STAGE 2, DAY 4,
Was at an older real estate guy's breakfast - he organizes it every Thursday morning and invites all his friends.
I woke up not feeling like it; these tracks have been hitting me like a brick, and I wake up feeling like it.
I still showed up, and I had that feeling - described in the marketing copy - of being caught between realities.
It didn't go away after coffee, or after the breakfast. That feeling comes up during conversations.
Very interesting!
Was at an older real estate guy's breakfast - he organizes it every Thursday morning and invites all his friends.
I woke up not feeling like it; these tracks have been hitting me like a brick, and I wake up feeling like it.
I still showed up, and I had that feeling - described in the marketing copy - of being caught between realities.
It didn't go away after coffee, or after the breakfast. That feeling comes up during conversations.
Very interesting!

