Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's LTU5 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Day 1: Started LTU during the day because GF was experiencing acute depression.  The way things worked out, it seemed likely to me that she was experiencing TID from LTU5, but it was not powerful enough to do the whole job, which makes perfect sense.  When we started, I ran it at a relatively moderate volume of 11/15 on my cell phone.  Within 30-45 minutes she went from hopeless it's the end of the world to more happy than neutral.  She even seemed surprised.  We ended up having a great day because of that.  
Surprised at how smooth, natural and transparent it felt.  Like we weren't playing a subliminal at all.  I actually checked to make sure it was really playing at one point.  I was also amazed at how little tiredness it generated in me, given the Magnus Engine.  The completed Magnus Engine is a beast and if there is resistance it will exhaust you as you try to fight it.  There was almost no tiredness.  We did all these loops during the day.
Day 2: Somehow my phone died during the night because it was plugged into the power cable, but the charger wasn't plugged into the wall fully... this has literally never happened to me before.  How can the charger be plugged in enough to be on the wall, but not connecting the prongs to the power supply in the wall?  Because I didn't know how many loops we got, I let it ride.  The day was relatively good until we went to the county fair, at which point, it was awesome.  We had a great time, and then had dinner and went home, only to have a really weird reaction from her that led to a fight over something ridiculous and finally make-up sex. (We have a policy of never letting the sun go down on an argument.)  This seems to have been the result of not getting sufficient exposure last night.
I made damned good and sure that it played fully last night.  Even though I have a sore throat, I played this instead of MIR.  Played MIR during the fair.
Day 3 (Today): So far so good.  It's early though.  I feel slightly tired, but that could easily be the exhaustion I was dealing with from the build of LTU5, or more likely, the fact that I have a sore throat becoming a chest infection, and I'm playing MIR right now at full blast, and it's doing it's thing.
So far I'm really impressed with LTU5.
Sounds great.

How come you do MIR and LTU at the same time ? I though you couldn't use more than one sub at a time except for the sleep subs
(02-26-2019, 02:12 PM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great.

How come you do MIR and LTU at the same time ? I though you couldn't use more than one sub at a time except for the sleep subs

Basically experimenting on myself.
The on/off of the experiment has resulted in a significant infection, which I expected. Previous advice stands: don't do that.

Yesterday was a good day for gf, and day 4 is starting well aside from me being now too sick to go to the last cabbing class. So much for my vacation.

No exhaustion to report.
(02-26-2019, 02:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Please let us know if you find the experiment beneficial. Would be interesting to run LTU at night and then a few loops of DNWS or MLS (or something else) during work if possible. But wouldn't you expect that DNWS or MLS would mess with the balance of LTU even if is just played for a loop or two during the day ? Haven't tried any og the two subs yet.
(02-27-2019, 05:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The on/off of the experiment has resulted in a significant infection, which I expected. Previous advice stands: don't do that.

Yesterday was a good day for gf, and day 4 is starting well aside from me being now too sick to go to the last cabbing class. So much for my vacation.

No exhaustion to report.

Meaning that we have to stay on the "4 days on, 2 days off" schedule ?
(02-27-2019, 06:46 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2019, 02:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Please let us know if you find the experiment beneficial. Would be interesting to run LTU at night and then a few loops of DNWS or MLS (or something else) during work if possible. But wouldn't you expect that DNWS or MLS would mess with the balance of LTU even if is just played for a loop or two during the day ? Haven't tried any og the two subs yet.

It has not been beneficial.  Don't try that, especially with a program as new and as complex as LTU5.  Remember, LTU5 is 12+ subliminals in one.  It required a lot of work to make that possible.  We are not yet ready to start experimenting with running multiple subs at once.
(02-27-2019, 06:47 AM)Hanpan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2019, 05:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The on/off of the experiment has resulted in a significant infection, which I expected. Previous advice stands: don't do that.

No exhaustion to report.

Meaning that we have to stay on the "4 days on, 2 days off" schedule ?

Yes.  This is not a normal subliminal.
On my first night "off" from LTU5 I had to switch to MIR, as trying to run both only caused significant problems, and also made the infection much worse. I was also experimenting with using a solution of 85% ionic/15% colloidal silver to see how it affected the sore throat, but not having any experience with it, I used too little, too infrequently and the infection spread to my lungs. I don't have a nebulizer, so I have been forced to switch to MIR until the infection is gone. It has me coughing so hard that my whole body hurts from the muscle strain, and twice I have coughed myself into vomiting.

So we are taking a break until this infection is dealt with, because I don't want her to get it, and I don't want to end up in the hospital, exposed to much worse pathogens (MRSA, etc.) while they try to "cure" me with expensive antibiotics that don't work anymore.
I haven't used the Universal detox so forgive me if incorrect but could any illness we experience be a side effect of that?

Since starting LTU 5, I've had this sneeze streak going and yet I don't feel ill at all. No flu or cold, just my body constantly running my nose and making me sneeze.

Also could the tiredness people (myself included) have been experiencing could also be because our typical coffee/caffeine drink is being negated by the UD? As a result we are low energy until our body adapts to it and we regain normal energy levels again.
(02-28-2019, 08:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]On my first night "off" from LTU5 I had to switch to MIR, as trying to run both only caused significant problems, and also made the infection much worse.  I was also experimenting with using a solution of 85% ionic/15% colloidal silver to see how it affected the sore throat, but not having any experience with it, I used too little, too infrequently and the infection spread to my lungs.  I don't have a nebulizer, so I have been forced to switch to MIR until the infection is gone.  It has me coughing so hard that my whole body hurts from the muscle strain, and twice I have coughed myself into vomiting.  

So we are taking a break until this infection is dealt with, because I don't want her to get it, and I don't want to end up in the hospital, exposed to much worse pathogens (MRSA, etc.) while they try to "cure" me with expensive antibiotics that don't work anymore.

@Shannon I am going through something similar, i was running LTU, last night i got a very bad fever, cold, blocked nose, sore throat the full lot)  so i switched to MIR! but at the moment, i've had so much water, and my kidneys are in excruciating pain and i dont know what to do, im thinking of using MHS, but then ive got this such bad COLD! 

could be resistance from LTU? please help
(02-28-2019, 09:14 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't used the Universal detox so forgive me if incorrect but could any illness we experience be a side effect of that?

Since starting LTU 5, I've had this sneeze streak going and yet I don't feel ill at all. No flu or cold, just my body constantly running my nose and making me sneeze.

Also could the tiredness people (myself included) have been experiencing could also be because our typical coffee/caffeine drink is being negated by the UD? As a result we are low energy until our body adapts to it and we regain normal energy levels again.

Detox can create a Herximer effect, but that is not the same as an infection.  This is most assuredly an infection.  A Herximer effect is sometimes similar to having a cold or flu, but without an infection (unless one was pre-existant).

Tiredness could be that some part of you is trying to resist and being exhausted in the process; could be because you are executing, and what is being done all at once requires a huge amount of energy; could be because UD is killing the caffeine; could be a number of things.  Based on the results I have seen from Tier 1/2/3 testers, I have my money on...

Exhaustion is a combination of people trying to fight the hugely powerful program and using up all their energy doing so.

I am not experiencing exhaustion from this program, and only a few people seem to be experiencing it relative to the number of people using the program.

It is also possibly a huge demand for energy, and if that is the case, it will be sorted out as the jobs being done are accomplished further.  But trying to fight this thing will take a lot of energy, at least.
(02-28-2019, 09:26 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2019, 08:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]On my first night "off" from LTU5 I had to switch to MIR, as trying to run both only caused significant problems, and also made the infection much worse.  I was also experimenting with using a solution of 85% ionic/15% colloidal silver to see how it affected the sore throat, but not having any experience with it, I used too little, too infrequently and the infection spread to my lungs.  I don't have a nebulizer, so I have been forced to switch to MIR until the infection is gone.  It has me coughing so hard that my whole body hurts from the muscle strain, and twice I have coughed myself into vomiting.  

@Shannon I am going through something similar, i was running LTU, last night i got a very bad fever, cold, blocked nose, sore throat the full lot)  so i switched to MIR! but at the moment, i've had so much water, and my kidneys are in excruciating pain and i dont know what to do, im thinking of using MHS, but then ive got this such bad COLD! 

could be resistance from LTU? please help

It could be resistance, but I have no definitive way of knowing whether or not it is.

I suspect that it may be.  If I were in your shoes, I would go see a doctor.  Find out why your kidneys hurt.  Water doesn't make your kidneys hurt, AFAIK.  Why have you had so much water?

LTU5 has healing in it, including physical healing.  So if you switch away from MIR, go back to LTU5.
I have been using MIR for the two days of break from LTU, and it has made a huge difference. I also managed to have a nebulizer given to me for free (USLM4) and started nebulizing the ionic silver solution, which has really hit the infection hard. I may be able to go back to LTU5 tonight at this rate.

Today, it was painfully apparent that USLM4 in LTU5 was in overdrive. A free nebulizer, GF suddenly found a way past some challenges that have been blocking her progress for almost a year and has had several hundred times as much progress in a single day as is her normal with that, and I have had some truly mind blowing things happen (which I cannot specifically detail here, unfortunately).

I am loving LTU5/USLM4!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6