08-27-2026, 08:17 AM
Day 119,
I'm reaching a point where I'm getting actively annoyed and fed-up with my current job and line of work. It's very detail oriented, filled with process sluts who bring major hall monitor energy.
I'm usually unbothered by it, but the reality might be that I don't have the will to challenge this dynamic head on.
What's worse is that my brain is not 'on' while in meetings; I will call this "low status brain", where self-editing, self-stifling, self-limiting, hedging my thoughts, allowing myself to be interrupted, I stutter or I have my trains of thought petter out.
To only assert myself after being slighted too many times is another example of low status brain.
Looking forward to starting Stage 1 and tackling these problems directly.
I'm reaching a point where I'm getting actively annoyed and fed-up with my current job and line of work. It's very detail oriented, filled with process sluts who bring major hall monitor energy.
I'm usually unbothered by it, but the reality might be that I don't have the will to challenge this dynamic head on.
What's worse is that my brain is not 'on' while in meetings; I will call this "low status brain", where self-editing, self-stifling, self-limiting, hedging my thoughts, allowing myself to be interrupted, I stutter or I have my trains of thought petter out.
To only assert myself after being slighted too many times is another example of low status brain.
Looking forward to starting Stage 1 and tackling these problems directly.

