Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ascending to Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Simply decided I could wait no longer. After wrapping up E2 I feel as if I’ve been stagnating in my self progression. I’m ready to take the next step and begin AM6. I have pretty much a different book for each stage that I’ll be reading and implementing in order to help myself get more from the program, this includes the two that Shannon recommended. I’ll include titles and authors of those books. My AM6 journey begins 11/11/2017.

Frosted

Good luck man.
Stage 1, Day 1
Book of the month: “Higher Status” by Jason Capital

Currently listening, I’m already feeling decreased physical anxiety. Typically my mind races very quickly which causes my body to respond in a slightly anxious manner. This morning, I feel as smooth as a marble countertop. Even the pace of my thoughts are more steady. Just completed the introduction of the book which outlines the benefits of holding yourself in a high-Status regard as a man, or even a woman. This could be a good addition to the library of any person; man, woman or child. Wouldn’t recommend kids read it though as it has profanity. Anyone doing an alpha subliminal program should definitely check out this book.
Stage 1, Day 2:

Felt motivation to get things done, but it was the calmest motivation in my life. Instead of being hyped, it was a calm and focused sort of energy. I tackled cleaning my bedroom without even mentally complaining or procrastinating like I usually would. My daughter is also listening to me much easier. My libido is also stronger for some reason. I feel slightly more serious than I have in the past few weeks but I’m still cracking jokes. Other than that nothing else to report, I get the feeling that stage 1 isn’t going to feel that eventful to me but doesn’t matter. One thing I’ve learned about life in the past 2 years is that feelings can be deceiving, so just because it doesn’t “feel” like something is happening doesn’t mean that’s true.
Stage 1, Day 4

Just completed my daily 10 hours a few moments ago. Only 4 days in and I’m strategizing on ways to possibly increase my listening time to 12-16 hours instead of just 10 so I can squeeze more out of the program, especially in stage 1. Could this be seek the challenge scripting coming into play? I have also been much less caring about the opinions of others and decided I’ll no longer let my job stress me, if they prefer quantity over quality work then that’s their business and not mine. I’ve seen time and again where headquarters at my job(s) are pissed at the the poor quality at work being produced because numbers are the focus instead of the customer or the quality of work as a whole. Can’t make a donkey drink water I guess, even if you lead then to it.

Relations between the wife and I are improving, she even invited me to go out a few moments ago. We’ll see what happens. We did have an enjoyable date the other night, I’m still not ready to talk reconciliation though. I’m taking everything at my own pace and for once in my life making everything revolve around me instead of me bending in any way shape or form to my environment. Compromise has its place but I’m willing to do way less of it these days.
Stage 1, Day 5

Feeling irritated with people in general. Main points of today:

- The wife text me complaining that I wasn’t answering my phone last night. I was asleep but instead of offering an explanation like I usually would I simply text good morning when I woke up. Guess she didn’t like that because she’s ignored the couple texts and 2 calls from me throughout the day, oh well.

- I take a lot of Uber and Lyft rides. This morning Uber navigated my driver to a dead end. I got irritated and commanded the driver’s every turn after that in order to avoid having more of my time wasted by Uber’s extremely defective GPS.

- A coworker of mine, who has a crush on me deliberately told a new employee to submit an order the wrong way. I quickly cut her off and told her why her suggestion was stupid. I then told the new employee how to do the order right to avoid wasting time, guess the other girl got offended because she didn’t speak for the rest of the shift.

- I’m feeling like I don’t want to be around people. I can still toss a joke here and there but my introverted side can’t wait to kick myself in my room tonight and complete my 14 hours of AM6 for the day.

- I’m also annoyed with my college professors because they have the bad habit of expressing their personal (and often invalid) opinion of something after every 3-4 sentences, and then have the nerve to be shocked at the fact that we’re behind on the curriculum. Can’t wait to finish this semester, I’ve never had professors so damn emotional.
Stage 1, Day 6

Guess the naturalizer has me not noticing how quickly results were taking place:

- This morning I struggled between getting out of bed or going back to sleep, knowing I had am exam for class. The AM6 programming made me have an epiphany, I can’t want to be an above average person while still making average choices, my energy shot straight up and I not only made it to class on time but also aced the exam.

- I take the material from the book I’m reading and instantly begin to implement the material, while still building upon what I’ve already learned.

- My coworkers asked me if I was ok because they said I was unusually quiet. In truth, today I am focused and grounded, my productivity is at an all-time high. My supervisor said I’m coming off as more aggressive than usual.

- Also at work, when people try and poke fun at me for something I find the words “so” or “so what” flying out of my mouth without even thinking about it.

- I’m the most confident and self-assured I’ve been in weeks.

- My wife spoke to me this morning with more enthusiasm and said she misses me and the little things I used to do for her.
Stage 1, Day 6 update:

- Referred to as a macho man by a female coworker

- Walked into the bathroom and had a coworker ask if my name was John, when I said yes he showed respect and thanked me for being the only person in my department that helps his team when they need it. My response was simply “somebody’s gotta do it”.

I take all these signs as the programming really starting to kick in both internally and externally.
Stage 1, Day 7

I didn’t know I still had a shell to break through until I realized today just how strong the OFGS part of the script is taking a hold. Earlier I was handling business on a phone call and multiple coworkers were trying to rush me into a meeting, I asserted that I was busy and I’ll be there when I’m done. I walked in a few moments after it started, one of the females went out of her way to say the group was waiting on me. I simply said I know and nothing else and there was a silent pause in the room.

During this pause I felt no emotion at all, not even awkward. After a moment the meeting commenced. Also had a few other coworkers tell me today that I seem to be speaking with no filter the past couple days. My productivity is damn near double what it was yesterday and I’m breezing through everything with no stress, even taking breaks whenever I feel I need one. Even one of my bosses are referring to me as “sir” today.
Stage 1, Day 9

- I’m starting to get that extremely grounded feel that I did from E2, where it’s like I’m so emotionally solid that on the outside it’s like I have no emotions.

- past couple of days my wife did a couple things that would normally work me up but I hardly felt irritated this time around and just let it go quickly.

- On a more positive note the wife is actually more friendly towards me in general.

- I’m discovering that while I run the sub, the 5G programming really does make my mind run at 100% capacity. My reading speed and comprehension improves, my recall and focus overall also improve. I also find it tougher to go to sleep, even when deeply relaxed because my mind is processing so much at once.
Stage 1, Day 10

Wasn’t planning to post today but wow, today was one of those days that showed me that I’m more attractive to women than I think:

- First main thing is that when I got to work, my supervisor got annoyed that my coworker and I were discussing the New Justice League movie. I looked at her with a blank face when she butt in and for some reason she got nervous and quickly changed the subject and asked what I was drinking out of my styrofoam cup. After showing her, without even thinking, I spun her around in her chair so that she was facing her computer and I said “good afternoon to you too”. Lol a woman I grew up with who also now happens to be my coworker looked at me like I was crazy. Thing is, even after I realized what I’d done, which is basically tell my supervisor to f**k off in a subtle way, I simply turned back to my male coworker and continued our conversation like nothing ever happened. This may be a sign that I need to watch my actions and words very closely during the next couple stages or things may get out of hand.

- Another female coworker who I’ve decided to start ignoring since she never speaks when I greet her walked by my desk and rubbed my shoulder with a smile. I was genuinely confused and looked back at her and she smiled even wider. I said hello and turned back around, still confused.

- A female team lead walked by me after I raised my hand to ask her for help, when I playfully called her out on it, she had this look on her face like she was in trouble and came to actually sit next to me and give me her undivided attention until my questions were answered completely.

- A team lead that I used to have a crush on went out of her way to double back and say hi to me after she already passed me, she did it with an unusually bright smile too.

- A female from another department asked me how my weekend was while I was waiting for my system to load, after telling her I went to the beach, she playfully kept asking why I didn’t invite her, now what happened next made me feel like I was in the twighlight zone. She asked for my phone number on the call, which all calls on the company phones are recorded. Not gonna lie, I did give her my number too. 10 minutes later, a female team leader from her department invited me to come and visit her and her all female team after I got off work tonight. Thing is, our buildings are across the road and half a mile down from one another so though it wouldn’t have been a long trip, it was still odd to be invited to another department especially after she knew that I would be off work. I declined because I’m starting to see where this is going, I’m not about to get caught up in company rumors lol. I already have other coworkers accusing me of looking and sounding like I flirt on the phone with women, I tend to just laugh it off.

Don’t know what all is in stage 1 but I’m starting to see and experience things that I wouldn’t have expected until I was at least halfway through the program.
Stage 1, Day 11

By the time it hits midnight I should’ve gotten 16 hours of listening time.

- Had the girl who asked for my number swing by my department and greet me by rubbing my beard.

- A female team lead who sat next to me yesterday sat next to me again today an kept brushing up against me.

- another female coworker took time out of her day to comment on the fact that I was wearing the wrong color slacks for our uniform and went as far as to tap me on the ass twice. (Thought I was on AM6, not DMSI lol)

- More comments about me speaking aggressively and with no filter.

- The timing of my jokes is getting better, may be the sense of humor programming.
Stage 1, Day 12:

- Mostly tired and irritated the whole day even after getting 8 hours of sleep.

- Snapped at a couple coworkers who are starting to get on my nerves.

- Had the girl who asked for my number the other day repeatedly beg me to come see her after work. I’m ready to dash outta work by 9pm so I turned her down just as persistently as she kept asking me.

- Feeling slight demotivation just like I did for a certain period with E2. That’s how Inknow there’s emotional healing in this.
Stage 1, Day 13

- Much better mood today

- My productivity at work has gotten to where it no longer takes up much mental energy to complete tasks.

- Last night I woke up disoriented and my headphones slipped off but I had only missed about 20 seconds of the sub, when I went to go use the bathroom the female owner of the house damn near chased me down to ask if I had eaten. I told her I ate at work and she still went out of her way to warm up pizza for me. Never had anyone chase me down for pizza lol. She then invited me to sit with her family at thanksgiving dinner. Just got thorough eating with the family, she and her brother both stared at me several times as if they were curious about something.

- My Uber driver turned the radio all the way down just to start a conversation with me, halfway through the ride on the way home...weird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18