06-25-2026, 05:19 PM
My internal quality of life is increasing with only two months on Stage 0; I haven't even started the official thing and my mind is typically still, leaving out the times where I'm clearing negative emotions.
I walked up to a cute tall tattooed woman at the gym; she was really chill and has been doing Jiu Jitsu but has a boyfriend; we talked for a few minutes about BJJ and left it at that.
My nervous system is calm when approaching. It's definitely more of a cerebral choice to go up and talk to the other person.
But there are certain people where my conscious mind (so probably my subconscious mind) is not on board.
I don't have it in me to bring out that juicy flirtatious feeling in a conversation because it just feels like too much too fast.
I walked up to a cute tall tattooed woman at the gym; she was really chill and has been doing Jiu Jitsu but has a boyfriend; we talked for a few minutes about BJJ and left it at that.
My nervous system is calm when approaching. It's definitely more of a cerebral choice to go up and talk to the other person.
But there are certain people where my conscious mind (so probably my subconscious mind) is not on board.
I don't have it in me to bring out that juicy flirtatious feeling in a conversation because it just feels like too much too fast.

