Also, I had this interesting dream. Will post it here before I forget it.
I was in the driver's seat of my car, driving with a guy friend (don't remember who) in the passenger seat.
I got pulled over by the police. She was an attractive well-put-together woman of about 40 years old, with medium-length wavy blonde hair and a stern face but soft feminine features.
For some reason, my pants were down and my genitals were out.
I was holding a sheet of paper between my intimate parts and her line of sight; when I said "hello, officer" my hand moved instinctively and revealed myself to her.
She noticed immediately and recoiled, and took a few steps back. I froze because I didn't want to reach down, I also didn't want to close the distance and explain myself. I felt shame and a sense of being stupid for finding myself in that scenario.
I woke up really warm, sweating even, about one hour before my usual alarm.
I think this dream represents me trying to take control of my life (driver's seat) as a sexual being but I'm still viewing a feminine figure as having the authority over me; the shame I felt during the dream is one aspect of that.
Note: The male passenger might be a masculine witness to my shame-based interactions with the feminine
I was in the driver's seat of my car, driving with a guy friend (don't remember who) in the passenger seat.
I got pulled over by the police. She was an attractive well-put-together woman of about 40 years old, with medium-length wavy blonde hair and a stern face but soft feminine features.
For some reason, my pants were down and my genitals were out.
I was holding a sheet of paper between my intimate parts and her line of sight; when I said "hello, officer" my hand moved instinctively and revealed myself to her.
She noticed immediately and recoiled, and took a few steps back. I froze because I didn't want to reach down, I also didn't want to close the distance and explain myself. I felt shame and a sense of being stupid for finding myself in that scenario.
I woke up really warm, sweating even, about one hour before my usual alarm.
I think this dream represents me trying to take control of my life (driver's seat) as a sexual being but I'm still viewing a feminine figure as having the authority over me; the shame I felt during the dream is one aspect of that.
Note: The male passenger might be a masculine witness to my shame-based interactions with the feminine

