09-06-2026, 12:22 PM
Stage 1, Day 10,
I was supposed to go out yesterday, but I did a pre-event with a couple of friends and their friends where we watched a movie.
By the time I got to my buddy's at 11:30 PM, he was a bit fried and while I was getting relaxed, I got hit with a wave of tiredness, uneasiness, and nausea.
We wound up chilling outside and talking a while, until past 1 AM.
It seems as though what Stage 1 is doing is successfully unearthing the inner struggle that I've been experiencing (and losing at) for many decades.
Stage 1 is also increasing my desire to break out of this tendency, worsening this inner struggle.
And there's nothing external that I can do that would resolve this conflict.
I was supposed to go out yesterday, but I did a pre-event with a couple of friends and their friends where we watched a movie.
By the time I got to my buddy's at 11:30 PM, he was a bit fried and while I was getting relaxed, I got hit with a wave of tiredness, uneasiness, and nausea.
We wound up chilling outside and talking a while, until past 1 AM.
It seems as though what Stage 1 is doing is successfully unearthing the inner struggle that I've been experiencing (and losing at) for many decades.
Stage 1 is also increasing my desire to break out of this tendency, worsening this inner struggle.
And there's nothing external that I can do that would resolve this conflict.

