Subliminal Talk
EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment (/Thread-EPHRA-1-free-version-experiment)

Pages: 1 2 3

EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - TheWeapon - 07-13-2018

3 nights ago, I started ASC, playing the track for about 8 hours each night. I have had some weird dreams while it's been playing, and sometimes I wake up thinking it's 5am, but it's only midnight.

Other than that, I have felt very chilled out, almost to the point of laziness. I have also started nofap and have gone the same amount of time with that at around 4 days currently, so I don't know which practice is having the best effect. Perhaps the two combined are a winning combination for me. Repetitive thoughts and fears, such as what the neighbors think of me, basically vanished overnight after listening to ASC. I could not believe it to be honest because I was skeptical and only tried it as an experiment because the track was free. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon the website.

Today I have not felt as great because I am tired from working out hard all week. I'd hoped for high confidence today when I went to see my parents. When my parents have friends around, as they did today, I have a considerable amount of anxiety, probably related to feeling like I never lived up to their expectations and I can sense a vibe of embarrassment when I am presented to their friends. For some context; my parents are quite prudish and stuck up living in a wealthy area and so too are their friends. I hoped I would notice more confidence, but it wasn't there as much as I wished for. I did feel relaxed though, no rapid heart beat or anything like that, but I'd hoped to have verbally communicated a little better. But on reflection, I did a little better than I normally would have.

So... an interesting start to say the least. I am very intrigued and dare I say hopeful of this new endeavor. I don't care about picking up or anything of that nature, I already have a wife and tribe of kids. I am more looking to feel good about myself in life by gaining confidence. After these initial observations from listening to ASC, I decided to create an account and discuss what I experience on the forum. I'll update when I have something worth adding, until then, good luck to you all.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-14-2018

After reading around the forum some more I am starting to think maybe I would be better to spend my time on EPRHA free version instead of the ASC free version.

Just wanted opinions if it would cause any problems if I switched over tonight after 4 nights of using ASC?

Thanks.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-14-2018

I'm going to switch over from ASC to EPRHA tonight and continue running it. Please still let me know if I am going to melt my brain or anything. It should be OK I think but I don't know much about anything. Cheers.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - Benjamin - 07-14-2018

That's fine, you only listened for a few nights. EPRHA is better if you feel that you need more 'healing' of things that might be in the way, like guilt, shame, fear, trauma and such.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-15-2018

(07-14-2018, 11:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's fine, you only listened for a few nights. EPRHA is better if you feel that you need more 'healing' of things that might be in the way, like guilt, shame, fear, trauma and such.
Thanks for the reply man. Yes that sounds exactly what I need. I ran it last night and had some crazy dreams. Today I am very tired with some a sense of apathy / depression. I could barely get out of bed this morning I was that sleepy. I'll continue updating the journal with any noticeable changes.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - Shannon - 07-19-2018

EHPRA V1 is a good program, and it is effective, but it is not necessarily the easiest way to get there. That's why I created V2.

ASC was created before I understood some key things, and while it is useful and effective, it does not necessarily result in deep changes. I have been developing 6G for about 5 years now as an upgrade from 5G and the path is leading us deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole of deep changes. The first program I build in 6G will be ASC 6G, and it will be free.

In the mean time, once you have convinced yourself that subliminals are legit, you might want to consider springing for V2 of EPRHA. It's less of a forced march, more "at your own pace" and much more comprehensive and smooth of a ride.

Or of you really want some major confidence, AM6 is a serious asskicker in that direction, but takes a long time to work you through boot camp.

For now, see what you think of E1 for a while - say a month or two or three - and then decide what direction you'd like to go in. And welcome aboard! ASC was pretty amazing to me, too, when I created the first version of it for myself back in 2005.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-20-2018

Hi Shannon, thanks for the information!

It sounds like E1 it is for now before eventually moving onto ASC6 when it's out or even AM6.

When you say E1 is not the easiest way to get there, what is meant by that? Is it because it's more of a painful experience due to the "forced march" as you describe it?

I have been listening every night and also during the day when I have the spare time and I won't lie, I feel pretty terrible at the moment. I feel sad and depressed during the day and a little out of it. A lot of the insight I have gets shown to me in dreams. I never dreamed at all before starting the subliminal audio or at least I never remembered them. But some previous life experiences came back to me in dreams, which were not experiences that were too extreme, but they obviously caused me enough pain at the time to suppress them. Is this all normal with the program or am I just bat shit crazy? I also have strange abstract dreams relating to one of my children who is disabled and I wake up with a few tears because I was crying in the dream.

It's pretty crazy stuff and I have thought about stopping the track but if I keep pushing through maybe in another 3 months I will be in a much better place. What do you think? Does all of this sound normal or am I having a bad reaction? Can you give any further advice or recommendations? I am just overall worried how low I have been feeling during the day, it's been hard to pick myself up and be friendly and positive with people.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - Benjamin - 07-20-2018

Quote:When you say E1 is not the easiest way to get there, what is meant by that? Is it because it's more of a painful experience due to the "forced march" as you describe it?

Yes that's part of it. And E2 is 'go at your own pace' and contains more things in it. It also has a 'conscious shield' which hides some of the work from your conscious so it isn't as painful consciously.

What you're describing is normal. As things are being healed and worked on they will come to mind, or become more obvious. It means something is being worked on around those memories, and one way the changes are processed is through your dreams.

It should pass soon and you'll find something has healed around those situations and that you start to feel better. Keep in mind though it can come up in waves, or find more stuff, which is why it's recommended to use for the long term to deal with as much as you can.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-20-2018

Thanks for the info Ben. I'll do my best to stick with it long term, as I know I have a lot of stuff to deal with but I never knew how to help myself outside of a talk therapy with a professional. Working through past trauma is something I've waned to do for a long time and I'm glad to have found this tool to help make it happen. I would not have believed this stuff worked but in saying that I always believed in positive self-affirmations and I guess these subliminal audios take things to a whole new level. I don't have any type of deep understanding how it all works and don't plan to try to figure it out but I have spent a time today browsing around the forum and know more than I did. I think I may be experiencing some "resistance" too from what I read today. It's good to know because it motivates me to continue pushing forward with E1.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-22-2018

E1

Days 1-5

Tiredness, anger, disillusionment and depression. Without a doubt this is probably the worst I have felt in a long time. I could barely talks to family and friends, it was as if I felt so depressed that I could not even put on a front. I was falling asleep randomly during the day out of sheer exhaustion. When I would wake up I was in a stunned state that was very difficult to snap out of. Started getting worried and thought about quitting the subliminal but I looked through the information here and decided to keep going. After all, something that makes me feel this bad must be doing something good.

Days 5-9

Noticing I am not as tired during the day especially after the 7th night of listening. Decided to stop listening during the day and only at night. Feeling happier and more connected with people. Old people are randomly approaching me and chatting for extended periods of time which was never the case. Feels like an emotional weight is lifted from my soul in a way. I notice I am not squinting as much anymore when in crowded places, I can open my eyes fully and can more easily make eye contact with people. I think it's because I am being less self-conscious and physically tightened up if you know what I mean. I was dealing with a woman today who seemed to have a few issues and I did not feel affected by the strange looks she gave me or her abrupt nature because I am feeling more confident and comfortable within myself. It's all hard to explain but things are working for me.

So it appears to be having a very positive influence in such a short amount if time. Kind of like warp-speed therapy lol. I am very happy for having found this place. I think I will work on this clearing process for a good amount of time and then purchase something, like an increased confidence that can build on a more solid foundation without all the negative self-beliefs. Other than that I am still having plenty of dreams although they are less vivid now than they were during the first few days. Here's a bit of a weird one from last night. I was dreaming that I was no longer dreaming anymore. And I started to tell myself that because the dreams have stopped then the subliminal messages are no longer having any effect. Then I woke up and heard the familiar trickling stream and thought, oh shit, I was having a dream about not dreaming so I would stop listening. Strange stuff.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-28-2018

Days 9-15

Was having some good days but slipped back into some depression. Listening still all night and sometimes a little during the day. Trying to get back into some good routines with diet and nofap as it seems to give the subliminal audio process an extra boost. Still having dreams although I remembering them less now but sometimes they leave me with a depressed feeling. One night I had some violent dreams where I let out a lot of anger. I think it had something to do with as much as I dislike to admit it but being submissive and allowing more dominant people to walk all over me. I try to hold my own in a comfortable confident manner but I think I have more nice guy syndrome in passive/aggressive type behaviors. Poor repressed me lol. But certainly noticing an increase in anger, can barely stand being around family mostly wife.

Anyway, I will try to step things up until day 30 and keep doing all the good things like nofap, eating well, exercising, reading books, not using the internet too much, getting to bed early and then I'll see where I am at on day 30 which should be August 13.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - TheWeapon - 07-31-2018

Day 18

Kind of feel like the subliminal has not been doing much of anything. I sleep with it playing and wake up sometimes surprised to hear it playing. It's as if my brain turns off the sound while I sleep and it's as if as I wake up the audio gradually increases in volume until I realize it's playing. I think I still have dreams relating to many different fears but I no longer remember them. On this day today I completely broke down crying all sorts. It took a while to get it all out but I was surprised that it hit me out of the blue like that. Looking back it was probably there for a few days but I did not notice it building. This morning I did more exercise than normal and afterwards it happened. It looks like the audio is still working but now a bit different then at the start.
I should maybe change the title of this journey too, to E1 experiment. Is that possible? I can't find a way to do it.

RE: ASC 5.0 Experiment - Benjamin - 08-02-2018

Yes, just edit the first post of your thread.

RE: EPHRA 1 (free version) experiment - Shannon - 08-04-2018

It might be free, but it's definitely a powerful and effective program. That's kind of the point of giving it away - to prove to people that this stuff does work, without forcing them to pay for it to be able to prove it to themselves first.

I'm glad you're being helped by it. May I suggest, based on what you've stated, that your next program to consider be AM6? It has E1 in it, and it helps build the man into a strong, emotional healthy man who can stand on his own two feet. It sounds like you could benefit from that. It takes 6 months and it will disrupt whatever status quo you have going on with your family and friends as you switch over from being submissive to not being someone others can control, take advantage of or manipulate.

Another option is DMSI-A side, but if you're in a committed relationship that probably would not be good, as it's goal is to cause all of the people you find sexually attractive to try to have sex with you. The H&C on DMSI-A is light years beyond E1, but it's not focused on healing you or making you a strong man like AM is. Irresistibly sexually attractive includes a strong man, but AM6 is still generally better for that focus over the long run, I think.