Day 77, I started waking up in the middle of the night again feeling restless last night. I decided to listen to an ultrasonic loop while I was awake. I wasn't able to go back to sleep until after it was over. I intend to push though whatever is going on with me right now. I'm going to up my usage this weekend and do more loops than I have been doing probably 6 loops in 2 days.
Also, I continue to notice that I just look and feel better when I see myself in the mirror since starting OF. The feeling isn't as in your face noticeable as when I have used ASC but it still there just a little more subtle. I need OF right now I think but I also can't wait to run something a little more aggressive feeling in the future like ASC, DMSI or AM.
Also, I continue to notice that I just look and feel better when I see myself in the mirror since starting OF. The feeling isn't as in your face noticeable as when I have used ASC but it still there just a little more subtle. I need OF right now I think but I also can't wait to run something a little more aggressive feeling in the future like ASC, DMSI or AM.

