07-30-2026, 06:16 AM
Stage 3 - Day 14
The daze mostly passed after the first day then gradually went away completely. But, apathy and fatigue stuck with me until yesterday morning. When I first woke up yesterday, I didn't feel as tired as I'd been feeling all week, but the apathy was still present. I even experienced some mild depression. But after a few hours that faded and I began to feel normal.
Today, I feel really good. I woke up clear headed and ready for the day. I even shot the shit with some guys in the kitchen this morning at work. I was fully engaged in the conversation which is rare for me. Hopefully, I'll spend the rest of the month in full execution mode.
The daze mostly passed after the first day then gradually went away completely. But, apathy and fatigue stuck with me until yesterday morning. When I first woke up yesterday, I didn't feel as tired as I'd been feeling all week, but the apathy was still present. I even experienced some mild depression. But after a few hours that faded and I began to feel normal.
Today, I feel really good. I woke up clear headed and ready for the day. I even shot the shit with some guys in the kitchen this morning at work. I was fully engaged in the conversation which is rare for me. Hopefully, I'll spend the rest of the month in full execution mode.

