Stage 0 - Day 36
I'm feeling hints of motivation again. It feels like the clouds are beginning to part and rays of sunshine are starting to peek through.
Edit: As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I felt bulletproof, like i was unstoppable in every way. At first, it kept me awake, but i settled into it and slid into a deep sleep. It was an incredible feeling that I wish was the norm.
I'm feeling hints of motivation again. It feels like the clouds are beginning to part and rays of sunshine are starting to peek through.
Edit: As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I felt bulletproof, like i was unstoppable in every way. At first, it kept me awake, but i settled into it and slid into a deep sleep. It was an incredible feeling that I wish was the norm.

