Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF V3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I’m Hello everyone

Even though OF V3 hasn’t released yet I am going to go ahead and create this journal in anticipation of it dropping soon!
Just started listening. Will start off with the trucking stream masked track on earphones and see how that goes for the first month
After one loop last night, I felt a sense of calm. It wasn’t like all of my anxieties were gone but it was something noticeable.
Like Shannon advised in his journal, I will just run the program without looking too much for results.

Today is my second day then I will begin my three day break
(05-19-2021, 04:09 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]After one loop last night, I felt a sense of calm. It wasn’t like all of my anxieties were gone but it was something noticeable.  
Like Shannon advised in his journal, I will just run the program without looking too much for results.  

Good luck. Me too, I don't even know what to expect from this sub. But that's a good sign for us tho. Let the subconscious handle the subliminal. Related to fear topic, I'm reading David Deida's The Way of The Superior Man. I don't know why I read the book, pure intuition.

How do you feels to play subs for just one loop, two day on, three day off?
(05-19-2021, 04:16 AM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2021, 04:09 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]After one loop last night, I felt a sense of calm. It wasn’t like all of my anxieties were gone but it was something noticeable.  

Good luck. Me too, I don't even know what to expect from this sub. But that's a good sign for us tho. Let the subconscious handle the subliminal. Related to fear topic, I'm reading David Deida's The Way of The Superior Man. I don't know why I read the book, pure intuition.

How do you feels to play subs for just one loop, two day on, three day off?

It’s refreshing. We used to have to run subs for 8-12 hours a day to get results. Now listening times are much shorter.
One thing I have noticed is that I have been quite fatigued today. I didn’t get a lot of sleep night but today I took a two hour nap and even now in the evening I feel sleepy again. I will run my loop closer to bedtime.
Noticed a lot more last night.  After my loop finished I feel like my head was full. Also felt more emotionally clear. I guess zen would be the right word.

I am glad the 3 day break starts as I feel tired even after sleeping quite a bit yesterday and last night. I would say staying off hybrid is a good choice for now.

Also this morning I feel a slight sense of euphoria. Is the morphine drip phenomenon I’ve heard about? Of course it could be something else causing it. I will report if I keep on noticing it.
Morphine drip has not been used in years.
(05-20-2021, 08:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Morphine drip has not been used in years.

@Shannon ah ok. Well I’m any case I am noticing some results from using masked on earphones. A sense of calm and zen. I will try ultrasonic after a month.
(05-20-2021, 09:34 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2021, 08:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Morphine drip has not been used in years.

@Shannon ah ok. Well I’m any case I am noticing some results from using masked on earphones. A sense of calm and zen. I will try ultrasonic after a month.

The "calm and zen" thing is actually your natural state of being without fear.  It only feels different because you're so used to dealing with constant fear that you've normalized it.  

I turned Morphine Drip off because I had determined that it was not doing all of what it was designed for, and I had concerns that it might trigger an addictive response.  Definitely not my goal.  

So now when you feel really good, it's because you're seeing the program achieve its goals, and that just naturally feels good.  Smile
I also had a feeling of euphoria, very similar to the old morphine drip.  I'd call it a "body buzz."  Feels like a euphoric energy flowing through my limbs...
I am going to run my loop early tomorrow morning instead of the evening so I can start my day off on a good note.
Ran my loop this morning and don’t notice much other than a sense of calm. I don’t feel tired or fatigued. Wonder if I should listen to my loops in the morning from now on.
Had a social interaction this morning that was quite awkward. It was someone I haven’t seen in awhile. I see OF has more work to do. Of course it’s only been less than a week but I was hoping for more progress in this area.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7