:27 PM)Alec Wrote: [ -> ]Just had a nice little realization.

We are all humans, we are all imperfect. We all have our faults. We all have our mess ups. And that is completely ok, I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. We are all growing and living our own journey. I'm just really grateful for my life and the human experience. Even though I have heard that message a thousand times it finally clicked.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the subliminal but I'm just writing down my feelings.

I love the way u described it, that is true.

you reminded me of the other day when i was starring at a dog in the street, i just smiled and kept thinking a dog is more happy than a human, he cares not about what car he wants or how big his house should be or worry about losing his job.

Life is beautiful and simple yet we ruin it and complicate it, though it can become amazingly easy if we stop the hallelujah race after things that don't have any actual meaning. creating more awareness while striving to become the best we can and helping others to do so, what i have realized is no matter how much we win in that race in the end we actually win nothing.
Last night I had some wierd dreams. I'm not exactly sure what happend but it had something to deal with yelling at my grandparents and my mom and we were in a really bad city with lots of crime. I dont know it was wierd.

Anyways, I felt a little quiet in the morning not because of anxiety I just didn't feel like being social. After that I continued to have a great day. I feel much happier and relaxed I also feel more outgoing. More and more I'm caring less of what people are thinking about me.
Happy and relaxed seems to be a definite effect of this sub.
(10-24-2012, 12:20 PM)Cortez Wrote: [ -> ]Happy and relaxed seems to be a definite effect of this sub.

I agree cortez. I honestly expected the worst but its actually pretty nice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11