Subliminal Talk
Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) (/Thread-Aventus-s-prelude-to-greatness-OGSF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 03:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Baby steps. Smile You're going to naturally attract some types of people when your aura is full of undirected, unconditional love instead of guilt/shame/fear.

I wasnt aware it was converted into an aura. Thats awesome though.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Shannon - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 03:56 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 03:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Baby steps. Smile You're going to naturally attract some types of people when your aura is full of undirected, unconditional love instead of guilt/shame/fear.

It's not directed to do so, but you project the energy of what you are and what you think and feel quite naturally.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Benjamin - 02-01-2016

The thing is people who are like "i'm just going to do cardio" and do hours of it if they lose weight they look skinny, weak and sick. Doing weights is a better way, at first yeah some cardio but don't overdo it.

I mainly got it from some HIT cardio and other things like bodyweight exercise combinations, bear crawls or higher intensity lifting. If people don't think you get cardio benefits from weights then they aren't doing it that intensely.

For me personally I don't like normal cardio and I like lifting weights.

(02-01-2016, 04:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The thing is people who are like "i'm just going to do cardio" and do hours of it if they lose weight they look skinny, weak and sick. Doing weights is a better way, at first yeah some cardio but don't overdo it.

I mainly got it from some HIT cardio and other things like bodyweight exercise combinations, bear crawls or higher intensity lifting. If people don't think you get cardio benefits from weights then they aren't doing it that intensely.

For me personally I don't like normal cardio and I like lifting weights.

Ben i actually do both. Wendler 531 has been the program that i really enjoy and i wanted to add some running in. I might add HIIT into my routine too.

(02-01-2016, 03:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:

It's not directed to do so, but you project the energy of what you are and what you think and feel quite naturally.

I am starting to get it. Its the same with a needy guy who is subconsciously and in energy(?) communicatinng their neediness. I didnt know energy communication hits instantly on those who are attracted to it.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Shannon - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 05:17 PM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 03:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I am starting to get it. Its the same with a needy guy who is subconsciously and in energy(?) communicatinng their neediness. I didnt know energy communication hits instantly on those who are attracted to it.

Of course it does. Humans are much more sensitive to their environment, and connected with and to and through their environment, than the conscious mind can easily detect. It's only in unusual circumstances like this that we see clues to reveal that fact emerge.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 02-02-2016

Day 3 of OGSF 5g
Fapping has been one of the biggest addictions. When I was running the 4g version, I recognized the problem and became aware of it but I couldn't control myself. Last night i was going to fap again but something clicked in my mind and said " you are better than that". Holy s*** I consciously fap for the night. Breakthrough? Very much so.

I dont remember which member uses nootropics but i am thinking of using it for enhanced memory. Any suggestions?

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - CatMan - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 02:21 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: I dont remember which member uses nootropics but i am thinking of using it for enhanced memory. Any suggestions?

I believe you're thinking of Voytek.

He's quality, great guy.

(02-02-2016, 02:34 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 02:21 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: I dont remember which member uses nootropics but i am thinking of using it for enhanced memory. Any suggestions?

I believe you're thinking of Voytek.

He's quality, great guy.

Thanks. There is so much content i need to learn and thankfully OGSF 5G doesnt tire me out at all.

--My phone is my escape from being social. Whenever I feel uncomfortable I subconsciously hold onto my phone. Recognizing the problem is the first step to recovery. The hard part is to not escape to my phone in social situations.

--There was a cute girl that I wanted to approach and I had a good idea on how to approach (talk to her about her DSLR camera) but instead of walking up to her i escaped to my phone. Even a friendly guy had to initiate because we were on a line and he was cut off from his friends. I am starting to see how I respond to things. For example, conversation flowed well after he initiated and the problem seems to be approaching people and continuing the conversation.

--I understand the about replacing GSF with love and the reverse of GSF. In an auditorium style class room, one girl asked me about the nearest outlet which clearly there isnt but i just gave her my power bank. Through out the lecture I think she is mirroring my actions like pen playing, glancing at my direction. Not sure if thats OGSF love energy flowing or something else.

--This week was is the week to test out my maxes in the gym. I jumped in with this guy in the bench press and as I was doing my sets he was being super positive towards me. He got hyped as I was adding more weight on to the bar. He was sending positive vibes and I was feeling it too so I ended up pumping more than I normally would. unconditional love aura????

--My self talk is now geared towards improving the conditions through exposure. My self talk isn't gentle(tough self love?). Either actively try to work on your problems or stop complaining about it.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 02-04-2016

---sticking to my resolution of being more social I went to the school event. I see a girl I met earlier this week and i was talking to her and her male friend. Then a fraternity recruiter( frats in my college are co-ed) who approached and trying to market the frat she is in. She kept trailing me and i got around to initiation conversation. I usually dont initiate because of fear or something.

Approaching people seems to be the problem. If i already know the person or someone approaches me then i have no problem talking.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 02-06-2016

---last night i had around 12 hours of exposure and the dreams i had was about women. First one was about me wanting to give and have love to women. It was really nice because i felt warmth of unconditional love.

---second was me yelling at a guy about infidelity and the lack of loyalty.

--cant really explain the first one without having 2 paragraphs of context.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - CatMan - 02-06-2016

HAHA!!! It always really makes me smile, to see somebody literally parrot back something directly from the sub. It's proof of it working on them, it's always so exciting to me to read!!!

"Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G is a special and potentially life changing subliminal program designed and intended to be a very powerful assistant to gently and permanently overcoming, outgrowing, dissolving, neutralizing and replacing any and all guilt, shame and fear you may have with their reverse emotions, plus love and wisdom. (We are not aiming for romantic, erotic or platonic love, or any form of love that is false or would weaken you, but the general state of love that is the reverse of guilt, shame and fear.)"