• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • Home of the most advanced subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Listening to specific number of loops during sleep
Thread Modes
I am on an android phone listening with VLC.

I am not sure what is wrong with setting a playlist with playing a specific track for specific times but I can't make it work. When I manage to do it, it plays the track irregular times. Sometimes 5, sometimes 1, sometimes loops forever. VLC is updated to the latest version.

I remember a post with a programmed playlist file which was instructing VLC to play certain amount of times but I can't find it when I do a forum search. Anyone remember that post or know how to do this?

Also if there is another app that allows to do this easily please share.  Thumbsup

(04-13-2019, 09:52 PM)racktree Wrote: I am on an android phone listening with VLC.

I am not sure what is wrong with setting a playlist with playing a specific track for specific times but I can't make it work. When I manage to do it, it plays the track irregular times. Sometimes 5, sometimes 1, sometimes loops forever. VLC is updated to the latest version.

I remember a post with a programmed playlist file which was instructing VLC to play certain amount of times but I can't find it when I do a forum search. Anyone remember that post or know how to do this?

Also if there is another app that allows to do this easily please share.  Thumbsup

You can use Google's Play Music. You can add the same song to a playlist multiple times. I use it to play on loops.

(04-13-2019, 11:36 PM)Nara Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 09:52 PM)racktree Wrote: I am on an android phone listening with VLC.

You can use Google's Play Music. You can add the same song to a playlist multiple times. I use it to play on loops.

Thank you @Nara. I will try that!

I use a free Android app called Pulsar (I think there is also a version for the iPhone?) which was recommended by another member here. I create a playlist, load it up with the subs and it plays from start to finish. Simple and effective. Have not had any issues with it. Plus it reads FLAC files if you use those. 

(04-14-2019, 04:24 AM)cataleya Wrote: I use a free Android app called Pulsar (I think there is also a version for the iPhone?) which was recommended by another member here. I create a playlist, load it up with the subs and it plays from start to finish. Simple and effective. Have not had any issues with it. Plus it reads FLAC files if you use those. 

Awesome! thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loops and ASRB2 ratios for 5.5g programs. Benjamin 0 57 04-17-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  How to listen to many loops? whome 3 559 01-14-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KissedByPixies
  Questions on understanding AM6 stages balanced listening time racktree 1 570 06-17-2018, 09:06 PM
  Making listening effective? glory sanchez 1 747 01-15-2018, 04:22 PM
  DMSI Open for any Nr of Loops? Mr Confidence 1 715 01-07-2018, 03:20 PM
  Can't sleep with subs ianaav 1 943 08-09-2017, 09:25 PM