Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3 - Ask Me For The RT-D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ran 5 loops of Hybrid FLAC Ocean Surf at 4/15 clicks phone volume, wearing Sennheiser 180 (EDIT: 280 PRO) headphones.

Got warm, no overtly noticeable flowing energy. Perhaps I'm just used to it.

Had a bit of trouble falling asleep, but no issues after I did (other than throwing some sheets off, due to the aura heating me up).

Feeling good, no down mood so far.

EDIT: Stopped using USLM3 on 11.21.18
Couple of additional things I just thought of.

1. Had a short-lived headache after starting loops last night. Had another just now that lasted maybe 10 minutes.

2. Body odor has become noticeably stronger the last three days (maybe even the last 7?), in particular. Didn't tie that to TID for the pheromone module until just now.
Woke up from a dream that involved women and an overnight sleeping situation. It never got sexual, but it was supposed to, from my recollection.

Went downtown w/ my folks, wife, and kids to brunch with Santa and the mascot of my wife and dad's alma mater. Lots of good looking college girls were around. There were many instances of locking eyes with the ones I found attractive. It was like The Birds. Eyes everywhere...looking at me.

We got to the elevators, and while we waited a group of 15 people came around the corner. This group included our city's mayor. The mayor is female, elegant, very tall, and pretty good looking in person. I noticed her immediately. No one else in my family did, for whatever reason. We got into the elevator, and as she passed by, she turned her head and looked right into my eyes...then beamed me an enormous smile (which I happily returned).

I sat in between my dad and mom at brunch. Dad talked my damn ear off! He was also fidgeting and bouncing his leg the entire time, like he was amped up on something. I couldn't help but think he was getting a buzz off my aura, as he's not around me 24/7 or exposed to it constantly like my wife & kids. When he got up to get some more food and drink, my mom turned to me and SHE talked my ear off in the same way. They also were bending-over-backwards to be helpful and deferential.

Many positive interactions with my wife continue. We've had a few "DMSI spats," the past few days, but nothing too bad. I might be able to pass them off on her PMS and monthy menstrual cycle, as that's been going on and she was more uncomfortable this month than usual. Mostly, she's just giddy to be around me. She always looks excited about something.

We got up to leave, and one of the volunteers - that I thought was perhaps the most attractive woman I'd seen at the event - rushed over to me and said, "I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you SO much for coming!"

We then went to the university bookstore, and while shopping, suddenly one of the other attractive student-volunteers from the brunch appears and comes down the aisle I'm in. She sees the aisle is blocked by me, but comes down it anyway so that I am "forced" to engage her and move out of the way or look like an ass who won't move. I moved with a quick "sorry!" and she gushed about how it was no problem, big smile on her face. She then hovered just past me as she hemmed and hawed over a few t-shirts.

Lastly, I noted that in that environment I started to feel very hot after eating (which was my first meal today). I couldn't wait to get out into the cold air and cool off as we walked to the car.

Now that I'm back home, I'm just enjoying feeling good. Great mood, not emotional or irritable, no anxiety or depression. Just happy!
5 days of 3.3 under my belt, and it was a pretty smooth ride. I've read about that not being the case w/ some others. Not sure if it's b/c they've not been exposed to FRM before and I have (with USLM2/3) or what.

Tonight starts the SASRB of 2 days off.

Had sex w/ wife easily last night. I entered some kind of weird trance (lol) and felt like I could go forever. I thought my wife had an orgasm, so I allowed myself to almost have mine, but it turned out she didn't...Once I'm at that point, that's about all she wrote. Oh well, we'll see how the performance module adjusts my performance for next time.

Had some nutty dreams last night. I'll mention the bits & pieces I remember...

There was a dream where I may have been a woman and I was cornered in a room, being chased by people who were trying to catch (and possibly kill) me. At the last second, I found a secret passage that led me outside. I could feel the excitement, and knew that "they" were unable to follow me. When I got outside, I was on a mountainside. It was night, and below was an exchange of gunfire erupting from army jeeps.

In another dream, I was being driven in a luxury car convertible by an older woman w/ short hair and glasses. She was blabbing at me instructions, and I told her, "Well, if you know me, I'll never do what you're telling me to. The more you tell me what to do, the more I won't do it." Then she put the pedal-to-the-metal and drove us into a building - right through the glass door. Glass shattered and flew everywhere. Then my viewpoint changed - I left the person I "was" like an out-of-body-experience. From my new first person POV, I watched the person I was scream and play victim, bleeding while laying on the ground. From my new perspective, I had no emotion about it. I was merely an observer.

Last dream I remember parts of was really weird. I was somehow simultaneously in front of my home AND in "the wilderness" w/ the protagonist of the show Outlander. It was night, and we were analyzing the sky. I was trying to point out a specific pattern of stars that he couldn't see. So to find it, I pointed to the Little Dipper, Orion's Belt, etc. Then a set of stars turned animated and became a fuckin' goat w/ giant horns (?) and was bucking its head wildly. Next, Outlander dude said there was a demon next to us, invisible and hiding...and then my next door neighbor pulls out of her driveway (she was a woman who's not actually my neighbor in a car that's not my neighbor's car). She waved at me, and I waved back, now somehow wearing a cardboard box on my head. Next thing I know, I'm in a hotel elevator, going back to my room, and some of my cats (from real life) are there. Three of them are covered in some sort of oil, and clearly sick. One is on the floor, laid out and relaxed, perfectly fine...but there's shit in the corner. Then the elevator gets stuck. That's the second dream I've had involving my pets this week. Really fuckin' weird.
Truly some awesome progress there from what I see in your dreams, RTB!
My wife told me last night that she's had thoughts about D/S. "I think I would be a good submissive..." I told her I've wanted to tie her up or use handcuffs before and she was dismissive. Now she's totally open to it. Wasn't expecting that. From dismissive...to submissive.
Hey RT, how well is it working with these headphones over night? I'm looking for an alternative solution for listening. Headphones seem to maximize the impact of the subs for me, but listening over the day is just almost impossible. Tried sleepphones, but they always slipped off my ears over night, and I don't trust these cheap things to produce the ultrasonics decently.

Can you comfortably sleep with these?

And I could not find 180 HD, is it 280 HD by any chance?
(12-12-2018, 11:54 AM)hsindermann Wrote: [ -> ]Hey RT, how well is it working with these headphones over night? I'm looking for an alternative solution for listening. Headphones seem to maximize the impact of the subs for me, but listening over the day is just almost impossible. Tried sleepphones, but they always slipped off my ears over night, and I don't trust these cheap things to produce the ultrasonics decently.

Can you comfortably sleep with these?

And I could not find 180 HD, is it 280 HD by any chance?

Yeah, it probably is the 280 HD Pro. The 180s I looked up don't look similar, but the 280 looks exactly like mine.

I wouldn't say sleeping in them is comfortable, per se, but it's doable and you kinda get used to it after awhile. Sleeping on your stomach, however, is an impossibility.
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's are a great set of headphones. Not bass heavy like Beats, and do quite a good job at isolating outside noise since the earmuffs sit around your ears, not on top of them. Very comfortable to wear them for long periods of time as well.

https://smile.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD28...2Bpro&th=1
Just got back from the last day of swim lessons for my son this session. No lessons 'til after the new year.

Getting-divorced MILF was there...with her mother. But, she was dressed up. Hair done, makeup looking perfect, nice shirt, sexy boots. She's was dressed up for something, or someone. I don't think she could even be 30 y/o yet...Blonde, has it in all the right places, really pretty facial features, nice, really pleasant personality. Just my type, no wonder my wife's hackles were up last week.

I sat down next to her, and she introduced me to her mom. Instantly she was nervous (not the mom, the MILF). Then it was like I caught her nerves from her. I was fine one second, and anxious the next. I supposed it could have originated in me, but it felt like it wasn't mine. So then I thought about the FRM, and ARA, and the nerves passed from being a 9 or 10 to a 2 or so pretty quickly. I wondered if I could process her nervousness for her?

She had trouble conversing with me. She naturally was more comfortable with her mother, so she spoke with her most of the half hour. She was much more nervous than usual. It's like she wanted something to happen, but didn't know what to do, or...maybe just a reaction to the change in me from last week to this week.

Another thing of note: Men are trying to impress me, or they laugh ridiculously hard at any quip I have. It's really exaggerated. The other night I thought me dad was going to die, he laughed so hard. And then he was excited to show off his new Alfa Romeo to me. Took me for a "test drive" and scared the shit out of me, lol. 0-60 in...well, it was fuckin' fast.

At preschool yesterday, this grandfather talked to me for the first time by opening me about the sports team of the hat I was wearing. He's never spoken to me before, but he was really enthusiastic. I was just trying to read sub-talk posts on my phone...

Took the kids to eat Krispy Kreme donuts before swim lessons this morning. This guy stopped by our table to talk to the kids and joke around with me.

No memory of the dreams I had during my days off. Back to 5 loops tonight for another 5 days.
Couple of things from SASRB days.

First, my irritability was high. I'd be fine one second, and then a simple stressor would get me to react with something really smart ass, or pure anger. Now back running loops, that tendency is gone again. I was like that all through prior DMSI runs, and then it disappeared with USLM3.

The other thing was I noticed on prior versions of DMSI, I would come up with hypothetical "reasons" I would tell someone who'd sleep with/seduce a married guy w/ children if I were to actually cheat - to save face, who knows. Justifications, whatever. Now I realize that someone who were to actively try to seduce me would likely be aware of my status, and already have justified it to themselves. Therefore my reasons/story/justifications were actually just things I was reasoning with...myself over. Whether it was me trying to get myself to comply w/ the program instructions, or what, idk, but now it suddenly doesn't matter to me. I don't owe an explanation, b/c it doesn't matter. It's like, well you're clearly ok with it, so...what do my reasons matter?

That being said, still no plans on stepping out.
Hey man, I don't want to sound rude here but what's your intention with dmsi? You're married and I'm guessing your wife isn't into the open relationship thing? So it just seems kind of like torture tempting yourself with all dmsi is trying to accomplish. The goal of dmsi being to get women to seduce and have sex with you. If you're not going all the way with the sex part I could see how that would manifest as turbulence responding to the instructions in the sub.
(12-15-2018, 07:42 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, I don't want to sound rude here but what's your intention with dmsi? You're married and I'm guessing your wife isn't into the open relationship thing? So it just seems kind of like torture tempting yourself with all dmsi is trying to accomplish. The goal of dmsi being to get women to seduce and have sex with you. If you're not going all the way with the sex part I could see how that would manifest as turbulence responding to the instructions in the sub.

No worries. I've answered that question more than once before, but those reasons have either changed a bit or been met (or are being met).

At first, I just wanted to feel validated by women - and I felt that need/want could be healed by running DMSI. More or less, it has dissipated.

Then, being a high sex drive person (and sex being a big part of my love language), I was dissatisfied enough with my marital sex life that it was "fix it or sleep around." And I told my wife that a long time ago, that if things didn't change I wouldn't be faithful. She would just shrug me off. Now, that's different. She's much more open to quickies, more submissive to me, and no longer turns me down for sex. She's even fulfilled the DMSI goal of asking me for sex - which is something that I can say happened once in 7 years before DMSI. It's now happened multiple times, and I have the feeling that is going to be ramping up even more now w/ FRM.

Finally there's the whole thing w/ my SIL. The attraction there, to me, was something I felt needed addressing...Either healing something in me that was looking for fulfillment through her, improving things with my wife to address that, or getting things to the point with SIL that we have hash it out so that there's not this giant, attractive elephant in the room for both us. The attraction on her side to me was there before DMSI. I was hoping DMSI would give her the push to come to me and force a scenario that would give me closure. That's a topic I would never initiate with her - I just don't see that turning out well for either of us if I open that talk from my end. I could be wrong, but whatever. To me, it's endure the elephant, hope it fades, or confront it if & when she makes the first move in that direction.

All the other benefits DMSI has provided has been so worth it, as well. When not going through H&C/emotional upheaval, I feel really alive. The celebrity effect, the drive to take care of my body, the push to get out of the house and go "do stuff" that in the past I would have chosen the couch over...the list goes on. I also like feeling like I have "choice." Having the options available, and then consciously choosing to be where I am, gives me a feeling of empowerment - instead of feeling like I am where I am b/c I'm just stuck here. I feel that much more gratitude for all the prior decisions I've made to get where I am, for the people I have in my life, and the life I am living. If that makes sense...
Quote:Then, being a high sex drive person (and sex being a big part of my love language), I was dissatisfied enough with my marital sex life that it was "fix it or sleep around." And I told my wife that a long time ago, that if things didn't change I wouldn't be faithful. She would just shrug me off. Now, that's different. She's much more open to quickies, more submissive to me, and no longer turns me down for sex. She's even fulfilled the DMSI goal of asking me for sex - which is something that I can say happened once in 7 years before DMSI. It's now happened multiple times, and I have the feeling that is going to be ramping up even more now w/ FRM.

Is this from 3.3 specifically, or multiple versions, and if so, which versions caused this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5