Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 09-23-2014

Quote:Just a heads up, you're definitely NOT supposed to say anything negative to yourself while running the tracks, even to illicit emotional responses. "I'm such a loser..Blah blah..." They are very vocal that you never do that.

But anyway, love your journal and keep it up!

This is where it doesn't make sense. I don't even remember them saying why, if they did it would help.

Because they say this and then they say to focus on the thoughts.. and the thoughts are what you've mentioned. I've been doing that to get more emotions come up and haven't had any issues.

It's just a little confusing they say not to then in the audio they tell you to focus on the thoughts.

-Ben

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Geodude - 09-23-2014

You could try asking them, just in numerous forum posts and in the tutorials they insist that you don't do that. If it's working for you, great!

I focus on a visual and a feeling. I think repeating something negative could be potentially detrimental, but once again this isn't me saying this, it's the creator of PSTEC.

I don't think in an internal monologue, I think in feelings so you could try asking on the forum.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 12:27 PM)Geodude Wrote: Just a heads up, you're definitely NOT supposed to say anything negative to yourself while running the tracks, even to illicit emotional responses. "I'm such a loser..Blah blah..." They are very vocal that you never do that.

But anyway, love your journal and keep it up!

Shit, really? I, too, have been saying or purposefully thinking negative things. Isn't that the whole point? Focus on the negative thought?

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Geodude - 09-23-2014

Focus on the negative thought and feeling, not negative self-talk. "I'm such a loser, etc.." Does that make sense? That's just what they say to do, once again if it's working go ahead. I'm not expert on this.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 05:47 PM)Geodude Wrote: Focus on the negative thought and feeling, not negative self-talk. "I'm such a loser, etc.." Does that make sense? That's just what they say to do, once again if it's working go ahead. I'm not expert on this.

But you ARE a studmuffin lol! Just saw that.

I'm gonna ask on the forums, there are some other things I want clarified anyhow.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-23-2014

Ok, good point Geodude. Btw, I'm actually finding I think with feelings more & more while I'm not by myself. There's usually just the feelings and a wordless understanding (interpretation) of what they mean. So self-talk doesn't seem relevant to me when dealing with situations (or when clearing on actual (imagined) events), but its got a bigger role when I deal with beliefs or thoughts/blocks about something. Like if I'm feeling really blocked on a problem, then I can't see any solutions before I kinda meditate/wallow in it a bit.

I find it works really well if I repeat a sentence and imagine myself trying to do something positive, like "I'm always completely relaxed & enjoy being the center of attention" and just focus on the negative feelings this brings up.

Something to ask on the forums for sure. Btw, I feel like I need to go a bit easier on the tapping for a few days.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Geodude - 09-24-2014

"I'm always completely relaxed & enjoy being the center of attention" and just focus on the negative feelings this brings up.

^Yes that's awesome. And you're saying something positive so I don't think that it can hurt you. But I think if you say negative shit, you might internalize it as a belief. Just my theory.

I read that you did 17 rounds!? Dude it usually takes me 1 run from the accelerator followed by 4-5 runs of the eefs to clear stuff. You're incorporating PSTEC Positive right? It makes a major difference!
I have been internalizing, "I love and accept myself completely" and it's touching almost every area of my life. I feel more valuable and I care less and less of people's opinions because I'm focusing more on my own and feeling good about myself without wanting or needing their validation. It's been big for me. I didn't realize how low my self-esteem was. But fuck it, I'm fixing it!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-24-2014

Yeah, I was handling a bunch of stuff at once, 2 different big things that day.. I don't know, it seemed to be really tight in there. I guess I could've used reruns of the accelerator track when I was feeling especially stuck. I actually continued to release on the stuff I did that day just yesterday, spontaneously without pstec, while listening to SM3 and a pstec user story about social anxiety. I'm definitely feeling that I'm ready for a change *now*.

I feel a loose statement like those 2 you mentioned is good for me now, then just meditate on that. how do you internalize "I love and accept myself completely", do you mean you run the positive track each day some number of times, or..?

Btw, seems that there's something available very soon for us "negative" people too, check THISout. You can actually google the SALES PAGE already, I guess its the same one.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 09-24-2014

17 rounds all at once! That is crazy.. did you feel drained? The days I was doing 3 or 4 rounds I was pretty drained doing it on top of subliminals.

I love the dedication though.

I'll definately be getting the PSTEC negative audios when it comes out.

-Ben

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-25-2014

Actually I did 21 that day in total, divided into 3 sessions.. and lots the days before too, I'm still a bit burned out by that :D I was working on kinda everything related to social anxiety and letting the real me out at once, imagining tons of different situations with similar emotional anxious feelings and all that. Each time the intensity of the feeling would lower a bit, some other (more intense) past or imagined situation would appear in my mind and so on.

I already bought it from that link. Says something about a ?special webinar price?, maybe they just haven't released it properly yet.. I got a pdf manual and 2 mp3, but I haven't had the chance to examine them yet. Could be that they'll include some launch bonuses next, or that they'll raise the price ;)

Anyway, I'm feeling good today and happy to start stage 2 in the evening!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - zen - 09-25-2014

(09-23-2014, 02:21 PM)stratos Wrote: GEodude - even silently in your mind you'r enot supposed to say anything negative? Then how do you clear negative self talk?

From the PSTEC forum:

"Remember too ... address emotions with the Click Tracks, EEF's or Accelerator (ATT) Tapping Tracks ... address beliefs and behaviors with PSTEC Positive, PP Extra Power or the ATT's.
Keep this in mind...

If you are thinking, you are wrong.

That means: don't use the same mind that is causing you problem to also solve the problems... it either will never work or will take a long, long time."
http://pstecforum.com/pf/confused-and-not-sure-where-to-start/questions-about-pstec-applications/

Yeah, I don't think we are supposed to say negative statements about ourselves during EEFs. To work on those, we need to use PSTEC Positive with positive statements.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 03:24 AM)zen Wrote: Yeah, I don't think we are supposed to say negative statements about ourselves during EEFs. To work on those, we need to use PSTEC Positive with positive statements.

This is where you misunderstood me (partially my fault). I did say "Negative self-talk", but I did not mean negative statements about myself as a person, i.e. "I'm a loser/failure" or "I suck". What I meant was something like this:

Today at work it was finally starting to seem like I can leave most of those tasks behind me that have been keeping me from doing the work I'm actually supposed to do. However, turns out one of my colleagues is switching to another company (and I'm happy for him). As the days goes along, it becomes more & more clear that the assumption is that most of his unfinished tasks will fall on me and I should just magically make them go away.. probably months of work and AGAIN I couldn't focus on my main task. Not to worry, though, I'm getting it handled. Anyway, if, when I'd start to clear on this, I couldn't really bring up the restricting feeling, I could turn on this mental chatter on for a while until I'd get the feeling and then just tap on the feeling. The chatter is something like "fuck, at what point will I have time to that, when I've gotta do that, that and that, come on!". So its negative, but its not directed at myself really. I don't really have those "I suck" thoughts, but I can think "Well, this sucks" if I don't block it. And I realize those situation are just passing (it shall pass).

(09-25-2014, 03:24 AM)zen Wrote: If you are thinking, you are wrong.

That means: don't use the same mind that is causing you problem to also solve the problems... it either will never work or will take a long, long time.

...but then this kept annoying me today. I *think* that 1st line may actually be right. The amount of click track runs I need shot up exponentially just lately, I think right after a tried that "wallowing" a bit. Those 21 times I didn't wallow, but I really concentrate on visualizing myself in the situations, making them harder all the time and really trying to feel the emotion really strong. If you look at those posts, I mentioned the feeling was never below a 7 intensity and often shot up because I'd just found some way of making myself feel the feeling even harder. Not using any verbals, but really imagining I'm there an amplifying the feeling. "Try to REALLY feel it" or something like that he says. I took the "no pain, no gain" approach. And it did work, eventually, I got huge releases from it. But it wasn't too fun anymore.

Will have to do more testing, but the right way could be to kind of hold the situation loosely in my mind, along with the feeling and be in a more relaxed, meditative state that *allows* the feeling to dissipate. Like keeping your gaze on the candle flame - you're not straining to look at it really hard, but you're not letting your eyes wander from it either. What do you guys think, this sound better? I could ask on the other forum, but I'm really spending too much time on the internet as it is with this forum, lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage 2, Day 0. Just started, ah Smile
-skilled flirt
-manifestation becomes a solid component
-new aura-things
-escalation de-sensitization
-body language effect & eye seduction
-women notice, become interested in, and approach you is introduced
-no manipulation with sex, tricking into getting her pregnant, no STDs
-Sexual stamina and self control work begins
-Kills neediness. Increases sex drive.
-Introduces “pulling the trigger” resistance removal
-Introduces two special new types of manifestation method

That is a bunch, happy to get to work on all that! I think stage 1 took me around 20 +/- 5 days to kick in, so it seems very sensible from Frechmagnet said that he started to really notice the sexual performance effect towards the end of stage 2. I'm not getting clear results consistently yet, but overall I think stage 1 went well and I feel like I'm on the right track with this Smile I've been rearranging my life these last days so hopefully me chances of meeting new people increase a bit. Also, I filled in the ratings for my monthly evaluation sheet. There's a fair bit of guesswork there.

I tried pstec negative 3 times today, seems interesting. We'll see how well it works. And I listened to that testimony from the woman who did similar stuff with social anxiety, liked it.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - zen - 09-25-2014

In my assumption :

EEFs - erase negative/unwanted emotions
PSTEC Negative - erase limiting beliefs, negative past programming, negative/unwanted beliefs
PSTEC Positive - install positive beliefs

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 10:07 AM)LionKing Wrote: Will have to do more testing, but the right way could be to kind of hold the situation loosely in my mind, along with the feeling and be in a more relaxed, meditative state that *allows* the feeling to dissipate. Like keeping your gaze on the candle flame - you're not straining to look at it really hard, but you're not letting your eyes wander from it either. What do you guys think, this sound better? I could ask on the other forum, but I'm really spending too much time on the internet as it is with this forum, lol.

You could be right. I've noticed something similar but it's hard to put into words. On the other hand, amplifying a feeling does get pretty crazy. When I did that with my night terror/aliens fear I actually had to consciously pull back because I could see it going VERY deep. At the same time, I think it's a good thing to plant positive changes as deep as you can. It may be uncomfortable, but it'll probably change everything for the better.