2 hours ago
Hi @Shannon how are you?
Can you explain to me the actual true difference or differences between Money Magnet and UMS please
I have been on UMS 6G for a while now and I’m wondering whether it would be befit at all me to jump over to MM 6.5G
Is it just a matter of it focusing on faster execution and quicker and or smaller gains in money and wealth- or is there more to it than that? Feel free to explain as much as you can
Or would it be just a good idea and or helpful to get a break from UMS and it would be a good idea to do a run or 2 of MM and then jump back onto UMS after that?
Can you explain to me the actual true difference or differences between Money Magnet and UMS please
I have been on UMS 6G for a while now and I’m wondering whether it would be befit at all me to jump over to MM 6.5G
Is it just a matter of it focusing on faster execution and quicker and or smaller gains in money and wealth- or is there more to it than that? Feel free to explain as much as you can
Or would it be just a good idea and or helpful to get a break from UMS and it would be a good idea to do a run or 2 of MM and then jump back onto UMS after that?

