Subliminal Talk
Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) (/Thread-Aventus-s-prelude-to-greatness-OGSF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - RTBoss - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 09:06 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Running into some serious self hatred and resentment for my own ethnicity. It seems like white people have all the advantages across the board to me.

You must be running Overcoming White Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G. Tongue

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 09:11 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 09:06 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: Running into some serious self hatred and resentment for my own ethnicity. It seems like white people have all the advantages across the board to me.

More like jealousy. Im asian not white ;P

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - RTBoss - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 09:18 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:

LOL, ok gotcha. The way that sentence read, it seemed like you were white! Asian, the "almost" white meat! Well, being "white" (I'm Sicilian-American) has its own set of issues. Lots of us white folk are jealous of the Asian girlfriends/wives that many, well, Asians have for instance. Or then there's the very high levels of intelligence that seems widespread among Asians as well.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 09:23 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 09:18 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:

LOL, ok gotcha. The way that sentence read, it seemed like you were white! Asian, the "almost" white meat! Well, being "white" (I'm Sicilian-American) has its own set of issues. Lots of us white folk are jealous of the Asian girlfriends/wives that many, well, Asians have for instance. Or then there's the very high levels of intelligence that seems widespread among Asians as well.

If you are ever in NYC im sure you can find more asians with a taste for white people. Its kind of like a scarcity mentality i guess?.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - wolverine_i_am - 03-03-2016

Being Asian doesn't put you at a disadvantage. You gotta own what you are. Smile I'm not sure if you know that I'm Asian myself and I used to have that inferiority complex, but I realised people just react to you the way how you feel about yourself.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - apollolux - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 09:33 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: If you are ever in NYC im sure you can find more asians with a taste for white people.

Maybe. In my experience, even in NYC (been here all my life, still here) Asian girls (particularly Chinese or Korean girls) tend to "not date outside their race" for one reason or another, and the ones who do have used that line as an excuse to say no to me. It also didn't matter to them that I used to frequent Chinatown every week, so...eh.

If any ethnicity or nationality of women have an excess of limiting beliefs, it's those of east Asian descent for sure.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - eternity - 03-03-2016

wolverine is so right man. sometimes the fact that i'm indian gets me self conscious and negative self talk hits me because i feel inferior to the white guy who seems to have it so easy with the white girls. truth of the matter is that it's very little to do with race... but rather how you carry yourself.

TheRealJustin posted something in my SM3 journal a while back....

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5713-post-81611.html#pid81611

Quote:Lol, I have lots of golden nuggets up my sleeve. That line is golden if you meet women on apps because you hear "creep, you're creepy, bye, eww, gross, go away ect" all the time when talking to girls online and they almost always love it but sometimes you do get the major cu*t that's like "didn't I say stop talking to me?!? Go away" (or something worse) I never even try to get passed those girls walls because they are not people I would ever want to know in a million years.

My main point though is I wanted eternitys_child to know that even if he was what he thinks he needs to be, he would still deal with the same shit for the most part. It has nothing to do with being Indian, maybe for some girls that's a deal breaker, but no matter what race you are it's going to be a deal breaker for some girls. Not everybody is meant to get along or be attracted to everybody.

Some people have sh*t easier than others, but you just have to work with what you've got.

Think of Kumar from Harold & Kumar, or the Indian guy on The Big Bang Theory. Those two probably have fuc*ed some of the most gorgeous women on the planet.

There's a whole hoard of sh*t that comes into play with attracting women, and looks and race are just a small part of it, and looks and race are only surface level.

You could be going door to door selling candy bars that are only chocolate and all the girls could be like "gross, I only like the candy bars with the nuts in them" it's not a big deal because you will find just as many girls that prefer the candy bars that you're selling.

Some like pure chocolate, some like with nuts, some like with caramel, some with peanut butter, some candy coated, some with whatever whatever, and some women aren't picky and will try any kind and see if they like it.

I'm not the best at explaining things. I'm saying you just can't let women make you wish you were not you. You are you and you should never wish to be someone else. I wish I was in better shape and made more money, but I never have and never will wish to be someone else. Be proud that you're Indian. If you learn how to rock it, you'll have guys looking at what you're doing and they will be wishing that THEY were Indian. They'll be like "why can't I get pus*y like that? I wish I was Indian, that lucky fuc*er Huh"

Hope you get what I'm saying lol I'm so bad at getting what's in my head out of my head.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Light - 03-03-2016

Some of my friends are arabs living in europe. That is at the moment the worst group one would wish to be associated with. Do they still meet european girls? Yes. Why? They are cool and carry themselves well. Some girls have even particularily a fetish for arabs!
your race or whatever can have a twiny little influence , but it is in no way a big problem. Women have all kinds of fetishes. Women in attraction do not have a choice.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Bliss - 03-04-2016

I'm white and I can find lots of reasons to be envious of asian guys, indian guys, black guys, etc.

Plus I like ethnic chicks Big Grin

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - wolverine_i_am - 03-04-2016

Just to add onto what everyone's saying here, I only approach white girls and I've dated dozens of them over the past year. I have lost count really. I meet them all through cold approach. Did I get them because these girls have an Asian fetish? Not at all. The majority of them are neutral. I attracted them because I know I am the prize and conveyed confidence in my vibe. It's in the vibe, not the looks or ethnic background. Smile

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 03-04-2016

(03-03-2016, 09:46 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Being Asian doesn't put you at a disadvantage. You gotta own what you are. Smile I'm not sure if you know that I'm Asian myself and I used to have that inferiority complex, but I realised people just react to you the way how you feel about yourself.

It is a limiting belief that I have from before the subs and it persisted for a good chunk of my current life. So it takes time to dissolve.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Shannon - 03-04-2016

A woman is very likely interested in what you have going for you. Are you an upbeat guy? Positive? Go getter? Can do attitude? Funny? Fun? Successful? Self sustaining/self supporting/self supplying? Confident? Even if you're broke as a joke, if you have these qualities she's going to give you another look because that means you have potential, at the very least.

Ethnicity doesn't really figure in much for the majority of them, unless they're afraid of being judged negatively for it - which is usually something I have seen coming from Asian women, not White women toward Asian guys. Caucasian cultures typically admire Asians.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - dissonance - 03-04-2016

(03-04-2016, 05:43 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Just to add onto what everyone's saying here, I only approach white girls and I've dated dozens of them over the past year. I have lost count really. I meet them all through cold approach. Did I get them because these girls have an Asian fetish? Not at all. The majority of them are neutral. I attracted them because I know I am the prize and conveyed confidence in my vibe. It's in the vibe, not the looks or ethnic background. Smile

What ethnicity of asian are you?

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - wolverine_i_am - 03-04-2016

(03-04-2016, 09:35 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 09:46 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Being Asian doesn't put you at a disadvantage. You gotta own what you are. Smile I'm not sure if you know that I'm Asian myself and I used to have that inferiority complex, but I realised people just react to you the way how you feel about yourself.

It is a limiting belief that I have from before the subs and it persisted for a good chunk of my current life. So it takes time to dissolve.
I've been there. Had that limiting belief for years, which held me back. The truth is it'll never go away until you've exposed yourself to hundreds or even thousands of white women, then you'll realise they are just like any other girl, and the racial barriers in your mind will finally dissolve. I don't even see it as I'm an asian guy talking to a white girl anymore. I'm just a human male interacting with another human female. We aren't that different. We all have the same sexual urges for each other.

(03-04-2016, 10:27 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 05:43 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Just to add onto what everyone's saying here, I only approach white girls and I've dated dozens of them over the past year. I have lost count really. I meet them all through cold approach. Did I get them because these girls have an Asian fetish? Not at all. The majority of them are neutral. I attracted them because I know I am the prize and conveyed confidence in my vibe. It's in the vibe, not the looks or ethnic background. Smile

What ethnicity of asian are you?
Oriental Asian. As for the ethnicity, I'm a mix of two different nations, which I prefer not to mention publicly because I'd like to remain anonymous here. Smile