ASC 5.0 Experiment
07-13-2018, 11:09 PM
ASC 5.0 Experiment
3 nights ago, I started ASC, playing the track for about 8 hours each night. I have had some weird dreams while it's been playing, and sometimes I wake up thinking it's 5am, but it's only midnight.

Other than that, I have felt very chilled out, almost to the point of laziness. I have also started nofap and have gone the same amount of time with that at around 4 days currently, so I don't know which practice is having the best effect. Perhaps the two combined are a winning combination for me. Repetitive thoughts and fears, such as what the neighbors think of me, basically vanished overnight after listening to ASC. I could not believe it to be honest because I was skeptical and only tried it as an experiment because the track was free. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon the website.

Today I have not felt as great because I am tired from working out hard all week. I'd hoped for high confidence today when I went to see my parents. When my parents have friends around, as they did today, I have a considerable amount of anxiety, probably related to feeling like I never lived up to their expectations and I can sense a vibe of embarrassment when I am presented to their friends. For some context; my parents are quite prudish and stuck up living in a wealthy area and so too are their friends. I hoped I would notice more confidence, but it wasn't there as much as I wished for. I did feel relaxed though, no rapid heart beat or anything like that, but I'd hoped to have verbally communicated a little better. But on reflection, I did a little better than I normally would have.

So... an interesting start to say the least. I am very intrigued and dare I say hopeful of this new endeavor. I don't care about picking up or anything of that nature, I already have a wife and tribe of kids. I am more looking to feel good about myself in life by gaining confidence. After these initial observations from listening to ASC, I decided to create an account and discuss what I experience on the forum. I'll update when I have something worth adding, until then, good luck to you all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment
After reading around the forum some more I am starting to think maybe I would be better to spend my time on EPRHA free version instead of the ASC free version.

Just wanted opinions if it would cause any problems if I switched over tonight after 4 nights of using ASC?

Thanks.
07-14-2018, 11:19 PM
I'm going to switch over from ASC to EPRHA tonight and continue running it. Please still let me know if I am going to melt my brain or anything. It should be OK I think but I don't know much about anything. Cheers.
07-14-2018, 11:47 PM
That's fine, you only listened for a few nights. EPRHA is better if you feel that you need more 'healing' of things that might be in the way, like guilt, shame, fear, trauma and such.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
TheWeapon
07-15-2018, 06:29 PM
(07-14-2018 11:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  That's fine, you only listened for a few nights. EPRHA is better if you feel that you need more 'healing' of things that might be in the way, like guilt, shame, fear, trauma and such.
Thanks for the reply man. Yes that sounds exactly what I need. I ran it last night and had some crazy dreams. Today I am very tired with some a sense of apathy / depression. I could barely get out of bed this morning I was that sleepy. I'll continue updating the journal with any noticeable changes.