Subliminal Talk
Listening to specific number of loops during sleep - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Listening to specific number of loops during sleep (/Thread-Listening-to-specific-number-of-loops-during-sleep)

Listening to specific number of loops during sleep - racktree - 04-13-2019

I am on an android phone listening with VLC.

I am not sure what is wrong with setting a playlist with playing a specific track for specific times but I can't make it work. When I manage to do it, it plays the track irregular times. Sometimes 5, sometimes 1, sometimes loops forever. VLC is updated to the latest version.

I remember a post with a programmed playlist file which was instructing VLC to play certain amount of times but I can't find it when I do a forum search. Anyone remember that post or know how to do this?

Also if there is another app that allows to do this easily please share.  Thumbsup

RE: Listening to specific number of loops during sleep - Nara - 04-13-2019

(04-13-2019, 09:52 PM)racktree Wrote: I am on an android phone listening with VLC.

I am not sure what is wrong with setting a playlist with playing a specific track for specific times but I can't make it work. When I manage to do it, it plays the track irregular times. Sometimes 5, sometimes 1, sometimes loops forever. VLC is updated to the latest version.

I remember a post with a programmed playlist file which was instructing VLC to play certain amount of times but I can't find it when I do a forum search. Anyone remember that post or know how to do this?

Also if there is another app that allows to do this easily please share.  Thumbsup

You can use Google's Play Music. You can add the same song to a playlist multiple times. I use it to play on loops.

RE: Listening to specific number of loops during sleep - racktree - 04-14-2019

(04-13-2019, 11:36 PM)Nara Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 09:52 PM)racktree Wrote: I am on an android phone listening with VLC.

You can use Google's Play Music. You can add the same song to a playlist multiple times. I use it to play on loops.

Thank you @Nara. I will try that!

RE: Listening to specific number of loops during sleep - cataleya - 04-14-2019

I use a free Android app called Pulsar (I think there is also a version for the iPhone?) which was recommended by another member here. I create a playlist, load it up with the subs and it plays from start to finish. Simple and effective. Have not had any issues with it. Plus it reads FLAC files if you use those. 

RE: Listening to specific number of loops during sleep - racktree - 04-15-2019

(04-14-2019, 04:24 AM)cataleya Wrote: I use a free Android app called Pulsar (I think there is also a version for the iPhone?) which was recommended by another member here. I create a playlist, load it up with the subs and it plays from start to finish. Simple and effective. Have not had any issues with it. Plus it reads FLAC files if you use those. 

Awesome! thank you!